Start by marking “Six Deadly Steps (Escaping the Mafia, #6)” as Want to Read:
Six Deadly Steps (Escaping the Mafia, #6)

Six Deadly Steps

(Escaping the Mafia #6)

Appointed his sister's handler, Luca's done nothing more than tread the fine line between dutiful son and loyal informant, but he's tired of being in a world where he doesn't belong, doing things he hates. Torture, blood lust, and power are the Cabralis' motto, but Luca wasn't made that way. The girl he loves, however, that's a different story.
Isabella may not be as
Kindle Edition
Published April 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Six Deadly Steps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Six Deadly Steps

Start your review of Six Deadly Steps (Escaping the Mafia, #6)
Karen Hrdlicka
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever wondered what would happen if children of warring mafia families fell in love and wanted to leave that life behind? Welcome to the world created by Sonya Jesus, starring Isabella and Luca. Lies and deceit have been Isabella's steady diet, and the atrocities she's witnessed would break a lesser woman. Especially those that happen within her own family. The one thing her heavy-handed father didn't consider when he sequestered her from the outside world was how smart and driven his ...more
Cam Johns
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say, Sonya just has a knack for writing badass female characters! The entire book had me glued to the pages from the beginning to the end. There was just so much going on, and Sonya just pulled it all together with ease. There's no possible way you wouldn't enjoy Isabella's character, and everything she had to endure to be with the one she truly loved. It's simply a must read!
Sophie Koufes
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Six Deadly Steps (Escaping The Mafia #6) is a contemporary mafia romance that will have you craving more of Isabella and Luca. It begins with prologue that gives you a morsel of their history. Suspense swirling through the pages leave you on edge. Heart-rending moments splashdown on the pages. I was intrigued from page one till the very end..I absolutely loved the ending and the epilogue hit the spot.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Amazing! We get the final story in the series and more makes sense. In this story we have Isabella and Luca dn I love how the author told their story. We get some of their history and then what's happening now. Their connection transcends time and I fell in love with them.
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can never say anything bad when it comes to sonyas stories. This is the same again, when you read anything by Sonya she drags you in to the story without Covington chance to stop it.
This is isabella's story.
Delaney Wild
Allison Kathleen
Kara Marks
Sneak Peek. Meet Isabella! 1 1 Feb 27, 2020 06:54AM
Who am I?

Basically, Im a fiction writing science nerd, who balances Ph.D. work with my imagination. I love the way writing fiction liberates my mind and allows me the freedom to be creative. A large portion of my time is devoted to turning dreams into reality and the other portion to loving and embracing life. When Im not writing or trying to investigate the inner workings of the microbial world,

Escaping the Mafia (6 books)
  • One Reason To Kill (Escaping the Mafia, #1)
  • Two to the Back (Escaping the Mafia, #2)
  • Three More Shots (Escaping the Mafia, #3)
  • Four in One (Escaping the Mafia, #4)
  • Five Wrong Moves (Escaping the Mafia, #5)

News & Interviews