Start by marking “Ghosting You” as Want to Read:
Ghosting You

Ghosting You

Tommy hears dead people. Okay, one dead person. His best friend, Chase. Since his death, Tommy can’t stop hearing his voice. They talk every day and Tommy even sends him texts, but it always ends the same. Message failed to send. Until one day, a stranger texts back.

Getting stuck in nowhere Georgia was not on Nick’s summer agenda, but a horoscope, a chance encounter, and a
Published November 5th 2019 by 7 Sisters Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Ghosting You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosting You

Start your review of Ghosting You
Snjez
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was ok

I have mixed feelings about this book. There were parts that I liked so much that I didn't want to put it down. But there were other parts that really dragged for me and felt kind of dull.

Tommy and Nick were the highlight of this story for me. Although I never really connected to them, they did have some lovely moments together. Sadly, I didn't like any of the side characters. I found most of them very one-dimensional and the way some of them behaved at times didn't make any sense to
jayden
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
THIS WAS SO CUTE!!!! I haven’t read any sweet and simple romance in awhile and this was just wonderful! Short & easy to read. I wasn’t expecting to like it so much since I got it free off of kindle unlimited but hey sometimes life is surprising. Only reason its 4 stars and not 5 is cos all the “twists” are like. really predictable but this book was so cute and sweet I honestly dont care that much ahhh this was just such a nice happy story :)
Claudia Marcela
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, lgbt
Después de que Tommy sea testigo de la muerte de su mejor amigo, Chase, ha seguido escribiéndole al celular, desahogando todas sus frustraciones y culpas por el incidente. Pero los avisos de "Entrega fallida" un día desaparecen y se tornan en la respuesta de un desconocido. ¿Podría Tommy superar la muerte de Chase con la ayuda de este desconocido? ¿O solo liará más las cosas?

Disfruto leyendo este tipo de historias donde no hay insta-love y el romance no es el único hilo conductor. Los
I Dream of Dragons and Unicorns
Nov 05, 2019 marked it as 0-mm-books-i-own-and-need-to-read
How fucking STUNNING and adorable and clever is this cover?!!? I ADORE everything about it :-D!!! That little ghost art in the coffee ... SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!

P.S. This book now belongs to me :-D!! Yay for M/M books like these; it [the blurb] sounds delicious and I am very positive I'll absolutely ADORE it :-D!!!
Lustfulcat
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Really cute with just the right amount of angst. The sarcastic dialouge between the characters was *chef's kiss*
Bob S.
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-ya-m-m
What an engaging story! I loved these characters and I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried a couple times. This book gets 5 stars for hitting all my buttons: pathos, angst, sweetness and that disappointment you feel when the book ends but you wish it hadn’t.
Michelle
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for YA Books Central

A heartwarming love story.

The Story:
Tommy is struggling. After losing his best friend, Chase, in an accident he blames himself for, he has little left except a mom who is working for a man he hates and a new job where he can't seem to do anything right.
Enter Nick, the new kid in town with a broken phone and a new number that happens to be receiving text messages meant for a dead kid.
The two bond over their shared crappy job and fall deeper than either planned on,
Larry
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
City meet country, find love.

I was not so sure about his book when I started it. It took me a little while to get into it. That may be because I had just finished “There goes Sunday School” which I consider one of the best books I have read. It didn’t take very many pages and I was into this story full on. Great story maybe somewhat predictable but that only means the author has given you enough information you can figure things out. Life has a way of being predictable. The setting is real, the
Molli B.
Good! Single-sitting reading. I love how Eberhart mixes all sorts of important topics together in all his books. This one has grief, guilt, conservative parents, single-parenting, cancer, summer jobs, secret boyfriends, guilt, being an awkward teenager, dealing with parental expectations, being in therapy. And he just deals with them like they're normal parts of life...just all parts of a bigger story. (I did not word that in any way that makes it make sense. :) Also lots of great tropes! I was ...more
Sarah Fuller
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 There was so much about this book that I absolutely adored. Nick and Tommy were so adorable together and I couldn’t get enough of these two.

