Start by marking “Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)” as Want to Read:
Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)

Sawyer

(Carolina Reapers #2)

I never thought Id achieve my dream of playing for the NHL
Not while Im my moms sole caretaker.
But the Carolina Reapers offer me a deal I cant refuse:
A spot on their roster and top-rated support for my moms battle with Parkinsons.

Balancing an NHL schedule and my mothers care fills every minute of my day,
But one glance at Scythes bartender, and Im looking for ways to
Published September 20th 2019

Start your review of Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
Auntee
Love this spin off series. Sawyer was truly husband-worthy and had deceptively wicked moves! Swoon.
I like Echo but sometimes she tried my patience. ..
Still a great read!
5 stars
Diane Lynch
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Whiskey is on a game-winning streak with Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2). I was really looking forward to Sawyer McCoys story. We first meet Sawyer in the Seattle Sharks series. He was a goalie at the University of Washington. He was the roommate of Faith Gentry (Wheeler, Seattle Sharks #8) and Harper Thompson (Defender, Seattle Sharks #9).

Sawyer is a loveable character. He has taken care of his mother who has Parkensons since he was fifteen. He is a really good guy, who hasnt had things
Pauline Cassie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yay!! As hoped Sawyer secures a contract with an NHL team.

Sawyer is the second 'Reaper' to have his story and as always Samantha Whiskey never disappoints.

We've met Sawyer in previous novels as the college roommate of Faith and Harper and we have grown to love him and his commitment to looking after his poorly mother.

We also know Echo from 'Axel' the debut novel in this series.

Their story to HEA is so sweet and there is no doubt that Echo was in need of someone that would break down her beliefs
Claire Annovazzi
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
After meeting with some of the Carolina Reapers in the first book of the series, I was glad to see them again in SAWYER. This time, they welcome a young goalie who wants to make big in the NHL but has fucked up his first call. Sawyer is a nice guy, all out to help his sick mother, but also a bad motherfucker. Hes always been the one to help, so its a nice change when he meets Echo, whos going to keep him afloat when nerves go wild.

Its an instant friendship, with lots of heat. The book starts a
Rina's Reads
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm feeling so content right now.
Every time I read Samantha's work I want to skip adulting and just devour her book. So I did exactly that today. I'm not even sorry- it was so totally worth it.
This lady has some serious voodoo magic in her books that makes me love every single one of the guys- again, I'm not sorry. They are all totally swoon worthy and give me ALL THE FEELS.
Echo, I think she is one of my favourite heroines. Feisty, smart, gorgeous and a little crazy. Her random facts and banter
Judy Churchill
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this series! Its fun to see the characters interacting from book to book. This book is about working hard to achieve your goals. ...more
Melissa at Book Boyfriend and Husband Makes Three
Love

I love these hockey players. The closeness of the team members, the family feel of it. The woman who are always what these guys need.
I adored Sawyer and Echo
Jami
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I feel like Ive been waiting for Sawyers story for so long and I was not disappointed!

Sawyer grabbed a piece of my heart when we first met him in the Sharks series and I was so excited to find out he was going to make the Reapers team and get his steamy story. I have to say I was surprised for it to be with Echo, but I should have never doubted Ms. Whiskey because dang was their chemistry hot and to quote
Bee
Dec 17, 2019 rated it liked it
You ever read something and try your best to immerse yourself, yet, youre still disconnected? Thats how I felt reading this. Im such a sucker for a hockey romance. I noticed this is a series with companion novels, aka my fav! But, I have yet to fall in love.

I did skip book one. A few weeks ago, I tried to get into it. I only made it 2 chapters, and I gave up. I think after I read book 3, Ill try book 1. The Seattle Sharks series has a bunch, so Ill probably read that one too.

