Start by marking “Numbered” as Want to Read:
Numbered

Numbered

Noelle Edison thought she was ready to die. Just like everyone in the world, she's known the exact date and cause of her death, and she's spent her lifetime preparing for it. When she has 100 days left, she moves into River's End, a facility for the dying, and prepares to be pampered until she expires. But then she meets Ryder.

The timing is all wrong. She only has three
Published June 27th 2019 by North Coast Stories

To ask other readers questions about Numbered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Numbered

Start your review of Numbered
OldBird
Apr 16, 2020 rated it liked it
This sci-fi dystopian romance is surprising because unlike a lot of others, it spends a lot of time on characters forming emotional bonds that aren't related to the love interest. Oh yes, there is romance, and it's of the gentle and sweet variety even if the two protagonists can get a bit angry with each other (being told you've got less than 100 days left to live will do that to you I guess).

In the future world of Numbered, people are assigned a death date at birth. A computer algorithm analys
Nathaniel Winters
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crissi Langwell shows off her great imagination again in her latest book, "Numbered." This sci-fi romance novel is an exciting page turner that reminds me of the 1960's classic Logan's Run but by adding a strong romance to her plot line, Crissi brings a fresh new wrinkle to her story. The environment faced with climate change brings a serious relevance to "Numbered. I highly recommend this book.
Sarah Jane
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t burn through this book fast enough. I tried to savor it, but I was on the edge of my seat from the first chapter and just had to know what was going to happen!
Numbered is not like anything I’ve read before. It’s an incredibly unique story. It’s rich, the setting mysterious, the characters fierce and wonderfully written. It had everything I want in a dystopian romance!
I can’t wait to find out what else Crissi Langwell has in store for us!
Michelle Coblentz
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Could this happen?

I usually don't read futuristic books. Most are too far fetched for me. This one makes you think. Could this really happen in the future? I couldn't imagine a life knowing when you were going to die. The things you know that you will never have or be able to do. I really liked the book and would definitely reccomend it.
Nato1786
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of beta reading this story and absolutely loved it ! I felt caught up in the way the story was knitted and the details! Every time I started reading I just got carried away and wanted to keep devouring chapter after chapter. You will definitely enjoy this and you won't be able to put it down!
Kelly Olson
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read! This book is set in the future but grabs your attention in the present from the get go. Numbered is full of details and suspense and captures your emotions from the very start. I highly recommend reading Numbered!
Anna Rezes
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story drew me in so quickly and held my interest all the way through. I was emotionally invested in the characters and found myself losing track of time as I read because I had to know what happened next.
Sarah Abegglen
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crissi Langwell writes an amazing and nail biting novel with suspense and romance and intrigue. I loved this book. Highly recommended
Darlene
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s the future and technology has advanced and now people know when they will die. Numbers are placed on their necks with a countdown to 100 days. At that time they are taken to a facility where they are pampered and can do what they want. When Noelle is nearing her time she gets everything in her life in order. She’s shut herself off from everything so she made no friends she would miss. Her Mother, Father and Brother had died years before her. She enters the facility expecting to just eat, sl ...more
Caitlin Foland
Apr 07, 2020
Iain
Apr 27, 2020
Crissi
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Dennis O'Leary
Jul 16, 2019
Dana Duplantis
Jul 22, 2019

• Reaper's Pack (All the Queen's Men, #1)
  • The First Girl Child
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Accidental Hero
  • Omega Hunter
  • Silver Bullet (Jack Dillon Dublin Tale Book 4)
  • Accidental Romeo
  • Accidental Protector
  • Outling
  • Sevan (Interstellar Alphas, #1)
  • Running From Dust
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Deviant Evolution (The Controllers #4)
  • Deviant Control (The Controllers #3)
  • Deviant Betrayal (The Controllers, #5)
  • Shadow Trials (Firstborn Academy #1)
  • Black (Clashing Colors #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
Crissi Langwell is the author of 11 books across several genres. Her passion is the story of the underdog, and her novels include stories of homeless teens, determined heroines, family issues, free spirits and more. She writes romance, literary fiction, magical realism, women's fiction, and young adult. Beyond writing, Crissi is an avid bookworm and yoga enthusiast. She pulls her inspiration from ...more

News & Interviews