Start by marking “Monopoly Dad: A Single Parent Romance (Black Market Billionaire Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Monopoly Dad: A Single Parent Romance (Black Market Billionaire Book 2)

Monopoly Dad: A Single Parent Romance (Black Market Billionaire Book 2)

Sonny Wentworth parked his hotel on my Broadway, and all I can think about is passing O. Screw the two-hundred dollars; what I really want to collect is him.

Being a gossip columnist is a tough biz. When I discover the world’s richest criminal has a secret child, I leap at the chance to cozy up with him for a scoop.

There are worse ways to pay for my kid’s corn flakes th
Kindle Edition
Published March 15th 2020 (first published April 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Monopoly Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monopoly Dad

Start your review of Monopoly Dad: A Single Parent Romance (Black Market Billionaire Book 2)
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
The romance was pretty low-key and cool, but Sweeney really shines at the dialogue and characterisation. There were lots of funny moments and the book overall is pretty much just 'zany hijinks.'

Would not recommend you read for the hero. It's perfectly safe, he's a single dad who was raped by his stepmother and has felt no attraction to females until the heroine, but it's just lacking in steam.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Kari Hansen
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sonny is a powerful and wealthy man with a notorious past whose activities garner attention wherever he goes. There is so much more to him than first appears as evidenced by his relationship with his daughter.

Rachel is a single mother who is looking for her next story. Who better to investigate than Sonny especially since she knows a way to get close to him. Let the mayhem begin!

This story has everything you could want and more. Intrigue, heat, humor and two characters that will definitely keep
Pat Freeman
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Monopoly Dad by Skyler Sweeney #2

It’s a romance, nope! It’s a comedy, nope! Mobsters and bad men, nope! Danger and blood, nope! IT’S ALL THE ABOVE!! Sonny Wentworth is the Bossman billionaire, Monopoly murder and AKA Dad ! Dad’s retired or trying to and raising his 13 year old daughter, Greta. Staying on the down low!

Now enters hard working Rachel just trying to make a living and raising her 13 yea0 PMr old daughter Casey ! There is money to be made on Sonny so Rachel is going after the goods.
Raecharmed
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sonny is the big boss man however he is trying to keep it away from his daughter. Rachel is a single mom trying to support her family so she goes for a story on Sonny. What she didn't count on was being attracted to him and finding out he was nothing like she thought he was. Sparks fly between them and their banter back and forth ignites a passion between them. However nothing goes they way they would like and a lot of drama ensues. Can they be together with how they met?

This is a funny story th
Amanda Gibson
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book!! I’m a huge gamer so the word Monopoly just kind of pulled me in, even if it wasn’t a gaming book. The characters are so well written readers will think they are catching up on friends and the real life, incredible “can you believe this happened”, drama that surrounds their lives. You’ve got a friend like that-one who has the most bizarre coincidences happen? My favorite characters were Greta and Jungle, even though they weren’t necessarily the main characters of the book. There ...more
Mindy
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great read

This is a very entertaining read, one minute you're laughing the next you're crying and it's full of action. Sonny is a very quirky man, once known as Bossman, he is still feared by many in retirement. Because of an incident in his teens his personality is quite different. Rachel is a journalist looking for the next big gossip to bring in good money to support her daughter and what better way than getting the goods in a rich elusive dangerous man? But when Rachel gets to know hi
Elvira
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a great time getting to know the characters. I found myself cheering for both of them to get their happy ending. The storyline at time had me laughing out loud. Looking forward to more from this author.

Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For me, there isn’t much better than a single parent romance. Throw in some drama, and fabulous side characters, and you have got exactly what I look for when finding new to me authors.

With humor, heart, and heat, Skylar Sweeney is an author to watch.
Kathy Mccalmon
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 2 in the stand alone series. Sonny is a criminal Tycoon. Rachel is a journalist. She is undercover to get close to Sonny. they have great chemistry.

Heather  McQuillen
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Skylar Sweeney is fast becoming one of my favorite authors! I'm totally loving this series! Sonny was absolutely perfect, and I loved the chemistry between him and Rachel. There was plenty of action, humor, and of course the romance. Definitely a must read. ...more
Faith
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book!

I enjoyed the hell out of this! It has all my favorite qualities in a romance novel: excitement, danger, conflict, resolution, misunderstandings, humor, family... This is a great series and I can't wait to read the next book!
Pat
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was great and the characters were so well developed that I was totally glued to my kindle as each and every page was turned until the very end!
Heather
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you like action and weird romance/erotica then you'll love this book. Can't wait to read Conner's story ...more
Susan
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Take A Chance On The Monopoly Dad.

I was very intrigued to read more from Sonny Wentworth the Bossman himself since I met him in book 1 of the 7 Single Assassins series.
I was excited to uncover the secrets of the Monopoly Dad.

Sonny comes across as terrifying, and he is for good reason but he's so much more than that.
I loved his aloofness, he comes across as emotionally cold, detached and unapproachable but that's what fascinated me the most. He's different and I loved him for that.

I laughed my
Becca
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-ive-arc
Didn’t know what to expect when I cracked the book. Well I had a few expectations. It was going to be a mafia book, filled with gun fights drugs and a smidge of Romance. Typical but I’ve liked and read one or two of the author’s others books so why not. Boy was I wrong. This was a Romance novel, filled with suspense, drama, family and chaos balled up into a hea for a ex boss and single mom. Makes me want to read the entire series now. Fantastic.
Cassie May
Mar 16, 2020

• Beast
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • Uncaged (Havoc MC, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • Cruel War (The Gilded Sovereign, #1)
  • Volatile Love (The Gilded Sovereign, #2)
  • Hidden Gem
  • Owned by the Mafia Bad Boy 6 (Owned by the Mafia Bad Boy #6)
  • Reckless At Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels Book 3)
  • Bad For Me
  • By a Thread
  • Charm School Christmas Karma (Charm School, #4.5)
  • Owned by the Mafia Bad Boy, Books 1-4 (Owned by the Mafia Bad Boy #1-4)
  • Owned by the Mafia Bad Boy 5 (Owned by the Mafia Bad Boy #5)
  • Savage Love (Savage Island #2)
  • Broken Trust (Devastation Duet Book 2)
  • The Survivors Club
  • Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)

News & Interviews