Start by marking “Somebody to Love (Journey's End Lovers #1)” as Want to Read:
Somebody to Love (Journey's End Lovers #1)

Somebody to Love

(Journey's End Lovers #1)

As a die-hard romantic cynic, chef Sean Baldwin no longer believes in love and ridicules friends who settle down and get married. The idea of a dream woman strikes him as complete nonsense. Until he glimpses Amber Garvey through a crowd in small-town Journey’s End and experiences an unprecedented lightning bolt moment.

Given her disastrous history with romance, Amber plan
Published September 18th 2019 by Blue Iris Press

To ask other readers questions about Somebody to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Somebody to Love

Start your review of Somebody to Love (Journey's End Lovers #1)
Kate Douglas
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a huge fan of everything Ann Christopher writes, but this one was special. Neither Sean Baldwin (a tried and true cynic when it comes to romance) nor Amber Garvey who has every reason not to trust a good looking guy, are looking for romance. Unfortunately (or fortunately as the case may be) when Sean gets a glimpse of Amber in a coffee shop in small town Journey’s End, his number is up. He tries to chase her down and loses her in a crowd, which could make for a very short story.

Except he see
Janielle
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Story!

One of the greatest strengths Ms. Christopher has as a writer is her ability to convey such raw emotions! I barely recovered after reading Isaiah's story and now here we are with Sean and Amber. I adored how they met! I just assumed they met somewhere in Journey's End, but this meeting was much more memorable. Although I really liked Reeve, I always felt bad for Amber and truthfully always had a bit of a side eye for Edward.😑 So I'm glad Amber got her closure and her great love w
LeNita V.
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
The hero and heroine both really annoyed me by the end.
Luthermilla Ecole
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Romance Story alert
Deena
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alrighty then!

So, I've been eagerly waiting for Sean's story since we first encountered him in Journey's End and I realized that he was thee Sean Baldwin. I've been wondering what happened to him since he got his heart broken in Trouble. So nice to see his growth and maturity! I loved how the Harpers took him in and accepted him as one of their own.

While I must admit that I was initially a little skeeved out about him and Amber (a little close for comfort), she was exactly what he needed. And h
Alice
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sean and Amber, a matched pair!

Sean had no clue that the woman who so thoroughly captured his attention at Java Nectar was the former girlfriend and mother of Edward Harper's daughter Ella until they all met on the sidewalk the morning of the fire at Harper Rose Bistro. Poor Sean was feeling all sort of Deja vu after losing his first love to his older brother and now seeing that possibly Amber was not fully over Edward. So those two went through their issues, Sean and his brother cleared the air
Pamelon
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sean's & Amber's Story is Awesome!!❤❤❤❤❤

Somebody To Love: Journey's End Lovers, Bo ok 1 is everything I needed. I first met Sean in the book , "Trouble" by Ann Christopher, this was many years ago. I very been reading and rereading her books ever since. I have just about all of them. I've been waiting for Sean's story and I'm not disappointed at all , I loved it! Sean has matured into a straight forward, tell it like it is, and confident sexy man. Sean and Amber's story is both heartwarming and
Amaka Azie
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars ⭐️

I looked forward to this book after reading Trouble which was the first of the series.
The story is about Sean and Amber who met by a train station. She takes him home after a first date, and after an explosive sexual encounter, they develop chemistry and want to be together.
It was an okay read for me.
I have to admit that even though this book was nice, I prefer book one.
Sean was quite whiny to me. Whiny and immature. The woe is me attitude he displayed persistently turned me off.
Am
Tonya
Sep 29, 2019 added it
Good guys don't finish last

Can a good good catch a break? My heart went put to Samuel. He tried so hard from his job to his girl . Can we get a herion who's so fierce that she'll have her exes asking why they broke up with her? Amber got on my nerves. She started out fierce then fizzled out. Too many unanswered questions with Samuel "s brother also
Donna Scoggins
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chaos to Caring

Sean and Amber have pasts that have made them cynical and guarded. Journeys End is the town to give them a new beginning. With family and the other characters surrounding them, life could only get better.
Evelyn
Robinett Versey
Jun 08, 2020
Ayana Swift
Jan 03, 2020

• Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • Closer To You
  • Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights #2)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Deeper Than Love (Brooks Family Book 6)
  • Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Reunited by the Badge (To Serve and Seduce, #3)
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered. (Equilibrium, #2.6)
  • Jinx (Neighbors to Lovers #2)
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium, #2.7)
  • Husband Material
  • Behind The Scenes
  • The Reinvention of the Rose
  • Me + Somebody's Son: A Heights Story
  • Duty or Desire (The Westmoreland Legacy #5)
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short (Equilibrium)
  • Whoa. (Oops!, #1.5)
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like

News & Interviews