Start by marking “Princeless, Vol. 9: Love Yourself” as Want to Read:
Princeless, Vol. 9: Love Yourself

Princeless, Vol. 9: Love Yourself

(Princeless (Collected Editions) #9)

With only one more volume left until our epic conclusion, Princeless Volume 9 is the biggest and most intense the series has ever been. Adrienne has one last sister left to save, but she’s going to have to go through a maze, a minotaur, and her own father to get there.

And far away in the woods of the elves Devin, Tempest, Kira, and Noni have been taken captive. They’re all
Published October 2nd 2019 by Action Lab Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Princeless, Vol. 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princeless, Vol. 9

Start your review of Princeless, Vol. 9: Love Yourself
Devann
I received an ARC copy of this book from NetGalley

Another great volume of Princeless! This one was definitely more action-packed than the last few volumes have been and I appreciate all the plot progress made, although there is still plenty of character development as well. This volume goes back and forth between Adrienne confronting her father and trying to save her youngest sister and Devin and Tempest who have been captured by the wood elves. It was very satisfying to see Adrienne finally con
Christine
I wanted this to be longer.

What I did like was the confrontation with her father as well as her little sister.
Krista
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cliffhanger! What?? I need to read the final part! This series has had some slow volumes, but this one brought it together so well!
Imogene
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, this series has to be one of the best comic books on the market EVER.
I have been devouring Princeless since volume 1, and recommending it to pretty much everyone. I can't wait untill my nieces are old enough that I can give them a complete set! I am dying to read the finale, but also dreading the ending. There will never be less than 5 stars.

However, Volume 9!
Finally, FINALLY Adrienne comes face to face with her father. You know, the one who locked her up in a tower.. Understandably,
Sara
Mar 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sara by: previous volumes in series
Shelves: comics, ya
This penultimate volume tightens a number of plot threads, but it feels rushed. I'm not sure how everything can resolve itself in one more volume, especially when that typically equates to 4 single issues. The dialogue continues to be clunky in spots, but I appreciate the feminist and LGBTQ themes.

2.5/5
Liz
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's an action packed volume. I can't wait for number 10.
Jo Oehrlein
The back story for Tempest and Adrienne and her father meet and come to an understanding, while freeing Appalonia from the Minotaur.
Edie Donofrio
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trans rights!
Kate
Jun 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Action-packed but not much character development or goofing around in this one. You can feel them wrapping it up. And damn, that minotaur is scary af!
Kai Charles(Fiction State Of Mind)
In this next to last volume of the series we see many story elements coming to ahead. Excited for the final volume.
Christina Nguyen
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun series. I wish there were more!
Zerimar
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love that we finally cleared up the "dangerous dragon" misunderstanding. Among other things... ;)
Kathy
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You mean I have to wait for the next one?! GAH! I want the next one now.

I love the storyline between Devin and Tempest. It is so sweet and pure. I am here for it.
Sesana
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, fantasy
The second to last volume. There's lots of big things happening here, though I'm concerned that the last volume will struggle to actually fill everything out. I loved meeting the last sister, Apple, a full on Disney princess who loves being so. One of the things about this series has been showing that there are many right ways to be a princess, and I've really enjoyed that. I also liked finally seeing Tempest's full story.
Jake
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The penultimate volume gets off to a good start. I've really loved this series and how it tackles hi-fantasy tropes. More importantly, it isn't preachy about its messages either. Adrienne's dad is by all accounts a toxic alpha male who needed to get taken down a peg. But Adrienne doesn't want to hurt him either, just show him how much of a bad example he leads by. However, Adrienne isn't perfect herself, this volume displays how she's always been the black sheep of the family. Her relationship w ...more
Carro Herdegen
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kiss-the-book
Language: PG (2 swears, 0 “f”); Mature Content: PG; Violence: PG
The end is coming. As Adrienne fights an unexpected battle on her way to save her sister Appalonia and Devin gives his friend to the Elves as their lost princess, they uncover more secrets. With battles on every front, their only choice is to move forward separately and hope to come together victoriously.
The illustrations and story are both well done, thrusting me into a new world that I want to stay in -- even when I’m a little con
Emma
Mar 15, 2020
Jennie
Mar 08, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Once and Future King (Rat Queens Vol. 7)
  • Giant Days, Vol. 12 (Giant Days, #12)
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 13: Indoor Recess (Lumberjanes, Vol. 13)
  • Giant Days, Vol. 11 (Giant Days, #11)
  • Snapdragon
  • Go with the Flow
  • KI-6: Killers
  • A Perilous Undertaking (Veronica Speedwell, #2)
  • 'Salem's Lot
  • A Treacherous Curse (Veronica Speedwell, #3)
  • At the End of Your Tether
  • A Dangerous Collaboration (Veronica Speedwell, #4)
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 12: Jackalope Springs Eternal (Lumberjanes, Vol. 12)
  • Giant Days, Vol. 13 (Giant Days, #13)
  • Moonstruck, Vol. 2: Some Enchanted Evening (Moonstruck #2)
  • The Deep & Dark Blue
  • Lumberjanes #70
  • Captain Marvel (2019-) #14
Jeremy Whitley is the son of two teachers and the husband of a third.

Born in La Mesa, CA, Jeremy went to high school in Lenoir, NC and college at The University of North Carolina. He graduated with a Bachelors in English, a minor in Creative Writing, and a girlfriend who would soon become a wife.

He and his wife Alicia live in Raleigh with their elemental daughter, Zuri. Jeremy writes part-time an

Princeless (Collected Editions) (9 books)
  • Princeless, Vol. 1: Save Yourself