Start by marking “Rydeville Elite Box Set” as Want to Read:
Rydeville Elite Box Set

Rydeville Elite Box Set

(Rydeville Elite #1-3)

This box set includes the first three books in the Rydeville Elite series. Complete trilogy with HEA.

In the power struggle between two elite groups, one feisty girl will bring them to their knees…
Life is a cruel game where only the most ruthless survive. It’s a truth my mother rebelled against, and she paid for it with her life. Now, I play their game. Publicly accepti
Published February 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Rydeville Elite Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rydeville Elite Box Set

Start your review of Rydeville Elite Box Set
ABookLover73
Shelves: 2020, arc
CRUEL INTENTIONS

Five amazing stars for Abby and Cam 😍😍😍!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is the first book I've read by Siobhan Davis and OMG this is one the best book that I've read this year!!!

I really love Siobhan's writing style because this book was so easy to read and it's a page-turner 😄.

Before this one, I didn't read a dark romance with bully trope so I think from now on because of "Cruel Intentions" I will start reading this genre more 😍.

This was one of the books which you need to read all night because
Siobhan
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
I’ve been a fan of Siobhan Davis for a long time, but the Rydeville Elite series did not work for me. I’m not a fan of bully romances – the idea of romanticising something that has caused me so many issues in the past makes me extremely uncomfortable – but Siobhan Davis has won me over with other things I did not expect to enjoy. I had hoped such would be the case here, but it wasn’t.

Instead of a romance that was filled with emotion, we had a series filled with drama. It felt like every possible
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I absolutely love this series. The twists and turns and the hot sexual tension. Every single one of these stories was sexy af! 5 stars! ~Ratula
Dianne
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
As always, Siobhan Davis brings her “A Game” to her work, not asking you to like the characters or the twists, but one cannot help but admire her ability to wring every drop of emotion from your body from love to hate to horror to disgust. The RYDEVILLE ELITE BOX SET combines the first three books in an often shocking and gut-churning way.

CRUEL INTENTIONS is dark, your limits will be scoured raw and your beliefs in reality will be tested beyond the limits, because humans can be cruel, twisted an
Courtney
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
: Kindle Edition

CRUEL INTENTIONS:
My heart is pounding so hard, it may beat right out of my chest. Siobhan, you never cease to amaze me!!

Cruel Intentions is the start of Siobhan's newest series, Rydeville High Elite, and boy does know how to get your heart pumping and body racing. I gobbled this book in one day. There was no way I could read this any slower, and I tried because I knew it was going to end in a cliffy. But I was so pulled in to this story that I wasn't coming up for air. And I didn
Alley Ciz
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s a good thing these books have been put in a box set because you are going to want to binge this mind blowing epic ness.
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 OMG WHAT STARS!! OMG, OMG, OMG......What did I just read. I am exhausted, I feel like I just got off a rollercoaster and a wild one at that. Abby and Cam's world is crazy, but you will want to join them and hear all about it. I am dying right now.....I need the next book now. Grab this book and devour it like I did.....I finished in about 5 hours give or take. It was so good, this author is phenomenal at storytelling.

5 TWIST AND TURN STARS!! OMG.....I think I just got off a rollercoaster. I am
PrincessLara ♥LaraBabbles♥
Siobhan is a genius!
Seriously though, this series is by far my most favorite dark bully romance.
Abby's and Kaiden story takes you in a larger than life universe of the elite. Weaving through deception, lies, twists and turns this hot and sizzling romance will ruin you for any other in the genre.
Keep up the good work gal!

*Individual reviews for the books can be found in my goodreads and Amazon pages*

Cruel intentions
5++ stars
Amazing read!
This book has been on my wish list for so long, I couldn'
Myndi
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All the angsty stars I can give!

This trilogy is an explosive story that will keep it's readers on the edge of their seat and salivating for more. Both the new and old elite in the story are charismatic and the back stories had me truly invested from the get go.

The story starts out very heart wrenching and moves to steamy extremely fast. I loved the encounter after the beach and everything that it promised to be, even with the ominous statement at the end of the prologue.

Abigail is the kind of ch
Sally Mieske
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series so much! It one of the first bully romances I read and I’m totally addicted to that genre now. It was also my first time reading Siobhan Davis which has lead to binge reading many of her books.