This is a really
Coco.V
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Sawyer is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $3.99 ) on Amazon today (11/19/2019)💞
Monique V
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found my new addicting series!! If all the books were out I would binge the whole series in a day. I highly recommend and I cannot wait for the next one!!!!
Maggie Whitworth
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤
💋💋

Awesomeness at its best .
Write more and quickly, Im going to get withdrawal waiting for the next one .
Andrea Fernandez
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A witty, entertaining, and fun story. Samantha Whiskey never disappoints, she certainly knows how to write a captivating, loving, passionate, and heartwarming story. I absolutely loved this book.
Becky Miller
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I loved the story. I got lost in it. I felt the characters pain and happiness. And the humor was great.
LAURA LEMKE
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal hit!!
Kathy
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet story

I like the characters a lot. Not too predictable with the tropes but a good dynamic between Sawyer and Echo
Angela
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Echo is such a bad ass! Loved her with Sawyer.
Maria
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lonnie
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking Sawyer

Yes so much yes for this man. Taking care of his mom and rejected from the home town NHL team he never thought he'd get to play professionally...then his chance comes due to a clause in his one game contract...and he gets the cha ce of a lifetime...and he goes to see the 1 person he wants more than anything in Charleston....and together their lives changes forever. And fighting for each other and their love can get them through everything
Brenda
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great story! Likeable main characters! Sawyer is great guy that you can't help but root for. He and Echo both have issues, but they work well together.
There seemed to be less time devoted to interaction with the rest of the team than in "Axel" or "Logan" but still some appearances by the women in the group.
Donna
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end! Easy read and the character development kept you wanting to read and not put the book down.
Holly
**This ARC was provided for free in exchange for an honest review.**

When I received the text from Samantha Whiskeys reader list about this book, I was absolutely all sign me up! I read through her entire Seattle Sharks series and the first book in the Carolina Reapers series (Axel) in record time and was absolutely gutted that there wasnt a second book available. As soon as I saw the cover and realized that this one was about Sawyer, I knew I needed this book.

Sawyer is a 23-year-old goalie
giulia_arg

It pains me giving this rating to this one but while i really liked Sawyer in the previous books i couldnt connect with him in this book.

Echo was one of my least favorite heroines in the series
Jenifer Briggs
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I must sound like a broken record by now, because I say it with every new book this author releases, but this is my new favorite book by Samantha Whiskey! The powerful chemistry these two characters had, the love they shared, the witty banter, and the sexy times were so on point!!

We met Sawyer in Faith's book (book eight in the Seattle Sharks series!!) and the moment him and Echo met, I called that they would get together! And man, was it everything I hoped it would be! Sawyer was such a sweet,
The Weekly Romance
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hannah-read
Okay after a long detour through the Seattle Sharks books which technically proceeded the Carolina Reapers books I'm back to this series which started with Axel. Okay so I really did like this book and I honestly like this series a lot but I did have a few issues with the book as well. I'll start with what I liked. I really liked both Sawyer and Echo, I thought they were great really developed characters. Again I'll say how much I like that Samantha Whiskey really introduces you to characters ...more
Kristiej
I was charmed when I read the first book of this new hockey series by Samantha Whiskey but Im sad to say the same thing did happen with Sawyer, this second book. I didnt get very far into it before I realized its not the book for me. The first issue is I do not like the heroine, Echo. I didnt really care for her in the previous book and I really didnt care for what I read of her in this book. It bothers me but Im much tougher on a heroine than a hero. I think in a way its more of a mark of ...more
Kelly Brock
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sawyer and Echo

This was hot, sexy, and sweet. These two start out casual, no strings, but you can quickly tell its more. They both have their reasons for not jumping in head first but Echo really struggled to put herself out there. These two explode at the end. Their fight is intense, their emotions strong. But these two get the beautiful HEA they both deserve.
Jeanette Kurtz
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer has been the best of this series. He is a guy that every woman would appreciate!
Lorilee
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good series, very quick reads, typical romance
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Cold As Puck (Cold Love #1)
  • Bad Teammate: A Hockey Romance (Dallas Devils Book 3)
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
  • Most Desirable Player
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
  • Cold As Hell (Cold Love #2)
  • Comeback: A Small Town Single Mom Romance (Dallas Devils, #2)
  • Dean (Face-Off Series #6)
  • Date with a Devil: A Hockey Romance (Dallas Devils, #1)
  • Ethan (Face-Off Series #5)
  • Defending Donovan (Face-Off Legacy Book 6)
  • Alexei (Chicago Blaze, #5)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
  • Cold As Ice (Cold Love #3)
Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.

To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list!

Carolina Reapers (5 books)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)