Start by marking “Actitud 101” as Want to Read:
Actitud 101

Actitud 101

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  889 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews
Los grandes lideres comprenden que la actitud correcta brinda el ambiente adecuado que posibilita que los demas tengan las respuestas apropiadas.
Published November 28th 2003 by Grupo Nelson (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Actitud 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Actitud 101

Pamm
Oct 23, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A MUST READ for anyone in leadership or desiring/aspiring to become a leader. Even if you are a team player...you would benefit from reading this easy, practical, short read book. I love this quote as it drew me to purchase this book: "ATTITUDE CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LEAD." John C. Maxwell
Jill Kemerer
Excellent book! I needed some motivation, and this book delivered. I love that it's slim, easy to read, but packed with great advice on how our attitudes affect our performance. If you're in a slump, feeling insecure, having doubts, or just need a general pick-me-up, read this book!
Gaurang Mhatre
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To the point book! Must read the part in chapter 6, Seven abilities needed to fail forward.
Mat Rueter
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We all want to be winners.
Nitinkumar Gove
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Quick read ! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to grow and lead people. A book which you should read and live at the same time.
Hannah Needham
May 10, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Nothing original if you've read any business/ leadership books before.
Kim
Jul 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book is absolute garbage. It's author, JOHN C. Maxwell, claims to be a leadership expert. Far from it. He is a theologian who cannot express himself to anyone but the Indoctrinated Christian. His writing refers to so many biblical verses and stories that you cannot read it unless you're "in the dogmatic CHRISTIAN know". I am in the know and I am offended than this book does not make itself available to a secular audience or persons from other religions. One does not need be a CHRISTIAN to h ...more
Genine Alyssa
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything he had written here was perfectly true. 👏👏👏
Justin Tapp
The bestselling author now has a 101 series dealing with small aspects. This book reads like a cut-and-paste from other books and is filled with feel-good soundbytes. This book could be called "The Power of Positive Thinking" and at times Maxwell sounds just like Joel Osteen. The difference between the two is that evangelicals roundly praise and promote Maxwell's books while criticizing Osteen's sermons for saying the identical thing. "Eliminate the following from your vocabulary: 'I can't,'; 'd ...more
Chris Munson
John Maxwell's 101 series of books can be summed up thusly: Take the considerable knowledge that Maxwell has accumulated over his decades long search for solid leadership principles, put it down in a "Reader's Digest" format, and divide it up into several categories. The category for "Attitude 101" is not surprisingly, attitude. The book has concise high-level easy to read summaries of how the proper attitude can make you a better leader and make you more successful. The most valuable section of ...more
Farnoosh Brock
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business-spirit
Loved this little book, and if only execution on these ideas and attitudes was as easy as reading them, life would be sweet at all times!

One of the interesting ideas proposed by Maxwell is that of planned neglect. He tells us the story of the violinist who would return to her room after class, and start to clean up, organize, take care of all possible mundane efforts, and as a result procrastinate her violin practice. She realizes she was clearly not progressing until she reversed her tactics –
Komi Amegblenke
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book while short is a very sweet and encouraging book. It allows for you to analyze your attitude and finds ways to improve on it so you can be a better person in all aspects of life. Before reading this wonderful book by John Maxwell, I never gave much thought about my attitude and how it may affect those around me, whether positively or negatively. But after reading, I realized I am in control of it and having the right attitude can not only ease stress because you're prepared for obstacl ...more
Pavan Kumar Vavilapalli
This book contains few surprises and little detail with few examples of real life.. However, the hard, soul searching questions are all there. This book is designed to give you a quick, easily read course in the essentials of attitude - yours and your team's.

This book is short, The Author divided it into three parts: The Impact of Attitude, The Formation of Attitude, and The Future with the Right Attitude. The first part defines the impact of attitude on the individual and on the leader. The sec
Haley H
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The writing of this book is powerful, effective, and motivational. It makes you realize so many things about yourself and your attitude and what influences it. Strengths in this book is that the author John Maxwell is great about his writing how it has so much effect on the reader. I can not pin point any weaknesses in the book. This book is in a series and I have started to read them all. If you are looking for something not only to help shape who you are right now but also realize the things a ...more
Aruna Kumar Gadepalli
I am not sure what to say about this book. The stars that I gave for the rating should be suffice, let me explain for those who feel the reason for giving the number of stars. First the book is very quick and easy to read. Not many complicated sentences. Most of the discussion one might have already come across but one needs to check whether to put them into practice or not. Enjoyed reading the book.
Grant
Jan 04, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The best thing I learned from this is that I am in total control of my attitude and that I can create tremendous results by staying in control of my attitude; that is where it all starts.

