Start by marking “La compagna dei guerrieri (Programma spose interstellari #2)” as Want to Read:
La compagna dei guerrieri (Programma spose interstellari #2)

La compagna dei guerrieri

(Interstellar Brides Program #2)

Quando le circostanze la lasciano senza scelta, Hannah Johnson è costretta a offrirsi volontaria per il Programma Spose Interstellari, ritrovandosi abbinata non ad uno, ma a ben due compagni. I suoi futuri mariti sono guerrieri del pianeta Prillon, un mondo pieno di uomini famosi per la loro abilità tanto in battaglia quanto sotto le lenzuola.

Dopo essere stata
Kindle Edition
Published February 2020 (first published March 25th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about La compagna dei guerrieri, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La compagna dei guerrieri

Start your review of La compagna dei guerrieri (Programma spose interstellari #2)
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Hannah Johnson makes the ultimate sacrifice to save her brother and his family by volunteering for the Interstellar Bridal Program. The intensive testing matches her with a warrior from Prillon Prime. Not exactly Hannahs first or even second choice of destination given shell be living aboard a battleship on the front lines. A disgruntled Hannah soon finds herself prepped for transport.

The last thing Commander Zane Deston wants is a bride, but thanks to his interfering mother he now awaits her
Quwinntessa
Meh. Potential lost in repetitive inner dialogue

First person didn't help this story and might hinder the author who repeatedly used the same inner dialogue without growing her characters into meaningful conflict. The sex is short, generally genetic, with some warm, but never steamy moments. I wanted to like this story but I couldn't. The concept of the bride program is pretty interesting but the author portrays the whole process as extremely cold, clinical, and ultimately depressing. For
Nikki
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somehow, when I wasn't looking for it, Goodwin went and slipped in more world building and plot intrigue in the middle of all the great sexy time.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
2.5 Stars
This story was just barely ok for me.
I thought Hannah did too much talking in her head and not enough communicating to the guys. I really didn't like Zane. I know he had lots of responsibilities and was a leader over many men but he sure didn't know how to treat a woman and was kinda a bully and a sadist. Dare was the only one I did like.
I thought the whole examination with the doctor and the final claiming in front of a bunch of guys was really weird, creepy and stupid. Why?
This story
Willow Woodford
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mated to the Warriors is where I really fell in love with this series. I have one word for you- Prillon Warriors- okay that was two, and they do come in twos so I guess it's appropriate. Where can I find mine?
Hannah isn't sure what to expect when she volunteers for the Interstellar Bride program so she can pay off her brothers debt and save her niece and nephew from paying it for him. She surely doesn't expect to be matched to the sexy but distant Zane. Zane is commander of his own battleship,
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
The Interstellar Bride Program becomes the only option for Hannah Johnson. She volunteers and finds herself matched with two mates. Her destination planet Prillon or should I say the warship out in space. He mates are Zane, high commander and Dare, his second. She gets the most thorough of exam, which leads to a few other discoveries of her new surroundings that she had no clue of.

Narration again adds nothing and detract nothing for me.
Joanne Lyons
BDSM is not my thing and I do not think it's a good thing to call your primary mate master. I enjoy Sci-fi but this was more punishment than love story. Having 2 mates is ok, although not my thing either, but I wish there was more action and less BDSM explanation.
Moonquartz
An erotic sci-fi romance by Goodwin mated to the warriors is her second book in the interstellar brides series. One has the profound pleasure of being swept into vivid new worlds so real that they are unforgettable long after the novel is finished. Hannah chose to bail her selfish brother burdened by debt by enrolling on the interstellar bride program. Having been matched to a warrior on Prillon Prime she ceased to be a citizen of Earth and was henceforth a citizen of that country. Hannah is ...more
Becca
I read this book right after reading, Assigned a Mate, hoping for more enjoyable fluff set in the same world. Although it is generally the same world, the alien race is completely different so none of the characters from the first story make an appearance in this one. I liked it, but not as much as, Assigned a Mate.

