Start by marking “The Perdurables (The Chalam Færytales #4)” as Want to Read:
The Perdurables (The Chalam Færytales #4)

The Perdurables (The Chalam Færytales #4)

Darkness is coming on the winds of winter. From the shadows, a queen of Light emerges.

Meren knows that there is more to the encroaching winter than just weatherthere is a Darkness poised to devour the world. A Darkness that has been chasing her for her whole life. And shes tired of being powerless to do anything about it. So when the leader of whats left of the Light
Paperback, 1, 316 pages
Published March 17th 2020 by Minor 5 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Perdurables, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perdurables

Start your review of The Perdurables (The Chalam Færytales #4)
Dianna
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received the ARC for this book.
Im going to be completely honest and say I was disappointed before I even started reading this. Thats only because I thought it was the continuation of The Chalam story. I was thinking, I dont want to read about the faries, but here's what happened. I started reading it and she pulled me into their story almost right from the beginning. I didnt want to put it down (and I didnt) and when I was done, I wished that I wasnt. I wanted to continue reading the THEIR
Morgan Farris
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello friends! Author here. You're officially invited to join my street team and get insider info on upcoming books!

Rachel
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved getting to know the fairies and cant wait for the next book in the series! ...more
Hollyann
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book.

When I read that this was not to be the long-awaited finale of the Chalam Faerytales, I was rather annoyed. I didn't mind taking a detour, necessarily, but I expected the end!

I shouldn't have worried. This was another of Farris's masterpieces that shows off her incredible talent for character. I felt like Meren and Fa were three-dimensional characters from their introductions, a gift that few authors have. And the book never seemed to drag - I read it so quickly!

Sandy Idle
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Like so many others, I didn't want to read this book. I can't stand not knowing what's going on with Michael and Delaney........ *dies inside a little*

But I read it anyway.

I'm so glad I did. It's just.... OMG it's perfect. I have a new obsession: FAIRIES. Fa and Meren are just so well written and developed. All in such a compact, fast-paced little story. It only excites me for what's to come with the next book in the series. The fairies are going to KICK SOME A**. For real. This book is GREAT!
Candyce Kirk
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't just a little bit disappointed that The Perdurables didn't continue where The Parallax ended. I've been needing more of this story since I rad the last pages of that book. That being said, The Perdurables turned out to be a book I didn't know I needed and now can't go without.

The Perdurables gives us the story of Fa and Meren. In this world it's clear there is some magic and some still even a bit hidden. We've had signs of this existing, but this book gives
Pat
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
In the first few pages, there is swearing so I did not go any further. I do not like books with swearing in them. I had received an ARC. I am working to delete it from my kindle library. This is my voluntary review.
Morgan Farris
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Bri Tripp
marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2020

• The Perdurables (The Chalam Færytales Book 4)
  • Pretending You Are Mine (Patriots' Saga)
  • The Billionaire's Surprise: A Friends to Lovers Sweet Romance
  • Marry Me At Dawn (Romano Family #6)
  • An Unexpected Proposal
  • Tomorrow's Lullaby (Chasing Tomorrow #2)
  • Trouble Has A Tail (Citrus Beach Mysteries)
  • Lawless Litter (Pet Whisperer P.I. #11)
  • Look for Me (Vacation Sweethearts, #4)
  • Autumn King: The Quest For The Autumn King Part 3 (Of Cats And Dragons Book 5)
  • Temperance's Trial (Virtues and Valor, #1)
  • Beauty For Ashes (Isaiah Cadre, #1)
  • Radiation (Of Cats And Dragons, #2)
  • Covered Wagon Women: Diaries and Letters from the Western Trails, 1840-1849 (Covered Wagon Women, #1)
  • Lily for My Enemy (Lockhart #2)
  • Martha's Patience (Branches of Love, #0.5)
  • The Billionaire's Pursuit (The Tycoons #1)
  • Tainted (The ARC, #1)