Start by marking “Kingdom Cold: The Complete Series (Kingdom Cold #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Cold: The Complete Series (Kingdom Cold #1-3)

Kingdom Cold: The Complete Series

(Kingdom Cold #1-3)

Kingdom Cold - The Complete Series
Books Included:
Book I: Kingdom Cold
Book II: Kingdom Soul
Book III: Kingdom Untold

Kingdom Cold follows the impulsive, teenage princess, Charlotte, as she attempts to murder her betrothed. But an arranged marriage is only the beginning of her problems, for the world as she knows it is falling apart. Her kingdom faces total destruction at the
Published September 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Cold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Cold

Start your review of Kingdom Cold: The Complete Series (Kingdom Cold #1-3)
Brittany Smith
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favourite series thus far!! I’ve read some amazing books in the past couple of years, but the Kingdom Cold series has firmly cemented itself in the top 5!

The twist on the classic Camelot tale is so ingenious which you are slowly fed into it in book 1. The plot itself is wonderfully original and then the clever way the author has re-worked Arthur and company into it is seamless and cool.

The characters are dynamic,full and rich. I found myself loving one character specifically more than
♠ TABI⁷ ♠
Oct 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
adding this because my curiosity refuses to let go of this so I want to see how it all ends

also that bind-up cover is ridiculously beautiful and I can't stop staring at it
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Brittni Chenelle and Caffeine Book Tours for this free copy. All quotes in this review are taken from the Advanced Reader Copy and may change in final publication.

War, Racism, Torture, Death,
Attempted Assassination, Attempted Poison

Black, Asian

Oh my gosh! I have actually been wanting to read this book for so long, and I finally had the chance to do it for a blog tour, and
Robin Mahle
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put down a single book in this series. I binge read them, staying up all night to finish them. I loved the incredibly flawed characters, how they didn't always make the right call but you could really feel for them even in the bad choices. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get sucked into a story that doesn't let you go! ...more
Candice Allen
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the opportunity to read all three books in this trilogy and while some of the events are difficult to read since there is quite a bit of tragedy and violence given we are dealing with a battle for kingdoms, there is triumph and joy as well for those who realize that love and family are what really matter in the end. I would recommend these books for older teens as they do cover some difficult topics as they progress. This series lets you see the full progression of an author as she grows w ...more
Judi Soderberg
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who likes fantasy
One of the things I love best about boxdets is the ability to read a story from it inception to it's conclusion without break. And this is one of those stories that needs that flow.

Brittni is a newer author, and being so new it was expected that her craft would grow with practice. And it did so, very well actually. In the beginning, we were told a story about a princess from one land, 2 princes from another land and a very petty, infantile King from yet another land. A forced marriage brought th
Jenay Sherman
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW. I just read this whole box set in a matter of hours because it was that good. It was impossible to put down once it started. I laughed out loud, I cried, I yelled in anger—my husband didn’t know what was wrong with me! It was a rush until the end. In fact, I kept looking at the few pages I had left thinking there was no way it could pose resolve in the short pages left.

I really enjoyed the multicultural characters and the great world-building of the lands. It took me a minute to warm up to
Cathleen (Woven From Words)
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved these stories! It’s a tale of an arrange marriage disrupted due to fractured alliances, and mysterious figures with a questionable past. I was immediately drawn to Charlotte’s leadership abilities in the face of strife. Brittini Chenelle beautifully wrote a story with many twists and turns, and I was delighted to find out what would happen next to Charlotte and Prince Young. These two character were brought together through ‘less-than-ideal’ circums ...more
Lily
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series was really great. It's a clever and original twist to the classic Camelot legend. I usually like a story when I found the characters well-built. This series is a great example of how complex characters and well-built relationship between them can hook you up on a book. The world building is amazing and I loved the Camelot retelling.

