Start by marking “Heart Beat” as Want to Read:
Heart Beat

Heart Beat

Wyatt and his sister are a chart-topping duo who have toured the world.
They need a session pianist for their new album.
My own band has just split and this could be the lucky break I've needed my entire life.
I audition, get the job and spend hours with him creating music.
This is a purely business partnership. No feelings.
But I'm falling in love with the man behind the
Published February 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Heart Beat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Beat

Start your review of Heart Beat
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 07, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
This is crystal clear its me and not the book case.
Likeable characters, very well written, nicely developing plot, unfortunately I dnf it @ 36% due to its slow pace. 😔
Kitty
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart Beat 5 Stars 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

What a fantastic storyline. First read by this brilliant author. Cannot wait to read more of her books. Love this kind of genre.
Raecharmed
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sadie is a gifted pianist trying to make it in Nashville. She goes to an audition that ends up being life changing for her. Wyatt is a famous rock star and is in a slump when he tries to write new material for his new album. His sister doesn't seem as interested in the band as she first was which causing some conflict. When Sadie is hired sparks fly between them but she had already been warned off of him. It seemed like Wyatt and Sadie were the only ones working on the album and it brings them ...more
Renee Williams
In a "Heart Beat"

Wyatt's a heart-throb rock star musician who needed an interim pianist for his upcoming tour with his sister. During the audition, Sadie zones into her music playing & Wyatt hires her on the spot. His writer's block is lifted & they create new music for his next album; he writes lyrics & she works on the music to fit to the words. Sadie is his muse & when she's not around, he's lost without her. Their chemistry is intense & trying to stay professional becomes
Andrea
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sadie Westaway-Dane and Wyatt Hart were destined to cross paths. The place is Nashville, Music City, and their timing is right. Wyatt fronts a world famous band with his sister, Billie, and they're in the process of recording an album. Problem is, their pianist just backed out. Sadie is a magnificent pianist, playing with her band, Rose Aurem, hoping to get the call for a chance to get to the big stage. With her best friend's help, she secures an audition with his band, but she has no idea who ...more
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC from Bad Boy Update. I love a good rock and roll romance! Sadie is a struggling musician in Nashville. Her band has just broken up, but she gets a lead for a studio job. Music is her life and she figures she can play for anyone. Little does she know the audition is for Wyatt and his sister. Wyatt's whole life is making music, not doing the social media stuff his sister does and bug him to do. He has been in a writing funk, until he hears Sadie play. They work seamlessly ...more
Joyce Black
Romance: Beautifully Scripted

My goodness! I just zoomed through this beautifully scripted romantic tale, with a rock and roll trope. There was just the right amount of everything included in this story to make me exclaim, "Ah!!" as the book ended, sighing heavily, that this interlude had been completed. I truly hope that I can experience more of Ms. Pratt's romantic ruminations in the future.

Highly recommended for all devout romance enthusiasts!

I voluntarily received an advance review copy of
BP34
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sadie and Wyatt will grab your heart in this sweet romance. Music brought them together. An easy to read book will strong characters that are also likable. From family dynamics with Wyatt's sister and plenty of twists and some drama. The chemistry between the two is off the charts. Once I started reading I found it hard to put down. Emotional with an engaging plot. No cliffhanger and a happy ending, which is always nice. i read an arc via Bad Boy Update and voluntarily chose to write a review.
M Hurford
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another Wonderful Storyline by a Solid Author.
Romance author extraordinaire Lulu Pratt has written a wonderful romance involving two musicians who are at different stages in their careers. Sadie Westaway-Dane is proficient with the piano and mandolin and has moved to Nashville to improve her chances of breaking in to the music business. Wyatt Hart has made it, as a solo and presently with his twin sister, Billie.
By happenstance, Wyatt and Billie need a new pianist. Sadie auditioned and got the
Danielle Marlowe
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lulu Pratt did a great job on this story, Heart Beat had a strong plot, it was well written. Sadie and Wyatt were strong people, they were alike, they were good for each other. The connection, they shared between each other was strong. Their chemistry was sexy. They were good together. I enjoyed their story, it was great.
Thank you, Lulu Pratt. Great work :)
Kathleen
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt needs a temp piano player for the tour his sister and he are going on.
Sadie is a musician. She can play by instrument.
When Wyatt hires Sadie the music starts. Their attraction is great but there are obstacles, namely his sister.
Can these two find their HEA?
This is a sweet romance.
I was given this book for an honest voluntary review
Lisa H
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pop inspiration.

Sadie is in Nashville, chasing the dream (Love, music). Think Taylor.

Wyatt is partners with his sister Billie. Think Billie and Phineas.

Wyatt and Sadie are into each other but they have to keep it from Billie (not sure why).

If you enjoy pop inspirations, this ones for you.

Received from Bad Boy Update.
Recommend.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully fantastic... The book was amazing... It had a lot of details and juicy scenes to it... The characters and their personalities match them perfectly... The plot and the storyline was very descriptive and amazing...
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Lisa R
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt and his sister's pianist broke their arm.so the needed another one to fill in. Sadie goes to audition not knowing who it is for. She becomes his mise and they sleep.with one another bit want to keep it quiet. He doesn't do relationships bit she changes him
Kathy
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good story with enjoyable characters.
Michele
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fantastic story! Loved the characters! Highly recommend!
Pat
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This wonderfully written story had me glued to my kindle from the very beginning! The characters were so well created that I was totally enthralled as each and every page was turned!
Dianne
Simply wonderful!
Cat Rene
Great story

Wyatt and Sadie are so great together a s their love story is so sweet. Really enjoyed this book - so glad I took a chance on an author I had never read before.
Allison
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story.
It was so entertaining.
I cant wait to read more.
Sherry Hays
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was an enjoy to read.
The story was well written.
The characters had very good chemistry.
I voluntarily read and reviewed this book
from an advanced reader copy.
Linda Kam
Brilliant

Another brilliant book by Lulu
Loved Wyatt and Sadie.
Nice story well written and well worth reading.
Plenty of steam and a brilliant HEA.
Barbara Clifton
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My heart beats for you.

A wonderful romance about making it in the music business and first love. A story about how life changes direction when you least expect it.
Mary
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Wyatt and Sadie's story! It's a sweet, romantic story that is beautiful and nicely written. As these two work on music their feelings cannot be denied. It's a fun story that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Larcie Fitzmorris
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Amazing 😍😍😍😍

I love how the author Lulu Pratt created this characters that are completely believable amazing story lost sleep finishing the book
Sandra Pinheiro
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Was a very good read and great characters.
Trudy

• Guns Blazing
  • Stolen Hearts: The Steele Bros Complete Series
  • Possessive Doctor
  • Hate You (Not)
  • Reaper (Soulless Bastards MC Miami)
  • Ruthless Love
  • The Beginning of the Undoing (Fae Love Crimes Book 1)
  • Take It Down A Notch
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Keeping Secrets
  • Player: A Best Friends to Lovers College Hockey Romance
  • Spring it on Me
  • The Dare
  • Belong to Me
  • Sacrifice (Holly Oak Academy, #2)

News & Interviews