Start by marking “Eat Happy Too: 160+ New Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes for a Joyful Life” as Want to Read:

Anna Vocino is back with Eat Happy Too: 160+ NEW delicious grain-free, gluten-free, low carb recipes that are also free of processed sugars. Get back to cooking and retrain your taste buds to love food again. You'll be shocked at how good food can taste! Eat Happy Too has 160 more starters, mains, sides, soups, casseroles, slow cooker AND Instant Pot recipes, plus breakfas ...more
Published September 17th 2019 by Telemachus Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eat Happy Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eat Happy Too

Start your review of Eat Happy Too: 160+ New Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes for a Joyful Life
Dash fan
4☆ Healthy and wholesome Recipes, offering a variety of options to suit all!

Eat Happy Too is a delicious Recipe Book that combines Healthy and wholesome food, offering a variety of options to suit all.

The book is based alongside the recipes that adhere to this philosophy NSNG (No Sugars No Grains) which i am not at all familiar with. But most importantly it's not a diet book!

All the recipies are American Measurements, that use Cups to weigh out ingredients. I do have cup measures but don't find
Scarlett Readz and Runz....Through Novel Time & Distance
Over the years my eating habits have changed quite a bit. Growing up eating hearty loaves of bread with sandwich meats and cheese, and the good old kind of cooking with gravies, potatoes and creamed veggies with deserts on top of that, or trips to the bakery isn’t what I do anymore today. Certainly, on occasion, I will still do those traditional meals, especially for others, but I always modify or substitute my portions of the meal. I just can’t eat the way I used to anymore. Why? Because I can ...more
Mary
Feb 20, 2020 added it
This book was received from the Author/Publisher, in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Eat Happy Too is the second cookbook by Anna Vocino. I was so happy to receive a copy for review since this cookbook speaks to my lifestyle being diabetic.

The first thing that really stood out to me was that in the welcome section Anna kept specifying that this is not a diet. I really liked that since what I am looking for is real food and not low carb diet food. Yes, trust me
Kimberly
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Anna Vocino brings us some delicious recipes in her newest book Eat Healthy Too. These no sugar, no grain (NSNG) foods offer foodies plenty of healthy options.

I read through this cookbook, and I found some of my very favorite comfort foods broken down into healthy alternatives. The Salmon Burgers, for instance, reminds me of grandma’s down-home salmon patties. That is one recipe that I will be trying out.

I admit that I found most of my favorites in the Starters section. There is a chipped beef d
Fay Sanden
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I also bought both books and have tried several recipes they are amazing and so easy im not spending all day in the kitchen love it thanks Anna.😀
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
A brilliant cookbook. Although I haven't had a chance to check out her first cookbook, I'm genuinely impressed with Vocino's recipes. They're easy to follow, delicious, and healthy. As someone who has had to cut down on their gluten for medical reasons, it was refreshing to find such a great collection of recipes. ...more
Amber Beauchamp
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a must. ESPECIALLY if you’re someone cutting grains/carbs out of your diet. Although, it’s great food regardless. No recipe feels like “diet” food. It’s just GOOD food.

Recipes are super easy but so much flavor! I love hosting people for dinner and few people eat the same way as I do (no sugar, no grains). One of my favorite things is my friends that eat a normal diet LOVE whatever I cook! it’s very transferable.

It’s great for everyone but especially those working to make a dietary chan
Maria Ryan
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Time to Cook!

This is the second cookbook from voice-over artist cum stand up comedienne cum podcast host Anna Vocino, a woman of many, many employable talents.

I first became acquainted with Anna’s food about five years ago after listening to Vinnie Tortorich’s Fitness Confidential podcast on which Anna is co-host. I instantly fell in love with her food-based blog and started making her recipes. The first one I made was her Slow Cooker Short Ribs and I was hooked from there.

Anna’s food is approac
Kelli
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
First book is much better. This has lots of recipes that might be great but are a little too gourmet or have obscure ingredients. I have kids. That’s not gonna work and be way too expensive
Georgi
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Great Recipes!

If you are eating a low carb diet, if you are following NSNG (no sugars, no grains), if you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, then this book is for you! So many amazing recipes that will help you feed your family in a healthy way. Eating real, healthy food doesnt need to be boring! Do yourself a favor and buy this book, and while you're at it, you should also buy her first book, Eat Happy. You wont be sorry!
Pete
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many great recipes!

This is going to yield a ton of staples in our ongoing journey to weight loss, health, fitness, and a better life. Cannot wait to keep trying new recipes! Better than ever!
Andra
Ramona Taylor
Mar 09, 2020
Deeann McQueen
Dec 12, 2020

• The Night Fire (Harry Bosch, #22; Renée Ballard, #3; Harry Bosch Universe, #32)
  • Blue Moon (Jack Reacher, #24)
  • 101 Strength Training Workouts  Strategies
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know
  • What Happens in Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • The 19th Christmas (Women's Murder Club, #19)
  • Awakening Fertility: The Essential Art of Preparing for Pregnancy by the Authors of the First Forty Days
  • The First Forty Days: The Essential Art of Nourishing the New Mother
  • Fall; or, Dodge in Hell
  • An Equal Justice (David Adams, #1)
  • Last Survivor (Sonja Kurtz #4)
  • House Rules (Uptown, #3)
  • Red Hood
  • A Sparrow Alone
  • The Bird in the Window
  • Deadline
  • Her Name Is Mercie
  • Nutmeg Street: Egyptian Secrets (A Botanic Hill Detectives Mystery, #1)
Anna is the author of Eat Happy and Eat Happy Too. Her cookbooks are filled with gluten and grain free recipes that celebrate her half Southern, half Italian-girl heritage. She hopes you enjoy every tasty recipe from cover to cover.