The overuse of internal dialog remains a problem, and I found it more annoying as well - particularly when an issue that was presented as very important to Hannah, something she
Lula Pantoofle
So I see now that these books follow a very similar story. I was hoping theyd be a bit more different. Sure the alien race is different and now we get two guys instead of one but the characters felt pretty interchangeable and the erotic scenes were of a similar bent; BDSM with a focus on spanking and anal. Sometimes this all felt a bit OTT. But I guess if you like that of thing can it ever be enough?

Hannah is another willing participant in the programme but this time she gets two mates: a
Pam Parker
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mated to the Warriors

I thoroughly became enraptured by the story line. The Heroine was beautiful in her vulnerability and striking in her stubbornness. The strength in both the bond the two warriors feel was exciting as well as stimulating. I highly recommend this book to those who enjoy strong men letting themselves be vulnerable and a loving ménage relationship with their mate.
SH
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series! Each book stands alone nicely but you should really read both!! Smoking hot sci-fi with alpha males and spirited women make for such a fun ride! The plots are well thought out with enough detail to curl your toes. Don't take my word for it, click and buy, you'll be so happy you did! I received this book from Stormy Night Publications as an Advanced Reader Copy.
Irisdiana
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Zane and Dare are out of this world hot. This book is set in the universe of the Interstellar Bride Program but I would consider it a stand alone however, if you liked this one please check out the other book, Assigned a Mate by Grace Goodwin.
ValerieC
Apr 24, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: BDSM readers
Lemon
I love that Hannah was soft and vulnerable and at the same time afraid to give all of herself. She was a realistic character in that way. I also like the drama in the outer plot- the lead up to another book in the series was very good.
My favorite thing in this book is the male characters - they are so possessive and determined to love Hannah. Even when he was holding back, he was still in love with her deeply. Reading this series after coming off a harlequin binge- and for me they are like
Jennifer Turner
Mar 28, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Don't waste your money!

I tried one more time to give this series one more chance now I'm out of $4.95 x's 2 Thank you very much! The first book was an absolute bore and so short I really don't see how she can in good conscience charge this ridiculous amount! I have read far better books with much more depth for less money T.S Joyce is Free under kindle unlimited and her books are twice as long as these! Dannika Dark only charged $3.99 I think for her series and they are hands down way better.
Chelsea Hill
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick Read

This is a fun quickie kinda read between heavier books. There is not a lot of plot. This whole series from what Ive read mostly focuses on the sex. Theyre fun, and you can definitely read them in one sitting.

I only gave a 4 star rating because all of her books Ive read so far have followed the exact same formula. Girl is in trouble, starts with her experiencing someone elses mating, girl meets overbearing male she doesnt think she can ever submit to, she submits, they fall in love,
Robin
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is hard to rAte because I knew it was bananas before I Started reading it. I cannot apply regular expectations because it is not a regular book.

For me, I need to get to know the characters. I didnt get that. I barely got anything about Hannah before shes sent to her mates. I felt like there was more to the story with her brother and that her nieces are not safe in his care.

The men didnt really have personalities either. And perhaps thats on me for wanting that in erotica. Crazy, frequent
Kimberly Morrow howe
Another great addition to the series

This was another great addition to this series. This book had the first volunteer. Hannah was an interesting submissive. Her matching was different because she got two. But one held back who he truly was. Zane was dominant to a tee but he was holding back part of himself. Dare, his second was connecting with Hannah easily. I thought it interesting the collars tied the three of them together and they felt each others emotions. Good book, good ending.
Case
I have to way if your going to write a ménage book it really bugs me one of the guys is more loved then the other and that's basically the whole concept behind this primary and secondary mate thing , idk it bugged me eaither love them equally in how they can both bring your something or don't have a second guy in there ...it makes me sad to know one guy is a little less loved which the author makes explicit in this book. Overall the writing was good and the bdsm was hot I would prefer to read a ...more
Steph's Romance Book Talk
More like 3.5 Stars but I couldn't give it a full 4 stars because a lot of the book is rehashing elements that I already knew from reading the first book, more set up sex than I thought was needed, and then the extra drama used to even out the story so that it wasn't just filled with sex scene was just glossed over. Overall, I did still enjoy this book and I look forward to reading the third book in the series of standalones.

