Start by marking “Sailor Moon, tome 10: Sailor Saturne” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon, tome 10: Sailor Saturne

Sailor Moon, tome 10: Sailor Saturne (美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon #10)

4.47  ·  Rating Details ·  2,443 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews

Olivia, possédée par le mal, est transformée en Maîtresse 9. La fin du monde semble inéluctable. Ce volume clôt la troisième partie de l'histoire de Sailor Moon.

Contient également le "Journal illustré de Mini Bunny: La fête de Tanabata".

English summary:
Sailor Moon, the fantasy adventure of a young girl who discovers that she is the defender of Love and Justice, is an int

Published November 16th 1996 by Glénat (first published June 6th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon, tome 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon, tome 10

Ana O. Feliz
Incluso después de la muerte...hay esperanza y resurrección.
Lauren
Jan 02, 2013 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Story: Like a fine wine Sailor Moon R gets better with time from it's predecessor Sailor Moon. The Black Moon Arc introduces the same cast of characters are back with new villains to fight. The series arc split in two with the first part having the Doom Tree aliens appear, Ann and Alan. The second part of the series introduces the Black Moon villains. This time there is a little surprise waiting for Serena and Darien, Rini, there are also three new scouts that are found: Neptune, Uranus, and Sat ...more
Wrenaria
Jun 16, 2014 Wrenaria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
Sailor Moon finds the power to defeat the enemy again, with the help of a particular and perhaps unexpected scout. The world is saved (shocking, right?) and the outer scouts take their leave, with a new charge in tow.

The book ends with a Rini's Diary mini story. As much as I am not a Chibi Moon fan, I do like her little mini stories. This one centers on her and Moon's birthday presents and the myth of Shokujo and Kengyu, a couple only allowed to see each other once a year on July 7th.

I still fin
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Marco
Jul 18, 2014 Marco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este volumen me hizo recordar el por qué me gusta tanto "Infinity" A diferencia de los Arcs "Black Kingdom" y "Dark Moon", infinity maneja profecías Bíblicas (El Santo Grial, el Mesías, el fin del mundo...) además lo obscuro de la trama sorprende bastante. Obviamente no es ni la mitad de agresivo que "Stars" pero tiene lo suyo.
Daniela
Feb 06, 2013 Daniela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Serena puede tener sus momentos de inmadurez total, pero siempre deja de lado todo eso para salvar a los que ama. Hay unas cuantas "heroínas" bastante insufribles-las cuáles ni me gasto en nombrar- que deberían empezar a seguir aunque sea un poquito de su ejemplo. Y otros cuantos el de Darien.
Un tomo excelente.
Robin
Aug 06, 2012 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Beatriz
May 11, 2014 Beatriz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
La verdad es que me ha gustado bastante la forma de abordar la trama del tercer arco del manga. Es totalmente diferente en muchos aspectos al anime. No digo que uno sea mejor que el otro, sino que me gusta que tengan sus diferencias para no leer una historia que ya me sé (aunque algunas cosas me desconcertaban un montón).
M Strawberry Reviews
This volume brings about an end to the story arc of Sailormoon S/Infinity with a final battle and the revelation about Sailor Saturn, as well as some cool page time with the Outer Senshi. Overall a really great manga.
Solace Winter
Jan 03, 2016 Solace Winter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of my favorites in the series, but it might be my bias towards Sailor Saturn. But this shows a bigger battle, and why Saturn is willing to sacrifice everything, something that the original anime glossed over completely.
Michael
Feb 07, 2014 Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another big fight, and again, Sailor Moon has the power and purity to triumph. The fate of Sailor Saturn was handled well, and Takeuchi built the drama of the impending end of the world over several pages, making sure the moment was massively epic. Another solid book.
Lunari Lizardi
Dec 29, 2014 Lunari Lizardi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2014, manga
No me la creo... en un día leí el arco de "Infinity".... ¡Adoro este arco!
Whispering_kage
Jan 09, 2011 Whispering_kage rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Stephanie Kurisunkal
Aug 02, 2009 Stephanie Kurisunkal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Some parts I did like, some parts I didn't. Wasn't the best battle of the whole book. I thought the wedding in the end was cute!
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Prapti
Jul 03, 2008 Prapti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
best comics in the world
SprinkleSomeSunshine Your Day Today❤
AGAIN: WHEN DOES SAILOR MOON MARRY TUXEDO MASK AND BECOME QUEEN SERENITY ALREADY!!!!!?????
Starbubbles
Sep 20, 2009 Starbubbles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, classics
Ah, more Saturn. So tragic! But, beautifully done.
Tori
Sailor Moon #10 (Sailor Moon) by Naoko Takeuchi (2001)
Marce♡
Feb 17, 2014 Marce♡ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, manga
Ay, pero que boni. :')
Todd
I really shouldn't like this. It's pretty generic and relies heavily on Deus Ex Machina. And yet, I can't put it down.
Anna Sadler
Anna Sadler rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Sekar Ayu
Sekar Ayu rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2007
Charlotte Sherwood
Charlotte Sherwood rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Centia Metta Cahyani
Centia Metta Cahyani rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Nina
Nina rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
hime-chan
hime-chan rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2007
Celestalis
Celestalis rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2013
Rafaela
Rafaela rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Alba
Alba rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2014
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 6: Summoner
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 5: To Blossom
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, #1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #11 (Sailor Moon, #11)