Start by marking “Three More Shots (Escaping the Mafia, #3)” as Want to Read:
Three More Shots (Escaping the Mafia, #3)

Three More Shots

(Escaping the Mafia #3)

Her life is controlled by rules she didnt make yet follows just the same. Obedient. Specific. Precise. Until me. Until I force her to break every rule keeping her from me. Shes the first person to ever tell me no. Now Im going to be the last person that she ever loves.

Three More Shots is part of Escaping the Mafia, a six-book series with an ongoing story weaving

Kindle Edition
Published April 2nd 2020 by Happy Drunk Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Three More Shots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three More Shots

Start your review of Three More Shots (Escaping the Mafia, #3)
Teri
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This author is all about the big bad mafia guy as we have seen from her previous books. Her guys are brutal, fearless, loyal and love deep and hard. Don't touch what's theirs if you plan to ever see another day. When he meets her he is instant consumed by her and her daughter. In his relentless single minded pursuit of her he finds out something about himself that shocks those that are closest to him. What he finds is something that totally shifts his world. Peace. The more he sees the more he ...more
Marcy Barth
Nikki NEVER disappoints

I honestly loved this story. It grabs your attention from the get go and keeps you enthralled to the very end.

Corinne and Ainsley are the sweetest combination ever!!!! This mother/daughter combo grabs your heart strings and you immediately fall in love with them both.

Which is how you know just how Steele feels after watching them the very first time.

Steele is the alpha male with a heart of gold! His willingness to learn about Ainsleys ways tells you just what kind of
TRISH BROWN
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three More Shots by Nikki Belaire.

Thoroughly enjoyed the style of this book. Mafia boss whose heart gets stolen by young single mother with a disabled child.

Putting the mafia theme aside for one moment. I did find this book particularly insightful to the autism spectrum disorder.

Main characters were Steele, Corinne and daughter Ainsley. MAN.... was Steele a possessive dude. Corinne was a struggling mum trying to juggle work and home life whilst working but after a chance meeting, Steele is
Joy Westerfield
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Im a lover of Mafia stories whether short or long. This story which is part of a series, is incredible. I love a broody, take charge alpha man and Steele definitely fits the bill! When he meets Corinne and her young daughter, he feels such a pull to her. But can he convince her to give him a chance? She is very protective of her daughter, and is very hesitant to let anyone into their lives. This story takes you on Steele and Corinnes journey and what a journey it is!! These two are made for each ...more
Lori Amey
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in a six book series, but can be read as a standalone. As always, the author doesn't disappoint and I was hooked on the story right away. Steele is a very powerful man who always gets what he wants and doesn't take no for an answer. Corinne is one of his employees and a single parent of a special needs child. He wants her and her child and she thinks she doesn't deserve happiness. Together, they are combustible and gave me all the feels. I highly recommend this book and ...more
Crystal
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Corrine is a single mother raising a daughter with Autism, all on her own. Steele is the CEO of the company she works for. Two completely different worlds, finance wise. Corrine is a mother who will do anything to protect her daughter in anyway possible, making every sacrifice possible for her daughter, Ainsley. Steele, wants to protect both Corrine and Ainsley. This is a amazing story of a love that knows no bounds. A mothers love for her child. A must read! ...more
Kristi
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story stirred up so many different emotions. Corinnes selfless sacrifice and devotion for her daughter and the tight relationship the two of them had warmed my heart. Then you throw Steele into the mix and I was swooning. Who doesnt love watching a man who instills fear in everyone who crosses his path fall to his knees for the love of a good woman and her daughter. This is 5 star must read that will have your full attention from page one. ...more
Christie Marsh
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Author Nikki Belaire, her mafia stories are full of adventure, romance and pure alpha male. Steele is rough on the exterior but soft when it comes to what he wants and loves. He had my heart in how he took care of Corrine and her daughter. His wild side was sexy as hell and I couldn't stop reading from start to finish. Loved the characters and story line for this new Mafia Series she's apart of.
Heather
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2020
I really enjoyed this! It was a great, quick read especially since I love alpha males and I loved the addition of a special needs child! The heroine was good too but did come off as being more bulldozed into things(except when it came to her daughter) instead of an active participant in the relationship. I would still definitely recommend it!
Sheena
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a captivating, feel good, mafia short story about a hot dominant alpha mob boss who disrupts the ordered lives of a young mother and her sweet, unique daughter. I fell in love with the journey of discovery the main characters embark upon.

This was a short story with a big heart...I received an advanced copy of this book from the author
Julia Leonard
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Be Steele My Heart

I'm a huge fan of Nikki's work and she's outdone herself with this latest hit.
Steele will make your heart flutter.
He's a dark brooding alpha that's used to getting his way.
An encounter at a coffee shop changes everything.
Katrina Haynes
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this book, just like all of Nikki's books. This was such a great read as I was not able to put it down. It had my emotions all over the place especially leaning of Corinnes story. Love how Steele kept fighting her. Not going to give much away but it is a must read. ...more
lovestoread
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarmingly delicious.

Damn, who would have thought that a mob boss could have so much compassion and love! Love how he takes Corinne and Ainsley as his own. Steele is so good to them, and yet he's just as capable of beating someone to death.

Love is an amazing thing.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Oh, I fell in love with Steele in this book. The plot continues from the first two books abut now we have Steele and Corinne and her young daughter. I am a sucker for a single parent story and this had heart and gripped mine. I am loving this series and the interconnected stories.
Kim  Brewing
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the book that brought me to this series. Steele, Corinne and Ainsley will give you a wonderful story. Once Steele meets Corinne he wants her....and the steps he takes will melt your heart.
Sheri M
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A quick, satisfying read that left me with a smile on my face and full heart. I love a "mine" hero who even gets possessive around doctors and teachers doing their jobs.
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Corinne and her daughter Ainsley lead a very scheduled and set to routine lifestyle that gets twisted around and the broody, alpha mob boss, Steele, becomes fixated on them. I loved seeing the depth of his compassion for his two ladies. They get taken on quite a journey within the pages of this story. This was a great mafia world reading escape!
Tilly
Shreeya
Reader
Cam Johns
Nikki Belaire
Feb 01, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Farscapegirl
K. Lynn
Terri Moore
Ginger Powell
Feb 14, 2020
Nikki writes contemporary romantic thrillers and admits to a weakness for bad boys, especially ones who cant live without the strong women they love.

She spends more time in her characters lives than her own. But, when shes in the real world, her passions include reading, wine appreciating, running, and spending time with her husband and daughter.

Escaping the Mafia (6 books)
  • One Reason To Kill (Escaping the Mafia, #1)
  • Two to the Back (Escaping the Mafia, #2)
  • Four in One (Escaping the Mafia, #4)
  • Five Wrong Moves (Escaping the Mafia, #5)
  • Six Deadly Steps (Escaping the Mafia, #6)

News & Interviews