This specific video review will be included in the September 2018
Christine Gilbert
I like this writer.

The book would have gotten four stars except the author did a big flaw in this story (which also sorta happened with the first Interstellar Brides book but it was more contextual) and that is, the woman depreciates her body if there is something wrong within the relationship. When will it be okay for women to realize that their bodies do not equate their worth in a relationship?
Barbara L
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good stories also very erotic but so good

Nice story very hot love sessions, some dark sex but nothing that is hurting or upsetting. Lady has had bad mate's on earth, mate off planet Can be a little on the dark side of sex with lots of play toys,I never heard of, made the story interesting.
Mariah
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rollercoaster Emotions

This was another excellent example of a threesome that works. I lived the bdsm as well as the cuddling and reassurances of her mates. I understood her fear of being mated to warriors and felt her raw emotions about Zane's reluctance to letting her see the real man behind all that tight control. I also loved the concept if those collars. They are beautiful.
Heydi Smith
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: steamy
I feel like this one was made just for me. This was amazing!

I agree with some reviewers that the inner monologues got very old and trying. I also felt some of the repetitive doubting that the main character did was so annoying. I sort of wanted to slap her.

This one was definitely steamy enough for me and very satisfying. I will definitely be reading the rest of the series.
Molly
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any hopeless romantic
Shelves: grace-goodwin
All of Goodwin's books make me so happy. I'm a hopeless romantic. It's got to the point that I wish the Interstellar Bride Programme was real because then I could find my perfect person - alien or not. The universe is created so well that the writer in me is in awe. A definite writing role model.

I'm asexual so sometimes I struggle with the NSFW side but most of the time, it's one of the only things like that I enjoy reading ^.^ It's written so well...
KB Kind
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Warrior Love

This was my first book by this author. I didnt think Id ever go for the alien thing but this book was HOT! It was also sweet and had an HEA I loved.
Ill be reading this author again.
Chasity
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mated to the Warriors - 5 Stars!

Book 2 of Interstellar Brides is about Zane, Dare and Hannah. It's a rollercoaster of emotions while being scorching hot. Excited to see what happens next!
Marianne
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the first one and I liked this sequel. I think it is a good storyline and that it is fun to see how the brides interact with the aliens and how the relationship on fold. Hannah was and interest person to follow and to see her relationship with Zane and Dare.
Dawn Carey
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mated to the Warriors

Totally scorching hot storytelling!! When a woman is sent to her mate she finds not one but two warriors who rule her heart and soul. What a fantastic read, Goodwin really knows how to draw you into the story and makes you scream for more.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Their Captivated Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #3)
  • Falling for Kindred Claus (Kindred Tales #20)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Pairing with the Protector (Brides of the Kindred #26)
  • Claiming Her Alien Warrior (Warriors of the Lathar, #2)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Their Wayward Bride (Bridgewater Menage, #2)
  • Draekon Abduction: Exiled To The Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile, #4)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Trapped in Time (Brides of the Kindred #24.5; Kindred Tales #17)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • Draekon Fire: Exiled To The Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile, #2)
There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.

This is not the Grace Goodwin who writes Erotic Paranormal Sci-Fi Romance.

Interstellar Brides Program (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Il compagno prescelto (Programma spose interstellari, #1)
  • Rivendicata dai suoi amanti (Programma spose interstellari #3)
  • Tra le braccia dei suoi amanti (Programma spose interstellari #4)
  • Unita alla bestia (Programma Spose Interstellari, #5)
  • Dominata dai suoi amanti (Programma spose interstellari, #6)
  • Domata dalla bestia (Programma spose interstellari, #7)
  • La compagna dei Viken (Programma spose interstellari, #8)
  • Il figlio segreto (Programma spose interstellari, #9)
  • Amata dalla bestia (Programma Spose Interstellari, #10)
  • L’amante dei Viken (Programma spose interstellari, #11)

News & Interviews

“But, isn’t it like Star Trek? You know, stand in the circles and ‘Beam me up, Scotty’?” 3 likes