Start by marking “Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, #2)

Rage and Ruin

(The Harbinger #2)

Dangerous secrets and forbidden desires lead to shocking consequences Dont miss book two of the fantastical Harbinger trilogy from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Jennifer L. Armentrouts intoxicating new fantasy is her best yet! New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter on Storm and Fury

Half-angel Trinity and her bonded gargoyle
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 608 pages
Expected publication: June 9th 2020 by Inkyard Press

Start your review of Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, #2)
megs_bookrack

This cover just added 10-years to my life.

Thank you, Jennifer L. Armentrout, for being you.

Okay, admittedly, that just got a little weird but I just CANNOT wait for this to be released!!!
Ashley
Sep 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020-june
Ugh look at that cover! Everything I expected from Rage & Ruin ;-)
Love!
_______________________________________
YASSSSSS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO SHOW UP FOR SO LONG! CANT WAIT UNTIL WE ARE GIFTED WITH THE COVER!

*breathes in deeply*

Ahhemm, Im very excited about this. Obviously. YAY!
flamebookshelf
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SHE HASNT RELEASED IT YET BUT IDGAF!I know that Im going to loose my heart this time but I cant wait to read thisssssss. I.cant.wait😭😍😍❤❤. I already know that its going to be perfect.
Love u Jeen so much,pleas let us know the releasing date so I can start to count the days left! Miss already Stonie and bb Roth
(okay I literally went made here)
mandy ❤
Mind: Blown. 🤯
Emotions: Wrecked. 😭
Me: Not Okay.

Full review to come closer to the release date!
Azraa
Mar 28, 2020 added it
Shelves: 2020, arcs, fantasy, romance
Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy in exchange for my honest review

1. I love spin offs and sometimes I enjoy them more than the original series. I love to read more about a world I have already read and know the side characters better whom I had seen in the original series and enjoyed reading about. Though in this case I enjoyed and loved The Dark Elements series more ( because hello! How you can you not love Roth) and wasnt a fan of Zayne while reading it, but I enjoyed
Beth
I received this ARC copy of Rage and Ruin from HarperCollins - Inkyard Press. This is my honest and voluntary review.

Series: The Harbinger Series (#2)
FRONTLIST | On Sale Date: June 9, 2020
Hardcover | 608 pages
Young Adult Fiction / Fantasy / Contemporary
$19.99 USD, $24.99 CAD, £12.99 GBP
ISBN 9781335018250, 1335018255
Jen
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading this as a draft and then again once it was finished. It does not disappoint!

I love seeing Trinity come into her own with Zayne (and Peanut!) by her side. If you thought book one was a roller coaster of emotions, buckle up, Cupcake.

Rage and Ruin is a heart-racing follow up that is sure to make you swoon. I need book 3 now!!
Emily
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Its no secret that Storm & Fury was one of my favorite JLA reads of all time. So I was aching to get my hands on the sequellike, I would literally dream about it reading it. And let me tell you, Rage & Ruin is what dreams are made of.

In Rage & Ruin we get to see what happens after Zayne and Trinity were bonded as protector-trueborn at the end of book one. How it all plays out. Its repercussions and hardships. Theres a good focus on how they deal with this emotionally and physically.
Samantha Fondriest
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Does the plot make sense? Not really.

AM I STILL 100% HERE FOR THIS TRASH? YES!

This has all the angst and melodrama I needed in my life right now. Snarky banter, sexy tension, beautiful paranormal people batting their perfect eyelashes at each other. And this continues to have awesome own-voices disability rep - the main character is losing her vision and how she lives and fights despite being partially blind is a big part of these books. This series is highly entertaining and a perfect
arini ☆彡
Sep 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
#1 storm and fury 4 stars
#2 rage and ruin (tbr)

(to be read)
booksneedcaffeinetoo
Oct 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
this cover makes it look like all hell is literally going to break loose and i am so here for it
Mary Seaman
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ya
ARC provided by Edelweiss

It never ceases to amaze me how much I love Armentrouts writing. Her story telling is just so easy to read but also full of depth. Trin is such a complex character and I so relate to her constant overthinking. I love the monologues that happen of just Trin thinking things through. That can be so difficult to write but Jennifer does it flawlessly.

Zayne is also such a hunk and I love how he is with Trin. Reminds me a lot of my husband who will always bicker with me no
Ahana M Rao (Heart’s Content)
*Received an ARC from publisher, Inkyard Press, via Edelweiss+ in exchange for an honest review! Thank you so much!*
Elena
Mar 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
Emmm pero que preciosidad de portada.
Esta autora tiene todos mis dineros ya de por vida.
Si lo digo.
Kimberly
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rage & Ruin is exactly, exactly what I needed today---a distraction, a fantasy world to escape into---and Armentrout did not disappoint. Fans of this series and fans of Zayne and Roth will not be disappointed.

The beginning recapped the previous book sufficiently and I found myself right back in this battle of angels and demons and of those not-quite-human. If the third book was available, I would have dove right into the story. Waiting a year...ohhhh rats.

Critics of Armentrout will find
Louisa
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book, so many plot developments, between Zayne being her Protector, and finding out who the Harbinger is and what their plan is! Evil ending, and I'm so excited for book 3!
Elvira
Mar 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
Un libro apassionante de fantasía y romance , mi libro favorito
Leigha
Apr 05, 2020 added it
Meh
booksryey 99
Oct 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Before reading freakout session

holy molly that cover is GORGEOUS! yes!

okay I am so excited I could actually suffocate from it. I am ready okay? I am ready to have my heart ripped out and repeatedly stepped on by this story miss JLA. JUST GIMME THAT!

just kidding take your time and work your magic like you always do :)

love ya!
Eve
Oct 09, 2019 marked it as anticipated-releases
OMG last time I checked on here there wasnt even a second book listed and now theres a title, cover, synopsis and release date?!? What is this heaven! ...more
Lia Carstairs
Vaporheart
Nov 20, 2019

• The Donor
  • Regretting You
  • The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games, #0)
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Sorcery of Thorns
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • More Than Maybe
  • Pucked Off (Pucked, #5)
  • Already Gone
  • Call Down the Hawk (Dreamer Trilogy, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)
  • Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5)
  • The Sign of Four (Sherlock Holmes, #2)
  • Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors

The Harbinger (2 books)
  • Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1)