Start by marking “Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)” as Want to Read:
Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)

Meows and Mistletoe

(Cat's Paw Cove #4)

Eight holiday tales in the magical town of Cat’s Paw Cove

FAMILIAR BLESSINGS by Candace Colt
To repay an old man who brought him out of war's dark shadow, a former Army Ranger delivers a cryptic letter to a gifted medium in Cat's Paw Cove. If what the letter says is true, the reluctant medium and skeptical Ranger must travel back to 1720 to save a young boy from the gallows.
ebook
Published November 1st 2019 by CPC Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Meows and Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meows and Mistletoe

Start your review of Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)
Dianne
Eight cute, cozy and a little sassy holiday romances under one cover! MEOWS AND MISTLETOE is a delightful collection with a touch of magic, some cats with attitude and magic of their own and sweet romance.

Each tale helps ring in the holidays with love and the fantasy that can only happen in Cat’s Paw cove with its quirky inhabitants, catchy business names and characters that are endearing in so many ways.

Jumpstart your holiday reading, meet a time traveling cat, watch a curse be broken by findi
Sierra Clothier
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for Charlotte Redbird, Ghost Coach by Sharon Buchbinder

This was a charming, funny short story about how you can't pick your paranormal family and sometimes weird makes the best friends. Charlotte came to Cat 's Paw Cove to start fresh with her grandmother. We learn that not everything is as it seems. Florida is known as the Weirdness State, so it seems apropos for this story to take place there.

There is suspense, drama and secrets revealed, as Charlotte learns the ins and outs of Cat's Pa
Gwessie Tee
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely enchanting utterly love these stories so very much, each kitten each story each awesome couple all of these stories brilliantly written. Very much recommend this magical anthology
Sue
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a fun and entertaining collection of short stories in and around a little magical town called Cat’s Paw Cove where cats rule. The stories are well written and take place during the Christmas season. Although many characters have magical or supernatural powers, they exhibit many human qualities for which the reader can identify or relate to.
My favorite story was Charlotte Redbird: Ghost Coach, written by Sharon Buchbinder. Charly, the main character, is a life coach who encounters a
sherri jones-teachout
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Cat’s Paw Cove. Where magical talking cats make true love happen. Loved these clean romantic stories. Where ghosts, magic, and talking cats bring lovers together. In one story reincarnated lovers finally find the happily ever after that was denied to their ancestors. In several stories ghosts from the past help bring true love to couples who were destined to be together but needed a little help. In another book a woman’s love brings a cursed gnome back to life to be her true love. And ...more
Heather W
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meows and Mistletoe is a multi-author collection that takes place in Cat's Paw Cove. I enjoyed all of these stories, some more than others but they all have different storylines. Reading this anthology is a wonderful way to spend a weekend and get yourself into the holiday spirit.

GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS by Kristal Hollis - When an empath who’s failed at every relationship impulsively kisses an enchanted garden gnome, he magically turns into a real man. Together they must find his one true love an
Kristen Lewendon
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I kind of don’t even know what to say about this book. I’m left wondering how on Earth did I not know about Cat’s Paw Cove sooner? Because this collection of stories was just so much fun. These sweetly romantic stories filled with cats, kittens, and the paranormal took me through the full spectrum of emotions, from laughter to tears. I need to get my hands on the rest of the series now.
I received a complimentary advanced copy of this book through Booksprout.
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great set of fun cozy books to read! This is a set from different writters all set in Cat's Paw cove. an interesting place to live for sure. The stories were each special in their own way and kept me reading. I have thoroughly enjoyed the repeat visits to this place the characters are fun and different and each bring something special to the readers enjoyment. Great to pass the time with.
Sandy
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr
This is a fun book to read. Even though the stories are all paranormal romances set in Cat’s Paw Cove Florida around Christmas time, and they all feature magical cats, there was a wide range of variety in the stories. Ghosts, a retirement home for supernaturals, curses and time travel are just some of the paranormal elements you’ll find in here. My two favorites were Charlotte Redbird: Ghost Hunter by Sharon Buchbinder, and Familiar Blessings by Candace Colt.
Lisa Roberts
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sharon Buchbinder Charlotte Redbird Ghost Coach
Welcome to Cats Paw Cove this was such an enjoyable fun unique paranormal romance where we get all the things curses, ghosts, supernatural characters and talking cats so cool. Perfect writing with lots of mystery you will love.
T.M. Payne
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book Review: Meows and Mistletoe A Holiday Anthology
Author: Candace Colt, Kerry Evelyn, Sharon Buchbinder, Kristal Hollis, Debra Jess, Mia Ellas, Sue-Ellen Welfonder, Darcy Devlon
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
COLLYWOBBLES FOR CHRISTMAS by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
This was a beautifully well-written romance that spans along centuries, with tons of magic and mischief.
You have to read it to know who collywobbles is...

CHARLOTTE REDBIRD: GHOST COACH by Sharon Buchbinder
En
N.N. Light
This review is for CHARLOTTE REDBIRD: GHOST COACH by Sharon Buchbinder.

After spending years building up her life coaching business in Chicago, Charly is blacklisted after she refuses to lie for a client. Jobless and in need of a fresh start, she travels down to her grandmother’s place in the small town of Cat’s Paw Cove, Florida. Her grandmother is living in a retirement community and the residents are… strange. Cats are everywhere and they seem to dominate the landscape. Which is odd, right? N
Susan C
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meows and Mistletoe is a cute collection of short stories, all taking place around the Christmas holidays. My favorite is Charlotte Redbird, Ghost Detective by Sharon Buchbinder. This lighthearted tale of a young woman who sees ghosts and uses her talents as a life (death) coach to reunite a couple in the hereafter takes you on a romp full of supernatural characters, talking cats and of course one handsome love interest. Buchbinder’s ability to keep you engaged through good writing, a bit of mys ...more
Deb O
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a awesome set of books you can't miss! Each one is a fun fast paced story well written with wonderful characters. The stories, characters and plot pull you in so you can't stop reading. Their filled with paranormal romance, ghosts, magic, mystery, cats and take place in a small town called Cat's Paw Cove. It's a fun magical read you don't want to miss and I can't wait to read more form this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revi
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st time I've read anything written by Kristal Hollis; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

This is part any anthology. The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.