However, the lead up to the two was too long, it slowed the book down a bit.

The ending was pretty great I loved Nick taking his own life back. I loved that Nick’s mom finally pushed back on the expectations of his dad. And I loved Tommy finding peace and love in Nick and his photography.

I really like this author’s writing.
Julia
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
My favorite book of his so far. Would give 4.5 stars. I loved the texting aspect. It was cute how they were able to talk and be open as strangers. When Nick then realized who it was, I knew it would be a problem later, but I love how Tommy forgave him quickly because he realized Nick didn’t mean for that to happen. I hate when misunderstandings drag on because people just don’t talk and listen. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to the next book this author writes.
Tj
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. I have enjoyed this author in general and I can't wait for whatever comes next!
Matt
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.1
kanel
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I was tricked into reading YA! But I liked it, it was cute.
Valeria Orlando
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
a sweet YA book about grief and love, loss and happiness
Kaye
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really hope more readers give this author a chance. His books are super cute and original. I love the romance he gives without it being too cringe worthy or vulgar.
Gabriel
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i thought it was fun how the ghost situation was never explained whatsoever. sometimes your best friend just inexplicably haunts you and that's how it is!
Georgia Fradico Teixeira
So, this is the story of Tommy and Nick. By many coincidences, they are brought together in the summer. Tommy is a small-town kid who deals with his best friend's death , and unsolved feelings, anxiety and his mother's breast cancer. Even with the book having both of the boys as narrator, I feel that it's more Tommy's story that is told. His arc was more developed and explored. We see Nick`s problems too but in a more shallow way He comes to expend the summer (not willing) in Tommy`s town and ...more
NicoleR.M.M.
Full review to come tomorrow.

Ok, so here it is.
5 full highly recommended stars.

I LOVED this story of Nick and Tommy.
Tommy stole my heart right away, I wanted to hug him several times throughout the book and I just wanted to tell that, one day, things would be o.k.
He has a lot to deal with - the death of his best friend Chase (with whom he was in love), his mother dealing with breast cancer, the absence of his father, who died when Tommy was still young, his anxiety...
At first sight Nick
Samuel Peach
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alex's characters are always so good, so going in I probably had unfairly high standards, but regardless i can definitely say he met them. A good mix of humor and emotion, and the story line really starts to pull you in after the first chapter or two.
Riina Y.T.
I've come to really like Alexander C. Eberhart's writing but story wise found this a little lacking in various aspects and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
Ioweegian
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked it. It's not "Lock and West", but it's up there.

There were several glitches in the Kindle edition, mostly it seemed "the first word omitted from sentences" type things. I've got a hard copy on order, I assume glitch free.

I think I wanted a little more about Chase & Tommy. I may have missed it, but it seemed like there was just a bit more about Chase's death than Tommy revealed. Packing his grief away and getting on with Nick seemed a tad rushed.

I really wish I was a more skilled
Valentina Sanchez
Kit Carter
Nov 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Go Forward Slowly
  • That Feeling When (#lovehim, #1)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • In Case You Missed It (#lovehim #3)
  • One Little Word (One More Thing, #1)
  • For the Love of Logan (Just a Dumb Surfer Dude, #2)
  • Between Enzo and the Universe
  • To Be Honest (#lovehim #2)
  • Just a Dumb Surfer Dude 3: Summer Hearts
  • Just a Dumb Surfer Dude (Just a Dumb Surfer Dude, #1)
  • The Christmas Deal
  • This Is Me
  • Ginjuh
  • Why You Shouldn't Lend A Bad Boy Your Clothes
  • Heteroflexible (Spruce Texas #3)
  • Alex in Wonderland
  • A Surplus of Light
  • Love's Hope
ALEXANDER grew up in the Metro Atlanta Area his entire life, moving from suburb to suburb, just on the outskirts of the city. He’s always had a passion for writing, even from a young age. He still lives on the cusp of Atlanta, inching his way ever closer to finally becoming the City Dweller he’s always wanted to be.

In the meantime, he spends his days writing stories with queer characters and