Start by marking “Turning Your Why? Into Why Not!” as Want to Read:
Turning Your Why? Into Why Not!

Turning Your Why? Into Why Not!

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews

I was always a "Why?" child. Why is the sky blue? Why do I have to eat vegetables? Why is red, red? My issue was I never grew out of constantly asking why for everything? I was driven to make sense of my world. I thought if I just asked the "right" questions then I could finally understand the world and my life would be under control. My questions eventually turned into th

Kindle Edition
Published July 25th 2019 by Sheree Taylor-Jones

To ask other readers questions about Turning Your Why? Into Why Not!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turning Your Why? Into Why Not!

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Turning Your Why? Into Why Not!
Sharon Dwyer
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a very practical spiritual book demonstrating from the author's personal experience strategies for becoming aware of our underlying beliefs and reshaping them in order to create a life that meets our current needs and future desires.

Sheree Taylor-Jones reflects on her own journey with candor and a sense of humor that puts the reader at ease. She makes the possibility of deep inner changes a step-by-step doable process. I highly recommend this book.
Sheree Taylor-Jones
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Great book that gives us permission to analyze and assess our belief systems without judgments.
Frank G
Oct 28, 2019
Christine Mcfarland
is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2020
Rev. Sheree Taylor-Jones is a New Thought minister, ordained in both Unity and Religious Science. Currently she travels with her husband and two Chihuahuas throughout the United States, in their motor-home, guest speaking and lecturing. She is an executive board member of The Affiliated New Thought Network (ANTN).

Rev. Sheree believes Universal Principles are a necessity to create a world where eve

News & Interviews