Start by marking “300 Sensational Soups” as Want to Read:
300 Sensational Soups

300 Sensational Soups

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
"The definitive collection of recipes for soup lovers everywhere."

A good soup nourishes the heart as well the stomach, spreading a feeling of satisfaction and contentment. Hot soup is warming on a winter day, while cold soup is just as welcome in the heat of summer.

From comforting creamy chicken and rice soup to refreshing gazpacho, 300 Sensational Soups offers something f
Published October 10th 2008 by Robert Rose

To ask other readers questions about 300 Sensational Soups, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 300 Sensational Soups

Tami
Apr 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I’ve never been much of a soup person. That is, up until about a month and a half ago when I got this insatiable craving for soup. Suddenly, I can’t seem to get enough.

About two weeks into my soup phase, I ordered 300 Sensational Soups thinking maybe I could make some soup and skip the canned stuff. Being as I’ve never really liked soup, I was a bit intimidated at first so I just started making whatever made me salivate while reading. Then, I got a bit more adventurous as I came to realize how
Michelle Stewart
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's fall in North America and the cooling weather calls for comfort food! I first bought this cookbook a couple of years ago at this time of year because it has so many different soups that looked delicious and easy to make. The pictures were beautiful as well. Just made pumpkin with leek and ginger soup and potato leek soup, and they are delish!!
Heather
Dec 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
I found 300 Sensational Soups to be filled with warm and comforting soup recipes for any occasion. The soups range from the classic French Onion Soup and Chicken Noodle Soup to the exotic Middle Eastern Lentil Soup and Tom Kha Gai. There were so many incredible soups that I ended up tagging at least 10 to make this winter.

The featured chapters in this book include:
-Soup Stocks -Chicken & Turkey Soups to Comfort the Soul
-Chilled Soups -Go Fish: Fish and Shellfish Soups
-Fresh from the Garden V
C.G.
Nov 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I stumbled onto this cookbook when I tried a recipe from it that I found on Pinterest (Lasagna Soup). The results were so amazing that I quickly ordered a copy of the cookbook. And then I ordered 10 more to give away as gifts! I continue to try recipes and have yet to find a flop - it has giving new life to my soup pot!
Erika
Pretty sensational, I guess. Really it is, though. There is meat where there is supposed to be meat and for you vegetarians out there judging there are meat free recipes as well. Almost every single one looks delicious.
Kathy Peveler
Nov 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Believe me these are soups to die for!
Lauren