CRUEL INTENTIONS

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! This is my first read my Siobhan Davis and I have been blown away by it!! If you are looking for a good bully romance, this is it!!! It got all the drama, deceit and angst in spades!! And the ending...UGH...I really wanted to throw my phone at the wall
Vicki Bennett
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cruel Intentions

Meet Cam, Abby, Sawyer, Jackson, Xavier, Drew, Charlie, Jane, Trent and more in this heart stopping, exhilarating, juicy, feel all the feels, addictive, page turner.

This book has it all and more: Villains to hate, a male love interest you want to slap and strangle one minute and want to love and root for the next, a strong female you don't even know how she does it, supportive best friend(s), family drama, hidden secrets, status, intrigue and more.

Fabulous twists, amazing charact
meghann
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You can't go wrong with a Siobhan Davis book, and this series was everything.

5 Stars

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. I love this author, and her books always pack a punch. But this one took it to a whole other level. I felt like all the men were competing to prove who was the worst most evil in existence, and I went back and forth on Cam base on his actions. But that ending?!? I don't know who to trust, and I just need Abigail to be okay. I seriously cannot get ove
Michelle Krystel
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of three books and absolutely loved this series. It was so dark and good I couldn't pitbit down. I just wanted more and more. I love abbi and kai and Jackson. And I cannot wait for for Jackson book. Charlie has a ways to go with me that's for sure.
Lindsay Fitzgerald (Lsay) *Crazy_reader_chicks
Love love love this series!

Jackson is my absolute favorite 🖤

Individual reviews posted for each book.
Luisa Rivas
CRUEL INTENTIONS:
In my past review, I complained about the lack of passion and drama that usually characterize Siobhan Davis’ books. Well, in this book we’re back in style, since this book has lots of drama, passion, and plot twists. There’s suspense and darkness and some sinister plot going on, all related to domination.

In this town, there are four founding families and they comprise what they call the inner circle of old money. They are like royalty and their word is a command. This authority
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Cruel Intentions:
My visceral reaction to him has been almost instantaneous.
Even when he was being a nasty prick to me, I still wouldn’t have passed up an opportunity to jump his bones.

WOW! What did I just read?!?!?! Cruel Intentions was FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I'm still mindblown over how incredible this one was! I have read a lot by this Siobhan and this one was my favorite so far. I was so hooked on the story I couldn’t put it down.

Siobhan Davis is without question a favorite author of mine—
Demi
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Trilogy that will leave you breathless

What a journey...It was one of the most thrilling series I have read recently. Totally worth reading.

CRUEL INTENTIONS
“Cruel Intentions” is the first book in Siobhan Davis’ 'Rydeville High Elite'. I am still trying to recover from all the twists and turns of this journey. It was that awesome!

So, get ready to meet Abby Manning. Trapped in a golden cage, convicted to an arranged marriage when she turns eighteen with a guy she despises – seriously, Trend is de
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 6 Stars

If you are looking for a new adult, enemies to lovers, dark romance, then you have come to the right place! Honestly, you really can’t go wrong with ANY of Siobhan Davis’s releases, but the Rydeville High Elite series… this one is EVERYTHING!

𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✓
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 & 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✓
𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲, 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚, 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 ✓

And NOW you can get not one, but ALL three of these amazing reads in one box set!

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

This is one of those books (series) that you need
Nelia Madeira
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Book 1- Cruel Intentions:
Cruel Intentions it is throughout the book...Abby is my new favorite girl, not because she is a badass who kicks ass and stuff like that, no, it's because this girls goes through hell but still keeps her head high and for that? She deserves praise and much more. She is in a cruel world, a world that I wouldn't want to live in, but she tries her best, she wants out but she knows she can't just run, not she will pay their games until she can finally escape.

But, things take
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Y'all just don't how lucky you are to have ALL 3 of these books together! See, I read them one at a time, and I can't tell you how much time I spent dying inside as I waited on that next book.

Cruel Intentions:
OH MY HOLY HELL! WHAT DID I JUST READ SIOBHAN DAVIS?! It's hard for me to wrap my mind around what I just experienced, so I'm not sure how well this review will written, because while I have the general gist of the story, trying to explain it without spoilers will be near impossible. I wil
Missy Brown
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who does not like the connivence of boxsets? You can find the whole series in one set. I throughly enjoyed this series and i highly recommend reading this series as well as this author. She never fails to entertain me. I can expect to get lost in the characters and the plot. With lots of twists and turns, just when you think you have things figured out, Bam, not!!! I just love her stories.

