Start by marking “Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)

Open Encounters

(Kink Chronicles #2)

I knew the moment I saw him that he was going to change my life. What I didn't know was how. One thing had been clear...I wanted him. I felt his stare across the room, had felt his pull and desire in my core.

Nothing's changed since that night three years ago. He can still control me with his eyes. He can still heat me up in minutes. He shows me a world I never knew existed
Published July 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Open Encounters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Open Encounters

Start your review of Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)
True Loveislovereview
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, lgbtq
5 delicious kinky stars

Whoah, it started right away very naughty and arousing. Jeezzz I was in from the very first word!

Geoff and Misha are full-time Dom/s. Geoff will do everything to fulfill Misha’s dreams. Misha is in heaven with his Sir. With Geoff sometimes away for his job he still knows how to give his boy what he needs. His friend Lukas is a helpful one.
Be prepared for some delicious scorching scenes!

This was such a delightful read. With the best dynamic you can wish.
I love the wonderful
Mimi
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Geoff and Misha's story. They are one of my favorite couples from book one. I will admit that I was thrown by the beginning scenario. Ms. David was very life like with the role play. I wasn't sure I was reading the right book at first. I had to read the blurb again to make sure. But when it was all said and done I'm looking forward to seeing how they can add Lukas to there sexy relationship. ...more
Ali
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
So, I started out annoyed that the book jumped into an existing couple feeling like I had missed something previously. I guess this was more about Geoff and Misha navigating their current relationship and then their decision to bring Lucas in after they spend a weekend with him. I mean the sex was hot but I just didn’t feel the characters or the story all that much. I’m going with 3 stars because it was alright but not great for me. I just wish there was some building up and actual background on ...more
JD Crittendon
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finding a Plus One for a Couple!

This is a tale of sweet, smart Misha’s & imaginative Dom Geoff’s kinky adventures in love. It has an interesting, surprising start; likable MCs, minor characters and a plus one character which made this an intriguing story. More is yet to come in book 3. Rating: 3 1/2⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Celtic Rebel (Richard)
I have had so many mixed feelings about this series so far. The first book had some great secondary characters but the lead characters were just not very interesting at all. Well this 2nd installment features two of those great secondary characters from the first book. And it is better than the first book because I really like these characters as well as the other characters used here. The book is very steamy -- much hotter than the first one. Those scenes are written very well, but where the bo ...more
ML
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was SO hot! I almost don’t want to describe too much because there are a few surprises in here and I don’t want to spoil the plot for you!
Let’s just say if you loved book 1 you will definitely love book 2.
This was so well plotted for a novella. It’s kinky but there is such love and care as well.
I definitely will be re-reading this one.
Kaila
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
well yum.. and daaayum. and im not sure what else to say. this was hott.. this was sexy.. this was so much fun with kinky.. haha.. it was all around just an amazing story and these 2 authors together is so much fun to read.. you never know what you are getting into and it is enjoyable.
Barb ~rede-2-read~
This was Kinky with a capital K. Without going into detail, because the opening scene explodes on the page (and may burn up your e-reader), I'll say that if anyone has any triggers related to daddy kink, rape scenes, age play, etc., please don't read this. On the other hand, if those are your kinks or at least some of your kinks, you'll dive right in and love it.

The featured couple in this story may be considered established so there's no slow buildup of romance and most of the story involves t
Denise GremoryKohta
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes!! Loved this so much!

First off I have to praise the authors for the way they started this book. I was like " Wait what and who... ". Best opening ever!! I was curious and wanting to know more about Geoff and Misha when I read Open Mind. Now I want more. Without revealing too much here I do have to say I hope we are how things are going. If really love to see it play out and grow. So good I read it twice lol.
Breanna B.
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes is this book hot. It starts off with an intense role play that drags you in. Misha and Geoff are fantastic together but when Lukas is introduced it’s almost perfect. I love mmm especially mmm that is done beautifully making sure characters don’t feel left out.

This book has made it to my reread pile
Katherine
The ending of this story is a bit of a bait & switch. I liked it, and didn’t feel so weirded out by the taboo theme. The build up to, and actual scene, was really hot.

Freebie from author as part of kinky m/m author giveaway
Wendy Moore
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it

A lot packed into this novella. A kinky read for sure. Not sure of my feelings on this read......
Carol (bookish_notes)
Apr 12, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2020, 1-star
I’m very clearly not the target audience for this or something. I don’t understand all the high ratings for this book (or maybe it’s best to call this a novella). If you somehow managed to not DNF this story, it takes almost a third of the way through to get to the point.

Trigger warnings for consensual BDSM implied noncon, incest, and rape scenes.