I believe Maxwell says that when you begin something your attitude towards that thing will determine whether or not you will succeed based just upon your attitude!
Andrew T. Carr
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
John C. Maxwell has written consistent books over the years. Attitudes 101 is no exception. Needed a quit refreshers to start my year and this book did not disappoint me. After reading this book I feel more equipped with the internal tools to take my business practice and life goals to the next level of accomplishment.
Brandon Perry
A lot of great books out there on attitude, this is for sure one of them. I meet with a lot of people and I find one of the key indicators of someone's success is there attitude or how they think through a situation. This book, like the other small books in this series, offer some great key insights on what to look for in your attitude and in the attitudes of those around you.
Ajeya
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
American examples of baseball, rugby, American president and everything American. Messages written were oft-repeated ones. Reference to Bible and Hebrew were boring. Buddha's quote was credited to some American James.
Plus point being : you can read this book very fast, good font, good arrangement.
George
An excellent little book I found while going through Dad's things. I think it would be helpful to literally everyone, but it was oddly helpful to someone grieving...mourning. We can control our attitudes by owning our feelings. This little book helps with that.
Jason Jay
Good and informational, yet I found myself daydreaming often. Pace is a bit slow, but the content can be life changing. Worth a quick read, or maybe just read sections here and there to keep a good attitude.
Mohamad Dahrouj
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
أساسيات التوجه الذهني
إننا مسؤولون بشكل شخصي عن نظرتنا الى الحياة. ان توجهاتنا الذهنية وتصرفاتنا تجاه الحياة تحدد ما يحدث لنا.
أي شيء يكون جيدا عندما تكون بدايته جيدة.
اذا لم تفشل فربما لا تحقق تقدما حقيقيا.
Jermaine Gayle
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring, encouraging, uplifting and well thought through. I can say that the many principles taught here were needed at this moment in my experience. Attitude is a vital part in my work and Attitude 101 gave me the perspective that I need to carry on. Definitely a thumbs up!
Janet
I am currently reading this book. From the first page I've been positively impacted. John C. Maxwell is an amazing author. Thanks to World Wide Dream Builders I feel like I know his heart & share his passions. :)
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the first buisness books I read that got me into actually liking buisness books! Just re-read this with my office and what a hit. It's been great to re-visit and look at different perspectives
Shana
Dec 24, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was helpful as far as attitude insight goes. It is common sense writing. There are several suggestions on how to adjust your own attitude, and to see some insight into the attitudes of those around you in the workplace as well as in your personal life. I found it to be helpful.
Jason
Mar 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where I am in life is a direct reflection of my attitude and the choices I've made. Now that i am aware, I will change it...NOW!!
A must read for anyone wanting to change their course in life; if you need a boost, read this one!
Staci
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those small, almost too small to be a real book, books that you can buy at places like Kinko's or other places "entrepreneurs" would be readily found. While the advice is not terrible it does seem slightly simplistic and overdone. An okay book but not necessarily worth the money.
Sophia
This is the first book I read when I entered the field of Network Marketing and the first one I asked my daughter to read when she started her own business. I consider it an essential read in advance of any undertaking that needs you to work with other people to succeed.
Dennis
Sep 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Essential leadership read!

If you desire to lead this is an essential book to read to educate yourself to be the leader that is needed in today's world.
  • For Better or for Best: A Valuable Guide to Knowing, Understanding, and Loving Your Husband
  • Four Pillars of a Man's Heart: Bringing Strength into Balance
  • Household Gold (How to Convert Household Expenses into Household Income)
  • Win: The Key Principles to Take Your Business from Ordinary to Extraordinary
  • The Mentor Leader: Secrets to Building People and Teams That Win Consistently
  • The Laws of Lifetime Growth: Always Make Your Future Bigger Than Your Past
  • A Better Way to Live
  • The 7 Habits for Managers: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential
  • Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • The Generosity Factor
  • Your Personality Tree
  • Am I Making Myself Clear?: Secrets of the World's Greatest Communicators
  • A Game Plan for Life: The Power of Mentoring
  • The Secret: What Great Leaders Know - And Do
  • An Enemy Called Average
  • The Go-Getter (a Story That Tells You How to Be One)
  • Without Hesitation: The Odyssey of an American Warrior
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more
More about John C. Maxwell...

“Your attitude is like the minds paintbrush. It can paint everything in bright, vibrant colors-creating a masterspiece.” 22 likes