CRUEL INTENTIONS:Cruel Intentions is one of the best ones I have read. Siobhan really did an exceptionally g
Stacie R.
Cruel Intentions – 5 STARS

Rydeville High is run by the ‘Old Elite’, Trent, Charlie, and Drew, whose families all come from old money. Everyone knows it, and the school runs smoothly because of it. When the ‘New Elite’ show up at Rydeville all bets are off. Camden, Sawyer and Jackson are here to stir things up, and to challenge the current rulings. Drew’s twin sister Abby is in the center of both groups, she is engaged to Trent (not by choice) and unbeknownst to her, she gave her V-card to a memb
Lishani
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read all of the three books in this series, they were all fabulous

Cruel Intentions
The story revolves around two groups the Elite and the New Elite. The Elite is made up of four key players, Abigail Manning, Andrew Manning A.K.A Drew who is also Abby’s twin brother, Trent Montgomery, and Charles Barron the Third A.K.A Charlie.I loved Abby & Cam as a couple, I hope the author focus more on these two in the second edition rather than on the others. However, with the way the book ended I also n
Laure
Cruel Intentions: Rydeville Elite #1
When the new elite show up at Rydeville High Abby's life will be turned up side down. Abby is drawn into the group of boys determined to get revenge on her father. What the boys don't realize is, that if they told her of their intentions, she would willing participate in her father's downfall. Her father made an agreement with a business associate when she was 10 years old, Abby will be forced to marry the son of the associate when she turns 18. The problem is
Jess Boschock
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: siobahn-davis
Now that this is a complete box set. I'd thought I'd copy and paste my reviews. I love Siobahn and you need this series in your life!
Cruel Intentions is the first book in the Rydeville High Elite Series by the phenomenal Siobhan Davis. She did a fantasic job with this bully romance. 5 twisted amazing stars. This story has everything you want lies, secrets and hot and heavy scenes. This story is so well wrtitten. But if you know Siobahn's writing you know you are in for one hell of a ride. I can'
Gail
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cruel intentions

Oh my god!! what a amazing book. I loooooved it!! These Bully Romance books are one of my faves.. I was on the edge with this book. This is my first book by this author.. It will defiantly not be my last. I soooo need more from the New Elite..
First off... I completely despise Trent and Abby's dad, and Trent's dad.. they can all take a flying leap off a tall building.... (sorry had to get that out)
Abby and Cam meet one night.. Abby is lost and tired.. she just wants to feel...
Shonna
Love bully romances? YES
do you love strong heroines? YES!
Do you like hot sexy guys? HELL YEAH!! Then you need to read this incredible box set from siobhan Davis this box set is my favourite of hers all 3 of the Ryderville elite series in one glorious boxset!

CRUEL INTENTIONS:

In Ryderville high the school is run by the old elite Trent, Charlie and Abby’s twin Drew everyone in the school must follow the rules they have set or suffer the consequences! The old elite have to go away on trip leaving
Xee V.
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this box set will have you feeling all sorts of way. I'm so glad I found Siobhan after all the books were already out. Those cliff hangers are so dangerous, I probably wouldn't know how to live my life waiting for the next installment.

Abby, she's just incredible. I have no clue how she was able to handle all that she had to face. These emotions had me sitting in a corner pondering what I would do if it was me. Abby didn't let any of these prevent her from seeking and bringing justice to tho
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave-series
The Rydeville Elite series is HANDS DOWN one of my absolute FAVORITE series to come out of 2019! Siobhan Davis outdid herself with this one! I had read a handful of Siobhan Davis' books prior to this series but THIS SERIES put her in a whole new level for me! It was that amazing! So twisted and dark at times, you honestly never knew what she was going to throw at you. It's honestly what turned her into a 1-click author for me.

This entire series is full of angst and steamy moments! I’ve read Siob
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
Cruel Intentions:
If I could give this book more than 5 Stars I would. This book was amazing. Siobhan has created an intense story full of twists and turns with an epic WTF ending that I was not expecting. I have loved the worlds that she has created since The Kennedy Series. This book runs along those lines, so if you liked those you'll love this. This is an Enemies to Lovers, slow burn romance, and definitely worth the wait.

Twisted Betrayal:
WOW. Just WOW. This story takes place immediately afte
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Wild Girl (Aston Creek High, #3)
  • Bully Me: Class of 2020
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • Devils' Day Party
  • See No Evil (The Society #1)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • The Sinner
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
  • A Love Song for Liars (Rivals, #1)
  • Breathless
  • Arm Candy Warrior (The Heights Crew #2)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s

Rydeville Elite (7 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville Elite #6)
  • Drew (Rydeville Elite #7)