Start by marking “Veiled Vixen (Harem Station, #5)” as Want to Read:
Veiled Vixen (Harem Station, #5)

Veiled Vixen

(Harem Station #5)

Valor only wants one thing for his fated princess, Veila.

Death.

But it’s kind of hard to kill someone when they have total control over your body. He’s on his way back to Harem Station as her prisoner. Bound to a wall, stripped bare, and only one weapon in his arsenal.

The soulmate bond.

Valor has to make Veila believe that their bond is true, that his feelings are real, and
Published October 21st 2019 (first published October 17th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Veiled Vixen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veiled Vixen

Start your review of Veiled Vixen (Harem Station, #5)
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Veiled Vixen. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review which is honest and unbiased.*

Veiled Vixen was very different from the other Harem Station books in many way. First of all, not a single character really knew what was going on. And some of the characters had lost parts of their memories, while others had gained some memories from other characters. And there was a huge war on the horizon.
I found Veila and Valor's story to be very different, too. Because t
Cindy
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best story of all the books despite the missing sex. Highly recommended.
Wendy LeGrand
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
As we've been moving through this series, we've been conditioned to hate Veila, because let's face it, the woman has done some pretty egregious things to alot of people and Julie has pulled no punches with just how despicable this pink-wannabesilver princess can be to get what she wants.

When we left Valor at the end of Prison Princess, Veila had him stuck up on a wall in her ship, torturing him. When he wakes up, he's in a cryopod back on Harem Station. It's been six weeks and during that time,
Ri
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author continues blows my mind

Even though this is science fiction, it is so much more. There is something magical in this world. There is a million things happening at once. Every blip or event that happens seems to occur at a certain time. Almost like they are individual catalysts in something major that is predetermined. Every character, every fight, every manufactured "soulmate" has a specific purpose. That is what makes this more than just a sci-fi romance.

How this author keeps it all s
Courtney
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Received this ARC from Author for Honest Review.
I Give This Book a 3.5-4/5 Star Rating, listing as 4.

HEA(?): Yes.
Heat: 3-3.5ish/5
Romance: 3ish/5
Suspense: 4.5/5
Drama: 5/5

No Spoilers.
I Have to Be Honest, only having Valors POV had me liking this book much more than I thought I would.
The Single POV, kept my attention fixated more easily, cause to me having Veila’s POV probably would not have been a good move.
And Strangely enough even though the rating may not be high, (I have to go by my rating l
Liz
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Veiled Vixen by J.A. Huss continues the Harem Station series and tells the story of Valor and Veila. Things are falling apart all around them and the last thing Valor wants is a soul mate, much less Veila, but some things are out of your hands. But is everything really like it seems? In true Julie fashion, she gives us some answers, but lots of questions as well. How will it all end? I was not sure about this new sci-fi world, but with Julie, I should have known better. You can never go wrong wi ...more
Michell Hall casper
OMG!!!! This series just keeps getting more and more complicated. I just wanted to bang my head against my tablet. It's this big huge puzzle piece you have to put together. And I hate puzzles!!! I s*ck at them. LOL!

This book is not like any of the other books in this series. It is told in many POV and there is a lot going on so be prepared. It's CHAOS!!!!! Veila is not what I expected. And Valor is loyal to a fault it is so sexy. This book will answer more questions. But it will leave you with s
Veronica LaRoche
Omg I’ve been waiting for Valor & Veila’s book and what a book it is. Valor wakes up from cyrosleep and his world is out of control. You will see a different side to Veila that you didn’t see coming. This series just gets better and better and now reading this ending I really, really want the next book ASAP. Another amazing read that once I started reading I didn’t want too stop.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Veronica LaRoche
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carissa
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one by far is very different from the rest in the series. I actually felt bad for Veila even though some women, might have a hard time with a certain scene. Very interesting how the series of events played out in this one. I feel like I have more questions!!!
Katherine Solotwa
On sweet Valour!

I 💘 this book so much. I don't want to give anything away so this will be short. IF Cross is an amazing author. So much so rustic can't wait to read the next book, so I can re-read the whole series again. It's that good. Do yourself a favour, invest some time in HAREM Station. I challenge you to not become addicted!
dbbooknerd
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The beginning of the end

There is so much packed into this story! I really started it feeling like an insider “in the know” but I quickly had to reevaluate. I felt like Valor in so many ways, he is such a good relatable character! At the end of this I saw a lot of things differently but it’s just the beginning of the end so who knows?
Jessica
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We need more Valors in this world.

I think I finished this book in one day. It maybe wasn’t as action-packed and twisty as some of the other books, but I still could not put it down!

Veila. Wow. And Valor is such a good dude. I was kind of sad for him when it was revealed that Veila was his soulmate in the previous books, but... I’m satisfied with how this book ended. I don’t want to spoil anything for future readers :)

Next book, please!
JB
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t like to give spoilers on the books that I read. I believe the blurb on the back is enough for you to decide if you will read the book or not. If you choose to read, enjoy!
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hope

Hope I can remember all this by the time the next book is released! Such a great story if you enjoy frustrating angry reads. So good.
G.
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nightbird Novels
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

*** Veiled Vixen is book six in the Harem Station series and should be read according to order. This review may contain spoilers if you are not yet caught up in the series. ***

After his most recent battle, Valor was cryogenically frozen for his own health and safety... yet when he wakes up, he is in the hands of his enemy... and back on Harem Station. But a lot has changed since he left, Harem is in an all out war... and things are about to go from bad to much, much worse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susie Price
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG LOVED IT!!!

