Start by marking “Jungle Burn (The Amazon Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Jungle Burn (The Amazon Chronicles, #4)

Jungle Burn

(The Amazon Chronicles #4)

In the series finale, Sabina Rukan is ready to find her mate. She must choose between her close friend, Tiago, who lusts after her, and the object of her desire, Rafael.

When the three of them come together, Rafael discovers the feelings between him and Sabina are mutual, and he'll stop at nothing to make her his mate.
ebook
Published April 16th 2020 by Kissa Press LLC (first published March 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Jungle Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jungle Burn

Start your review of Jungle Burn (The Amazon Chronicles, #4)
Cheryl
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: acr
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review.
Sabine was meant to rule as a princess of the Amazon she was bound to be the leader, but first she wanted to experience the wonders of she has dreamed about only if she can't have the one she craves she will drag her best friend to help her. In the woods Tiago is only willing to help ease her hormones but will Rafael resist the temptation of the fruit that is in sight?only how will Sabine handle the new attraction she is r
Cindy Caron
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and steamy! I loved this episode of the Amazon Chronicles. Sabina is hot and bothered, but can't decide what she's going to do about it. Who better to ask for help then her best friend. But will Tiago go too far? And what about Rafael? She's been lusting after him for forever. Will he notice her like she notices him? But all is not rosy in the land of the Amazons, with tempers rising and jealousy rising to the top.
If you're looking for heat, this is definitely for you. Once again, Ms. Makel
Lory
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable and entertaining fast paced short story fill with plenty of action and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Brandy France
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book free and I am voluntarily doing a review. Wow tall about a epic series I absolutely loved this shifter romance . The characters are mind blowing ,I love how fate works with mates. Must read !
Reasons I enjoyed this book:
Easy-to-readEntertainingGreat world buildingHappily Ever AfterOriginalPage-turnerSteamyWonderful characters
Linda Levine
Apr 17, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a quick read and the story moves at a fast pace.

She really wants to get a chance to explore her sexuality but her parents want her to wait. Her friend is willing to offer his services but things get complicated and she needs to make an important choice.
The resolution comes quickly and you get a nice happily ever after in the end.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Karen Shortridge
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sabina Rukan the Amazon princess is ready to find her mate. She must choose between her friend Tiago who has feelings for her or Rafael who she desires but he is always quiet and distant. When they do all come together chemistry sizzles, Rafael reveals the feelings between him and Sabina are the same, she will be his mate. Great short read and series.
Juanita E. Arp
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this short book, it is filled with action, and adventure. The interaction and chemistry between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review. ...more
Katherine Horvath
Jungle Burn: WOW! I l love the heat between Rafael, Sabina, and Tiago. It was amazing. It's sad that it couldn't have been a threesome. It would have been fantastic. I loved the writing so much. The whole story was fantastic. I love this series. Each one gets better and better. ...more
Lisa Bing
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting and entertaining story that showcased second generation characters. It had some action and suspense to go with the hot romance. All kept me hooked from beginning to end :)
Linda Dossett
If it is steam you are after, than this is the book for you. More story was needed, less steam.
Brooklynn N.  Gibbs
Jorma
May 13, 2013
Jackie
May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
нєνєℓ  ¢ανα
Felicia
Oct 09, 2015
Debi
Jan 17, 2016

• Caught in Forbidden (Alchemy & Alphas: Fierce Mates, #4)
  • The Billionaire's Navy SEAL
  • Along the Road (Becker Family #2)
  • Shattered Treasure
  • In the End
  • Sold to Jupiter
  • Forever Fated Mates: A Shifter Romance Collection
  • Twisted Shifter (Alaska Alphas #2)
  • Bewitched Shifter (Alaska Alphas #3)
  • Mission: Her Shield (Team 52 #7)
  • Polar Shift (Alaska Alphas #4)
  • Dream Maker (Lonesome Cowboy #3)
  • Billion Dollar "Friend" (Billion Scandals #3)
  • Adam (Kings of Guardian, #3)
  • Antonio (Texas Boudreau Brotherhood #2)
  • Thanatos (Guardian Security Shadow World #4)
  • Gloves Dropped (Salt Lake Pumas #1)
  • Night Games - Quintin: Paranormal Romance: A Vampire Romance (So-Cal Vampires Book 2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sarah Mäkelä loves her fiction dark, magical, and passionate. She is a paranormal romance author, but she's written all over the romance spectrum with cyberpunk, sci-fi, fantasy, urban fantasy... even a sweet contemporary romance!

A life-long paranormal fan, she still sleeps with a night light. In her spare time, she reads sexy books, watches scary mo

The Amazon Chronicles (5 books)
  • Jungle Heat (Amazon Chronicles, #1)
  • Jungle Fire (The Amazon Chronicles, #2)
  • Jungle Blaze (The Amazon Chronicles, #3)
  • The Amazon Chronicles: Collection