Start by marking “Twin Bay Christmas: Finally Family (The Twin Bay Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Twin Bay Christmas: Finally Family (The Twin Bay Saga, #3)

Twin Bay Christmas: Finally Family

(The Twin Bay Saga #2.5)

Christmas has come to Twin Bay, bringing with it several feel-good holiday shorts featuring your favorite couples in the series.

Nick & Scarlet in Snowy Surprise
Thomas & Annalise in Tree Treat
Nataly & Gavin in Perfect Present
Marianna & Rico in Dinner Delight

Plus: Killer's Good Deed

And: An early peek at Nataly & Gavin's novella, EMBRACED and Katelyn & Anthony's novella, CONS
Published December 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twin Bay Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twin Bay Christmas

Start your review of Twin Bay Christmas: Finally Family (The Twin Bay Saga, #3)
Cynthia
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fast read, more a novella. It was a glimpse into quite a few characters lives that I have only just met in this book. I won a copy and now that I have read these brief stories I will definitely be reading more by the author! I need to know the background stories!
romancejunkie
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartouching holiday stories. I could see how all the couples in this book loved each other dearly and it made me happy and warm inside.
Amelia Foster
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you know anything about me, I love the swoon worthy happily ever after that come along with romance, but I ESPECIALLY love epilogues that give us that extra little happy after the happily ever after.

So what I’m saying is: basically this book is made for me. Twin Bay Christmas: Finally Family follows all the complex and endearing characters we met in Held & Hidden and gives them a little extra holiday happy.

It starts with Scarlet and Nick from Held who are now happily living their power couple
lf
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Everyone's Christmas and celebration

Twin Bay Christmas: Finally Family is a short story that is part of The Twin Bay Saga. There are stories about each of the couples and then shows them coming together to celebrate Christmas. This is a nice written, fun, engaging short story with great Christmas and Holiday cheer. A nice addition to the series.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. My opinions are all my own.
Kristin MacQueen
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this little group of Christmas stories. It was so much fun to see a story from each of my favorite characters. It was enough to satisfy me but still kept me wanting more. I feel like I'm part of their family, enjoying Christmas with them. I can't wait for the next book in the twin bays series, I know it will be amazing, just like the rest! Tk has this amazing ability of drawing you into this dark world and making you want all the stories she could possibly give you. You wont be able to p ...more
Kristi
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of little Christmas stories. I haven't read any previous books from this author with these characters but that didn't stop me from enjoying the stories. Now I definitely want to read her other books. You'll find yourself being drawn in from the beginning and falling in love with all the characters. Be prepared to not getting anything done because you won't want to put the book down once you start reading.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
J. Ockenhouse
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh I loved these little holiday catch-up with our favorite couples. They give the holidays a special meaning.

I felt their happiness jump off the pages and it definitely brightened up my day. A great bonus. Loved each one and enjoyed visiting our couples again. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Barbara
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very short fast set of stories to read by a new Author to me, after reading these mini stories I want to read more by this Author. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This a great read that has well developed and engaging characters to get caught up with. The storyline flowed easily from beginning to the end.

Jennifer Hinson
“It's Christmas Eve, Big Daddy.”

Its well known by now that Twin Bay fanatic....if it has ANYTHING at all to do with my fav guys & girls from that "world" I am ready to devour every little morsel. There is no such thing as too much or too little from this series for me, so when I found out about this little gem I knew I needed it on my list. And while it doesn't offer any new drama or new big storylines, it is JUST what fans need to catch up with all our beloved characters while also giving us a
Tania
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. Once I started I could not get enough, from the start till the end I was engrossed I was even on the edge of my seat with twists and turns, lust and passion, strength, happiness with a happily ever after. Do yourself a favor and buy the book you want be disappointed.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Sunny Abernathy
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this first before i read its rightful place in the Twin Bay Series. I re-read it when i read my way through the series in order. Now A Mafia series filled with sex, crimes, and tension doesn't scream Christmas BUT this novel does well at showing even the seedy mob bosses and bodyguard's go home for a little R&R around the holidays. ...more
Natalie  Freese
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: personal-library
I have NOT read the previous Twin Bay book Series but I was able to enjoy the individual stories of the characters. The individual stories come together at the end to witness them have an amazing Christmas.
A few swear words but nothing I even really noticed but know fans of really Clean Romantic series will notice.
This book has the wonders of fresh falling snow, a fluffy white kitten that needs a home, and the simple pleasure of finding the perfect gift.
I love the line "There is something so
T.K. Barber
Dec 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
It’s live!

Twin Bay Christmas: https://amzn.to/2r7Nypq

The latest installment of The Twin Bay Saga is here, and can be read as a stand-alone. Grab this sweet bonus book and fall in love with the unexpected cast all over again. Includes two sneak peeks of upcoming books.

Want to start from the beginning? Held & Hidden are also in KU! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

🎄 Even mobsters like Christmas.🎄

#NewRelease #HolidayRomance #Series #KindleUnlimited
M. B.
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Happiness Complete

A heart-warming revisit to all my favorite couples. Perfect for a quick read next to the tree with a warm cup of coffee or cocoa in-hand. Also, Nick is my favorite! Forever and always!
April
Sep 02, 2020
April Shuffler
Jan 22, 2021

• Once Upon a Fairy Tale Night: A Collection of Retellings
  • Being Cordial (Desert Rose Hook-Ups, #2)
  • A Taste of Sage
  • Meant to be More
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Her Deadly Defender (Securitech Inc. #2)
  • Witchy Wonders
  • The Revolutionary and the Rogue
  • Unlikely Match (Improbable Bonds, #2)
  • Enemies
  • Ransoming the Rubies (Heart Heist #2)
  • The Last Housekeeper (Securitech Inc. #1)
  • The Smoke Tree
  • Unlikely Reunion (Improbable Bonds, #1)
  • Love under Lockdown: Heart-stirring Sweet Romance Isolationship stories
  • With You: A Rockstar Romance (Rocked in Love Book 1)
  • Mathias: Boston 2009
  • Mathias: Cutthroat

The Twin Bay Saga (2 books)
  • Held (The Twin Bay Saga, #1)
  • Hidden (The Twin Bay Saga, #2)

News & Interviews