Start by marking “Coop (Reed Security, #22)” as Want to Read:
Coop (Reed Security, #22)

(Reed Security #22)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Coop
Becky is life. She's the sunshine that lights up my world. But for some reason, I just can't seem to fully commit. Everything in my head is screwing with me, and if I don't figure it out soon, I'll lose her. And to make matters worse, my sweet angel of a daughter has turned into a rebellious seventeen year old that is doing everything in her power to kill me.
Expected publication: April 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Coop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coop

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Coop (Reed Security, #22)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Just got the ARC for this one today. I really enjoyed the last one in the series, titled Rocco. So I hope this one is just as good. I have a few others to read first.

BLURB

Katy Dospoy
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was WOW! Finally an angsty book that really nailed it! I have been dying to read a book with angst where the main characters do not just immediately forgive and forget about hurts caused by the other. And this book nailed it!
Oh Becky! I never knew how much I would ADORE her character until this book! She really had me completely involved with all of her feelings. I almost felt like I went through it all right along with her. I really hope she can come back from all this.
Coop! Oh
Rebecca Kingshott
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Giulia as yet again delivered another master piece.
I was hooked right from the beginning.
Coop is book 22 to Reed security series.

Were to begin with this book this is difficult for me to review.
I cried my eyes out reading this book. I'm sobbing writing this review to the point the words are blurring.

Something terrible happens to coops daughter that triggers all the events that unfolds in this book.
What happens to becky(becks) no-one and I mean no-one should go through something that brutal as
Debbie Davies
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg nothing ever runs smooth for the men of Reed Security and Coop is no exception. Becky and Coop have a normal relationship then things start to happen. Coops daughter doesn't liked being cooped up not being allowed to be a normal teenager. Becky helps out only for something horrible to happen to kayla. The subsequent fallout of this leaves you distraught. Then things start to go wrong in Becky's neighbourhood and it turns nasty and you wonder will they ever see each other again. Giulia has ...more
Marie Devlin
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG so much happened in this book you really can only understand if you read it. No spoilers from me.
Coop had me feeling sorry for him to hating him to feeling sorry again I felt like I was in a washing machine of emotions.
Poor Kayla really struggling with being a teen wanting to be normal, life is cruel at the best of times.
Becky really had all she wanted a boyfriend like all the rest at Reed until it came crashing down.
Giulia your books get better and better if Im not laughing through
Chelle Pimblott
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is something else. Don't have plans for the whole day because you're going to read this one from front to back cover in one sitting. Make the family fend for themselves for the day :-)

Coop, Kayla and Becky, experience love, loss and heartbreak and OH MY GOD I felt every wound and every loss. I cried and then I just had to keep reading. It ended much sooner than I wanted it to, and I can't wait for the next installment.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Angelica Larsson
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yet another superb book in the Reed's Security series! I love this series and can not wait to get my hands on the next book. The storyline is awesome filled with emotions, actionpacked and steamy scenes and gorgeous characters. It has everything! If you have not read this series yet you just have to start now. A real gem!

S
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! What push and pull with this book! Coop and Becky clearly belong together if youve been following this series. Will they finally stop and see whats right in front of them? I cant wait to see whats in store!
Tish-Anne Singh
Brenda
Shaz Jones
Marie
Mar 27, 2020

• Good Intentions (Volume Three)
  • Good Intentions (Volume Two)
  • Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters: Boxed Set -  (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #1-6)
  • Her Hero
  • The Friend Agreement (Make Her Mine, #5)
  • Red Rose (Red Thorns Crew #2)
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • The Jaguar's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #2)
  • The Tiger's Baby (Honeypot Babies, #3)
  • Cedric (Savage Kings MC Book 12)
  • Healing the Rancher
  • All Aboard (Anchored, #3)
  • Annihilate Me: Omnibus (Annihilate Me #1-4)
  • Unleash Me: Complete Boxed Set (Vols. 1-3, Unleash Me Series)
  • Hawke (Must Love Danger Book 1)
  • Bayou Whispers
  • Ryker (Must Love Danger Book 2)
  • Under His Control: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
I'm a stay at home mom with a love for romance novels. There's nothing better than reading about a hot, alpha male that makes my heart swoon. I spend most days hanging out with my kids or writing about my next book boyfriend. I love crocheting, sewing, reading, and being outdoors, but in the end, there is nothing better than getting lost in a good book!

You can learn more about my books by visiting

Reed Security (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Sinner (Reed Security, #1)
  • Cap (Reed Security, #2)
  • Cazzo (Reed Security, #3)
  • Knight (Reed Security, #4)
  • Irish (Reed Security, #5)
  • Hunter (Reed Security, #6)
  • Whiskey (Reed Security #7)
  • Lola (Reed Security #8)
  • Ice (Reed Security, #9)
  • Burg (Reed Security #10)

News & Interviews