Start by marking “Sailor Moon Stars, #3 (Sailor Moon Stars, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon Stars, #3 (Sailor Moon Stars, #3)

Sailor Moon Stars, #3

(美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon #18)

Published January 1st 2003 by Tokyopop (first published April 4th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon Stars, #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon Stars, #3

Start your review of Sailor Moon Stars, #3 (Sailor Moon Stars, #3)
Ana Lucía Gómez
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
With a friend we decided to read the manga before the new anime would aired.

I've just finished, and I'm not sobbing, no, not at all. Just something on my eye.

Sailor Moon has become such an iconic manga and its anime too. Naoko Takeuchi did such a wonderful job, she created an amazing story with lovely, charming, interesting characters.

The art as always is pretty, at least I did enjoy it lot.

This final arc is great. Better than the anime, I have to say. And the way it ended give me so much happ
Natalia Bas
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sagas manga leídas: ''Sailor Moon'', y ''Sailor V'', de Naoko Takeuchi. Glénat, edición española. 18 y 3 tomos. Heroínas, superheroínas, magical girls, cómic, aventuras, acción, romance...
Otro de los mangas que compré en cuanto se editaron en España.
La serie de televisión la descubrí, en verdad, después...
El dibujo es precioso, detallado, divertido y elegante... Entre el manga clásico y moderno de hace una generación.
Debo aclarar que antes que ''Sailor Moon'', va ''Sailor V''. Una especie de
Paige Connors
May 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I cried pretty hard at the ending.
Laura | CdH1878
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This amazing path that I started a week ago, now ended but always will shine.
I don't wrote a review of any book of Sailor Moon, why? Because will it the same for all of them... amazing, wonderful, dazzling!!
The last year a saw many times Serena's face but I was not attracted for know about her world... A day that changed, I gave the opportunity to discover it and was and is a great choice.
Almost is January, that's reminds me when all started with the anime (I don't finished it yet but is my next
M.M. Strawberry Library & Reviews
The manga was better than the anime, especially with this story arc. There were quite a few characters that didn't make the cut to the anime, which I find interesting since they apparently had the time to do the 'monster of the day' in the anime.

In the manga, you will see Sailor Heavymetal Papillon (the fifth and final Anima-Mate), Sailor Kakyuu/Fireball (who never transformed into an actual Senshi in the anime), Sailor Cosmos, and the Asteroid Senshi. There are also Sailor Lethe and Mnemosyne,
Chelsea Gouin
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
THIS IS THE LAST EVER SAILOR MOON MANGA! I'M ONLY CRYING...A LOT.
And so ends the Sailor Moon Saga! Like I could give it any less than 5 stars? I mean, storywise Stars was probably my least favorite, it was too rushed and had so much crazy plots that never had enough room to truly breathe... but it's the final volume ever and those last 5 pages were the most gorgeous panels I've ever read. <3
So Sailor Moon must face Sailor Galaxia once and for all, to avenger her dead friends and the Star Figh
Sena Yağmur Yalçın
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Küçük Sena Yağmur için kesinlikle ama 21 yaşındaki Sena Yağmur için eh işte. Chessy, bazı yerlerde 'öğhk' romantikli, tüm kötü karakterlere Mamoru'yu öptüren Naoka'ya surat asmalı, yine de fena olmayan bir seriydi. Sera Myu dünya için bir ikon, benim ise çocukluk kahramanım. Hayatımın her yerinde oldu ve olmaya devam edecek, yine de animesini izlemeye devam edeceğim, bir yerde hakkında bir şeyler duyunca lafa atlayacağım.

Tüm ciltlere dört puan vermemin sebebi birazda duygusallık. Hikaye kötü ol
Ana Tirado
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cada vez que termino esta serie, ya sea el anime o el manga, me queda una sensación agridulce. El final es precioso pero me provoca nostalgia, y siempre quise que alguna vez hubiese una continuación porque no me gusta que algo tan bonito se acabe. De niña, Sailor Moon fue quien me enseñó que la amistad es lo más valioso que tenemos y que debemos cuidar a aquellos a quienes queremos, y es algo que aún tengo muy presente hoy en día. Quizá no sea la mejor historia del mundo (aunque a mí me parece b ...more
Solace Winter
Honestly, I forgot how weak the ending of Sailor Moon was until I re-read the manga. It got better and better, and then decided it was going to go completely off the wall and wrap things up in such a weak way where it made little to no sense. SO disappointing.
Coral Delian
"Sailor Moon, you will always be Invincible. The most beautiful shining star."