I found myself really involved in the story, liking or disliking a character depending on where I was in the plot. Friendship, loyalty, love, hate and twi
The Mysterious Reader
Brittni Chenelle is a new author for me but I’m very happy to have found her. Kingdom Cold is a fantastic series and having all three books available in “The Complete Series Box Set” is superb as these are not stories that you want to wait between books for. Well written, with a highly imaginative plot and great cast of characters, the only downside to these books is loss of sleep, as you will not want to put them down.
Madeleine Booth-smits
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride!!! This book has it all! Love, loss, heartbreak, joy, friendship, family and of course some good old fashioned wars! It all starts with an acidental arrow and wow what a Rollercoaster to an amazing end! Friendships are made and broken, love and loyalties are given, won and tested. There really is something for everyone in this series. I really couldn't put it down I kind of read all three back to back over a long weekend. I just couldn't stop! Brittni is an amazing author you'll ...more
KATHERINE
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Series!

I really liked this series! It was filled with a lot of action, adventure and romance. This series has a couple of twist and turns I didn't expect. A different spin on the whole King Arthur & Merlin story line. I highly recommend this book. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Jamie Jack
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: p-2019, fantasy
Sassy Teen Princess Delights in YA Fantasy Romance

Oh, my gosh! I love Princess Charlotte! She’s a sassy teenage princess who is NOT pleased that her parents have betrothed her boring Prince Young to form an alliance. She attempts a hunger strike (oh, but for the hot-out-of-the-oven bread) and she shoots an arrow at the prince’s carriage when he arrives. She find Prince Young’s older brother far more interesting than her betrothed.

Everything changes on the day of the wedding but not in the way yo
Katie
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5... I feel the author tried to make too much of a love triangle without really diving into the instances of love. I read the final book simply for the fact that it was a three-book in one on KU, couldn't get through it fast enough. ...more
Elle Madison
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow... This series had so many more twists and turns than I was expecting. I found myself wishing this was more like six books instead of just three.

I think there was definitely room for more here, but regardless, it was so engaging and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire ride.

If you like fantasy and have been in a slump lately, this might just be the series to get you out of it!

I definitely recommend!
Shabana
I loved this series! I kept wishing that it wouldn’t end, but I was happy when it came to finishing. It was well written, and would read more of this. I loved the characters, and all the twists and turns that showed up.
Stephanie Bell
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2020
Series starts off a little slow, but quickly picks up the pace with lots of magic and an interesting retelling of Camelot. Fun, adventurous, and intriguing.
Mary Winkler
Nov 14, 2020
Debbie Mariner
Jul 31, 2020
Shasha
rated it did not like it
Sep 27, 2019
Jan Jeffries
Jun 03, 2020
Sang yoon Kim
Jun 01, 2020
Books, Tea, Healthy Me
Aug 11, 2019

• Curse Breaker (Kingdom of Runes, #2)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love: The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #5.5)
  • Of Beast and Beauty (Daughters of Eville, #1)
  • A Curse of Magic (Broken Wand Academy, #1)
  • The Forgotten Sacrifice (Broken Wand Academy, #2)
  • Heroes & Thieves (Swashbuckling Romance, #1)
  • Werewolves 101 (Academy of Shifters, #1)
  • Tooth & Claw Society (Academy of Shifters, #2)
  • The Royal Companion (The Companion, #1)
  • The Glittering Hour
  • The Scottish Dragon’s Baby Surprise (Howls Romance)
  • Hell Week (Academy of Shifters, #3)
  • A Hidden Truth (Broken Wand Academy, #3)
  • The Mountain of the Wolf (Historical Fairytales #3)
  • Taming Beastie: Paranormal Shape Shifter Alpha Male Military Weretiger romance (Credence Curse Book #2.5)
  • Warrior's Taken: Alien Abduction Sci Fi Romance (Warriors of Yedahn Book 5)
  • The Ickabog
  • My High School Christmas Boyfriend (Boyfriend, #1)
Brittni Chenelle is a USA Today Bestselling Multicultural Fantasy Author who specializes in multi-POV romances and the angsty enemies-to-lovers trope. She loves to explore the blurred lines between good and evil and believes wholeheartedly in a great story's ability to bring people together.

When she's not writing, she can be found at her home in South Korea where she spends far too much time consu

Kingdom Cold (3 books)
  • Kingdom Cold (Kingdom Cold #1)
  • Kingdom Soul (Kingdom Cold #2)
  • Kingdom Untold (Kingdom Cold #3)

News & Interviews