Start by marking “Pirate Throne (Telepathic Space Pirates #3)” as Want to Read:
Pirate Throne (Telepathic Space Pirates #3)

Pirate Throne

(Telepathic Space Pirates #3)

Soldiers. Assassins. Pirates. Saviors.

The monarchy has fallen. The Alpha Queen has made her first move, and the peace and stability that ruled the galaxy for four generations is in ashes. Chaos reigns as old feuds and new conflicts plunge the Commonwealth to the brink of civil war.

Into this maelstrom is exactly where Mercy must go. If she has any hope of defending her
Published December 12th 2019 by Protostar Publications (first published November 12th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Pirate Throne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate Throne

Start your review of Pirate Throne (Telepathic Space Pirates #3)
Rhiannon Chillingworth
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5.

This is one of those rare RH series that actually have more plot than romance. It's pretty much a space opera with RH on the side. While some may be disappointed with the lack of romance, I mind it very refreshing.

We get an action packed plot, character development and some relationship bits in the side.

When I read the first in the series I remember thinking what a great and original concept the world building is, and I Co tongue to be impressed by it.

What I also appreciate, is that Mercy is
Lola
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really like the world and characters the author has created in this series and I was excited to return for another installment and follow Mercy's journey along. While this was another compelling read and I really enjoyed it, I also had some mixed feelings about this one sadly.

Pirate Throne is told mainly from Mercy's point of view with a few other point of views mixed in. In this book they're trying to find out more about telepathic queens and the creation of the talented all in an effort to
Debrac2014
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
This wasn't my favorite story of the series! More serious than the others! ...more
Angie
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series that keeps getting deeper!

I have to admit to indulgently rereading the first two of the series then this book because I enjoy the author’s world building and character development. Great movement in the story and I’m super intrigued by the introduction of two new characters and where they will take us in the next book. I highly recommend this series.
Adrian Daugherty
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series so far

In withdraw already. This series is like an onion, you peel a layer only for another larger, stronger layer underneath. Slow burn RH, but besides the main character taking multiple concerts, the story does not focus much around that aspect. Great UF with a touch of RH.
Fleur
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting so long for a book like this, and am so glad I’ve found it!
Soooo so good.
Vicki
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so eagerly awaiting this third book in the Telepathic Space Pirates series and it did not disappoint! This series is an epic space fantasy with interesting characters who each have impressive powers that get used in varying ways during their adventures. I get so lost in their world I completely forget about real life. In Pirate Throne, Mercy and company are on a mission to find help for the fight against the Alpha Queen, and they run into several obstacles along the way. I was super intrig ...more
Amazon Customer
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You are breaking my heart!

I'm in love with this series.

Mercy goes thru a lot and finally welcomes her Queen position. Her friends are in a jam and things will only get more interesting.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Brandi
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!

And the plot thickens! Again I loved this book. I can’t wait to see what happens next with Mercy, her men, Treon and the various other characters introduced in this book. I definitely recommend reading this series!
Joanne Watkins USA
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Dark

This series is getting very dark. There is torture here. There is sexual coercion. There is lots of violence. It is a grim tone. I found it too tough for my taste.
Mai
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this whole series and wait eagerly for each one to come out. This one was also an incredible story with lots of action, drama, and interesting twists. Go read it!
Adora Swift
Feb 26, 2020
Hatriece
Dec 17, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Queen's Triumph (Rogue Queen, #3)
  • Twilight's Herald (Aileen Travers, #5)
  • Threshold of Annihilation (The Firebird Chronicles, #3)
  • Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles, #2)
  • Chaos Reigning (Consortium Rebellion, #3)
  • Conspiracy of Ravens (Raven Crawford, #1)
  • Moonlight's Ambassador (Aileen Travers, #3)
  • Dawn's Envoy (Aileen Travers, #4)
  • Shadow's Messenger (Aileen Travers, #1)
  • Elven Doom (Death Before Dragons, #4)
  • The Healer (The Order of Intergalactic Peace #1)
  • Summoned (Sundance, #2)
  • Battle Bond (Death Before Dragons, #2)
  • Tangled Truths (Death Before Dragons, #3)
  • Aurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)
  • Of Bone and Ruin (Dragon Ridden Chronicles, #2)
  • Bounty (Kaliya Sahni #1)
  • Snared (Kaliya Sahni, #2)

Telepathic Space Pirates (5 books)
  • Pirate Nemesis (Telepathic Space Pirates #1)
  • Pirate Consort (Telepathic Space Pirates #2)
  • Pirate War (Telepathic Space Pirates #4)
  • Pirate Genesis (Telepathic Space Pirates Book 5)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...