I’m not okay after finishing this, I don’t think I will ever get over it. I cried so much at the end because I wasn’t ready to let them go, everything felt so short that I couldn’t help wanting more. This was much more beautiful in every way comparing to the anime and I enjoyed it a lot. It was my childhood and will always have a precious part of my heart.
Christine Tomasino
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful
Daniela
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es increíble que sin importar la edad lo mucho que uno disfruta de leer a Sailor Moon, y el mensaje que siempre esta en toda la serie, de levantarse y seguir luchando a pesar de todo. Leer el manga fue realmente un viaje a la infancia y un escape a toda la novela llena de protagonistas que hacen de un problema minúsculo el fin del mundo, y que todavía se hacen llamar heroínas cuando no hacen absolutamente nada. Cada uno de sus personajes en Sailor Moon lucha por los que ama y por todo lo que qui ...more
Hermione
update: Because next year, 2013, is Sailor Moon's 20th anniversary, Toei Animation is completely re-making the anime! This time its plot will follow closely to the manga. Expect the release in the summer of 2013.

I especially loved the anime, and though the manga did get a little confusing, it was the BEST READ OF MY LIFE.
I love this manga. And I will continue to love it with all of my heart. It's a classic, hands down.

I couldn't believe there was no more, even though I finished the series back
Arianna
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a well deserve end to the "saga" of Sailor Moon, in particular the story called Sailor Moon Stars.
I appreciated very much the drawings: the characters are depicted very beautifully and their emotions are clear through every picture. Every scene melts together very nicely with each other and my main perception was that the story was permeated with sweetness and cuteness.
However, specifically speaking of Sailor Moon Stars, it is not a "mature" story, although the moral and the message t
Marce♡
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, manga
Pero que bello *0*

Me encantó, es demasiado hermoso. Muy tierno, lo amo jiji. Me divertí mucho leyendo toda la historia y con cada capítulo que terminaba de leer sentía la enorme necesidad de seguir leyendo el otro ><
Al terminarlo igual sentí un poco de nostalgia, ¿saben? Esta fue una de las series que veía de pequeña y después de mucho volví a interesarme por ella y al terminarla es un poco triste, nostálgico pero a la vez es algo bonito por la historia, por los temas que trata: como aquí la ami
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
Shelves: comics-and-manga
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Beatriz
Aug 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
A éste le voy a poner 5 estrellas porque el final me ha llegado a la patata. Ha sido genial. Es una historia totalmente nueva en comparación con el anime, y muy intensa. También un poco liosa, porque las cosas pasan tan rápido, que las explicaciones te pillan un poco desprevenida y no te dan tiempo a digerirlas. Y al menos esta vez no me han sangrado los ojos con la traducción, así que la paso por alto y por eso le doy un "cagüenlamar, este cómic es la hostia" (la trama Stars, me refiero). ...more
Robin
Aug 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
A well-deserving and fantastic ending to a beautiful series. I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Marco
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Hermione
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Dua bintang karena komik yang "melelahkan" ini tamat dengan happy ending juga. Usagi dan Mamoru akhirnya bersatu tanpa gangguan musuh-musuh. Capek juga baca komik ini, berantem mulu, romantisnya jarang pula. Udah gitu, banyak jenis kelamin yang nggak jelas di sini. Hwadehhh!!!! ...more
Will Dreamer
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
—⃰ ✶⠐°.✧ Pero tu, Sailor Moon🌙, tú seras inmortal, para siempre... serás la más hermosa de las estrellas brillando en el firmamento de la eternidad.

😍
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Juanita Tejeda
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Lunari Lizardi
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, favorites, manga
"Incluso si desaparecemos y nacen nuevas Sailor Scouts... Sailor Moon, tu siempre serás invencible. La más hermosa y brillante estrella" ...more
Siobhán
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, graphic
I did it… I finished Sailor Moon. And that is a weird feeling.
Sakina (Y.L.) Angel
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely epic.
Tori
Oct 04, 2008 added it
Shelves: manga
Sailor Moon Stars # 3 by Naoko Takeuchi (2001)

• Jacques the Fatalist
  • 半神
  • Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7)
  • チェンソーマン 5 (Chainsaw Man, #5)
  • 見える子ちゃん 2 (Mieruko-chan, #2)
  • なんで生きてるかわからない人 和泉澄 25歳 1巻 (ゼノンコミックス)
  • Pandora / Vittorio the Vampire (New Tales of the Vampires)
  • The Vampire Armand (The Vampire Chronicles, #6)
  • A Happy Boy
  • The Lives of Saints (Grishaverse)
  • チェンソーマン 4 (Chainsaw Man, #4)
  • Windows on the World
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 6 [Boku No Hero Academia 6] (My Hero Academia, #6)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 7 [Boku No Hero Academia 7] (My Hero Academia, #7)
  • Meta Jaqa' ċ-Ċpar
  • Is-Seba' Tronġiet Mewwija
  • Is-Salib tal-Fidda
  • Il-Pulena Tad-Deheb
See top shelves…
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of the YuYu Hakusho s

美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)