I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
I read Charlotte Redbird: Ghost Coach by Sharon Buchbinder.

This was a fun, refreshing read for me. I don’t normally read paranormal but I loved this story.

I’ll definitely be reading more from this author in the future.

I’m looking forward to reading more of this anthology and will be updating my review as I do.
Rebecca Goss
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an anthology of short stories based in Cat’s Paw Cove. I love the Cat’s Paw Cove series and was excited to read these Christmas stories. The authors kept with the cat loving premise of the original series and added their spin. There is magic, romance and cats. What’s not to love? I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Anita Fuhrmann
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A delightful collection of cute stories that all revolve around magical cats, love realized and cute quirkiness. I have read books by a number of these authors but never any that dealt with the paranormal in any way like these did. What a great way to showcase the versatility of their writing talent!

Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This collection of charming, sweet stories features cat-themed morsels of mystery and mayhem during one of the best holidays of the year. They all share a common theme of magical cats and mayhem, all taking place at the cozy Cat's Paw resort. There's cuddly romance amidst some mystery solving and suspense. A cat-tastic collection!
CJ
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So many great authors have come together for this collection of stories. Each story is unique but still fits the theme of a supernatural town in Florida.

CJ
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it

Marianne
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun paranormal collection for the holidays. I really liked it!! They are all great stories! They are cute and quirky, romantic and magical.. Just perfect!

Amelia
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the quaint town of Cat’s Paw Cove in Florida, many citizens possess a little something extra in their lives in the form of magical abilities. There are also lots of fascinating cats residing there, and some of them even have a special capability that helps the humans with whom they come in contact. Some situations are amusing, while others are very emotional. But one factor that can be counted on is every story delights with originality and engaging characters. Holiday themes are also brought ...more
Susan Willis
Meows and Mistletoe is a fun and entertaining collection of short stories in and around a little magical town called Cat’s Paw Cove where cats rule. The stories are well written and take place during the Christmas season. Although many characters have magical or supernatural powers, they exhibit many human qualities for which the reader can identify or relate to.

Sandy
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cats with attitude!
In the mood for some super cute cozies than do yourself a favor a pick up this charming collection. Cats with attitude are such fun to read okay there is some romance too. I loved the time travel one oh did I forget to tell you there is a bit of magic in this collection also? All these paranormal romances are set in Cat’s Paw Cove Florida and around Christmas time. These quick reads will give you a bit of mystery with quirky and imaginative characters all in delightfully well-
Penny Hickman
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All these short stories take place in Cat's Paw Cove. This is a great addition to the series. Each is a romance that takes place around Christmas time. All stories contain some form of paranormal and magical cats. I enjoyed each one, some better than others, but they were all good. My favorite was CHARLOTTE REDBIRD: GHOST COACH by Sharon Buchbinder. I received a copy of this book from Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
InD'tale Magazine
Rating: 4.5/5.0

These talented authors, each with their own distinct style of writing, manage to create a mythical town that will delight any reader.

Read full review in the 2019 December issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Pat
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This delightful collection of 8 Books made for a very enjoyable and entertaining read! Each and every book in this bundle was well written with characters that were so detailed that I was totally captivated as I read each book in this must have holiday collection!
Lisa H
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s an eclectic collection of novellas.

From gnomes, to cats, to ghosts, to mediums. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but a tube traveling kitten sure wasn’t one of them.

Krissy
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who does not like a great book with a cat in it? This is a fabulous collection of books that get you in the mood for Christmas!

• Two to Tango (Dirty Vanilla, #2)
  • Belvedere
  • Autumn Renewal: A gripping romantic suspense for the horse lover
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • Waking the Dragon
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Taken (Enchanted Foxes, #3)
  • Renewal (Enchanted Foxes, #4)
  • Death's Daughter (The Banished Gods, #4)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 1-10
  • The Lumberjack's Baby Bear (Stormy Mountain Bears, #1)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 21-30
  • Desired on Bear Mountain
  • Christmas Getaway for Two: A Christmas in Arbor Shores Novella
  • Scale of Betrayal (Diablo Falls)
  • Surprise Protector: A Single Mom Romance (Hamptons Filthy Rich Novel Book 1)
  • The Shifter's Gift: Limited Edition 12 Book Box Set
  • A Shifter's Christmas Box Set
Wynter Daniels has penned more than two dozen books in various romance genres including paranormal, romantic suspense and contemporary for several publishers including Entangled Publishing and Kristen Painter's Nocturne Falls Universe. In 2019, she launched a brand new world with author Catherine Kean. Wynter lives in sunny Florida with her family and a spoiled cat. Find her at www.WynterDaniels.c ...more

Cat's Paw Cove (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • A Witch in Time (Cat's Paw Cove, #1)
  • Her Homerun Hottie (Cat's Paw Cove, #2)
  • Gambling on the Artist (Cat's Paw Cove, #3)
  • Hot Magic (Cat's Paw Cove #5)
  • Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)
  • Familiar Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #7)
  • Magical Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #8)
  • Christmas at Moon Mist Manor (Cat's Paw Cove #9)
  • Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)
  • Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)