I did DNF the first book in this series, but not for any reason in particular. It was just to by-the-numbers explaining everything. Well, this one st
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, mm, shorty, bdsm-d-s

3.5 stars - I wasn’t too sure what this was about as it begins. But, before long, things clear up and the story takes shape with Misha and Geoff showing us their life and relationship. Misha is Geoff’s sub, and it is clear that they are in love and Geoff will do just about anything to fulfill Misha’s fantasies. This installment is just that – Geoff making some of those fantasies come to fruition. What ensues are some deliciously kinky scenes that are basically an afternoon delight. Things are ke
J.L.
Dec 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: november-2020
This book is not a dark romance, but some aspects within this story may be triggering to readers based on how the authors present the sexual scenarios. David and Ashley dive deep into their characters’ minds, even though the actual relationships are between two unrelated, consenting adults. The story itself is lighter on the plot and heavier on the freedom of exploring taboo fantasies within the “safe, sane and consensual” framework of BDSM. Misha and Geoff do not have a traditional relationship ...more
Taylor Alexa
Cat LeFey
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kink, poly, favorites
Fun with role play kink

Whoa, that opening taboo scene was a scorcher, like uncomfortably so. These authors have no qualms about 'going there'. They passed inappropriate a few thousand words back and we're still here with our dirty little minds reading it. Was disappointed we wouldn't get to know the characters more until I found out the next book is a continuation of their story, so off I go...
Wendy❤Ann
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Featuring Geoff and Misha who were introduced in book one, this story was much better, in my opinion, than the first one. Even though we don’t really get a buildup of the relationship because Geoff and Misha are an already established couple, you can feel the connection between them – it sparkles and sizzles. A plus one gets added to help Geoff carry out a fantasy scene for Misha, and now life is on the brink of a major shift. Yummy!
Jess
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first one. It starts off with an incest fantasy scene which isn't my kink and I almost stopped it until I realized of was indeed roleplay fantasy and gave it a chance after that chapter. Unfortunately my library didn't have the next book but I like experimenting with new authors, especially in the consensual kink realm. ...more
June
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet threesome in the coming

Such a sweet read, unexpected scenes, role plays between a boy and Daddy. The story then evolved to include a third man with all the good things to happen in the next week. Definitely will start reading now.
Louise
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Imagination!

Extremely Hot to read this amazing couple's interactions. Steamy Sex scenes with what the submissive wants are off the charts. These two writers know how to grasp the subject.
Anna
Nov 22, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
This book made me angry, confused and very aroused during the beginning. I wasn’t expecting it but I kind of love what the authors did.

I did like this one better than the first, excited to see how the story progresses in the next book
Kosh Gott
I feel this novel irresponsibly blurs the line between consensual kink role-play scenes and actual occurrence of sex crimes. I think this is a disservice both to victims of sex crimes and to those involved in the kink community who engage in consensual, ethical simulations of sex crimes.
jaxnsmom
Mar 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Ally Lane
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
sexy. hot. short.
Amy
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-them
Ooh these men! Can’t wait to finish their story in the next book!
Lisa
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook. I don't really understand why this was a stand alone I think this could have been incorporated into one 3rd book in this series. Perhaps once I read it it may make sense to me. ...more
Rachel Magadan
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm-and-kink
Super hot

Put this off way to long, I never finished the first book in the series and don’t know why(think I just need to give it another try) this one was short and super sexy. Now on my way to continue their story in open play :)
Angie Juarez
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two is always better than one, Sirs

The only complaint I have about this scorching hot story is that I wanted it to be longer. Mishap, Geoff and Lukas are so perfect together. They writers do an excellent job of involving you in the story since the beginning, setting their hooks in you and not letting go.
This is the second book in the Kink Chronicles but you don't have to read Open Mind to understand this one. But you definitely should read Open Mind ( where Geoff and Mishap are introduced) and
Amber
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!

A great addition to the series! I can't get enough of Misha and Geoff. Their opening kink scene was super hot!!! And I loved the addition of Lukas at the end. I want more of the three of them together. I can't wait to read the next book in the series when it comes out! I read this book using the Kindle Unlimited program.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Trust Me
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Want Me
  • A Puppy for His Little (Collared by Love, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us (Naughty or Nice, #3)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Punish Me (Naughty or Nice, #6)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • Finding His Daddies (Meant to Be #1)
  • Curiosity (Undisclosed, #2)
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • Our Kind of Man (HeavyLoad!, #4)
  • Ziggy (Kinky Boys #2)
  • Litigation and Lace (Collared Every After, #1)
  • Rules to Live By (The Lodge #1)
  • Lost Boy (Daddy's Boy, #3)
Luna David is a true romantic at heart who was fortunate enough to find and marry her soul mate. Most of the time she considers herself lucky to have been blessed with having g/b twins, but they're giving her a run for her money. She's a stay at home mom and an author, so when she's not begging her little monsters to behave, you'll most likely find her writing.

She loves anything book, coffee or da

Kink Chronicles (3 books)
  • Open Mind (Kink Chronicles, #1)
  • Open Play (Kink Chronicles, #3)

News & Interviews