So just going to say first this is Book 5 or 6 whichever you are looking at on Amazon is now I guess calling Star Crossed Book #2, so anyways if you aren't up to Book 5 turn around and start at Book 1 Harem Station! You will get yourself all messed up.

So Veila you are such a Veiled Vixen no doubt. I know that Valor got to see a lot of what most don't see. Veila was whom she is out in the public and someone totally different on a ship he didn't even know she had, her actual living
Norma
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This meets my standards for a Julie book. She does a great job in nurturing the world that she builds and fleshing out the characters.
Christina Balaz
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had so many questions going into book 6 in the Harem Station series and by the end those questions had doubled. In true JA Huss/KC Cross fashion, this has me dying for more Harem books to find out all my why/how/who questions! Some secrets were revealed with a whole lot more to be found out. There were twists that were very surprising and a rollercoaster of emotions that had me yelling throughout the book. Even through this, I could not put the book down.
I very much loved Valor and Veila toget
Leslie N
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Harem Station series continues with Valor and Veila’s story, though this one is written solely from Valor’s POV. Veila has been the evil princess throughout this series and Valor has wanted nothing more than to kill her at the first opportunity. I think every reader has had these feelings as well. This is a Huss/Cross book though so nothing is ever black and white and you must expect the unexpected.

Veila, and the Veiled Vixen story are mostly about the civil war happening on Harem Station wh
Viki
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, Veiled Vixen. Wow. It was so interesting how this book was written, in three parts. Part 1 and 3 are from Valor’s POV. Part 2 was from Alcor, Draden, Booty, Tray and A**holes POV.

Valor gets back to Harem Station and all hell has broken loose. Princesses are in a fighting mode; the whole population are against the brothers. And the brothers? I was shocked. Luck, Jimmy, Serpent and Crux WTH. Valor has to try to figure out what the heck happened while he was gone. I really liked Valor’s loyalt
Micheala
Received an ARC from the author.

The Harem Station stories are coming to a close soon (I think) and it’s evident in this book. There’s no fighting, although lots of talk about it, but instead lots of planning, solving, and resolving.

Given Veila and everything that has happened in these books and Valor’s thoughts toward her, I was a tad let down with this one. Despite my love for romance, I was actually hoping that the soulmate bond wouldn’t work in this one and that it would be the first book i
Ginelle Blanch
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is war.
This book, I think, has been my favorite of the series so far. It made me think a lot, something I've become accustomed to with this author. But, this book felt very pivotal. Things are going down at a fast rate. Questions are being answered and loyalties are tested. Things aren't what they appear.
What is brought to light is a very real, very powerful...moral of the story. We are MORE than what's in our past. We have the power to change things for the better and to learn from the t
Courtenay Bennett
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another installment in an increasingly mind-bending story.
I know we’re getting closer each book to a resolution, but it feels impossible to guess how or why. For every piece of information we’re given, it feels like there’s fifty more unknowns lurking unseen.
The huge difference in this story to the last few is that we’re given an absolutely abhorrent character, whom we’ve been basically groomed into hating up til now, and we’re handed a new perspective. It’s a talented author who can fo
Pam Schaeffer
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Usually, the blurb gives you a true look into what the book is about. There is so much more than what the blurb suggests.

Valor is the easy-going brother. He is kind of always in the background. Until now. Everyone on Harem Station is waiting for him to fix everything that went wrong (see the last book). As we all know Veila is his soulmate. Problem is Veila is evil and Valor hates her.

I am not going to go into much detail. This book is so worth the read. There is so much going on and some quest
Maria
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so much!!
Valor is just so lovely and I want to have him in my life.
I was not very interested in Veila, but I hace to say that her story broke my heart and make me see her in a different light. She has done terrible things but all the characters have done awful things too, so like Valor tall the important part is what she is gonna do now and in the future.

I don’t understand Luck, I want to. I think he was a little too hard on Valor. He should have listened more and have more co
Maria
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series so much!!
Valor is just so lovely and I want to have him in my life.

Sharon  in SF
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, it really takes a great writer to turn a "ruthless and hated" villainess into someone we "might" accept for our Hero, Valor. In all the prior Harem Station books, each brother has had to deal with the "evil Veila" trying to take control of everything, including Harem Station. Veila ultimately reveals some of her secrets to Valor, but can he trust her?
In this book, our beloved Harem Station is in turmoil after the boys' plan from Prison Princess goes awry, and Valor's not sure what to do. We
Judi
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super sci-fi with a heart wrenching twist...

Harem station is going to hell in a hand basket. The brothers are separated, ALCOR is still missing, and war encompasses the population. And I felt like I was right there in the thick of it with them. Cyborgs, bots, and AIs all of the sci-fi elements are here. Plus so much intrigue. Besides the local action big baddies are lurking. While I was entranced by that part of the tale, Valor’s connection with Veila was also brewing. Valor hates her with a pas
« previous 1 3 next »

• Crowne of Lies
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Iron Crowne
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Crowne Rules
  • Contaminated (Cosmic Fairy Tales)
  • Contagion
  • Lead Me Back
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Untouchable (Immortals After Dark, #7)
  • Bridget's Bane (Icehome, #13)
  • Fast Lane
  • Catch Me Twice
  • Before You Ghost
  • Fan Girl
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Harem Station (6 books)
  • Booty Hunter (Harem Station #1)
  • Big Dicker (Harem Station #2)
  • Lady Luck (Harem Station #3)
  • Prison Princess (Harem Station #4)
  • Uncrossed (Harem Station #6)