Start by marking “Loki (House of Payne, #10)” as Want to Read:
Loki (House of Payne, #10)

Loki

(House of Payne #10)

Alice’s life…
…is falling apart. She's penniless, jobless, and a week away from being evicted. Every last ounce of her misery can be dropped on the doorstep of one man—Loki, legacy member of the Gravediggers MC and tattooist at House Of Payne. One way or another, she’s going to make that monster pay.

Loki’s life…
…turns upside down when a long-legged beauty flips him onto h
Published February 27th 2020 by Stacy Gail

To ask other readers questions about Loki, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loki

Start your review of Loki (House of Payne, #10)
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Shy~

Once again Stacy Gail has written an amazing addition to the House of Payne series.

Loki may have been a question mark for me in the prior books but this one removed any questions I had on whether I liked him or not. I loved him. He may have been a pushy, bossy, over the top guy, but those were all things I loved about him.

And I loved Alice even more. She was this wonderful mixture of strength and sensitivity. Of kindness and resilience. She could lay a man out flat, and yet had walls so hi
Dar
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Loki, you lug head, you didn’t fall for Alice at first glance, you fell for Alice when she knocked you, literally, on you butt! Loki was a well named character, because he did what he wanted, how he wanted, when he wanted. And he wanted Alice. Alice didn’t think she deserved anything, worried about everything, and for very good reasons, life seemed to keep letting her down no matter what. While these two seemed in sync, it took some time for Alice to come around. Once she did, Loki was, well, ...more
Kelly
MAN, I love the people who associate with the House of Payne. They're decisive, passionate (seriously, some of them will fight about ANYTHING), and they know what they want as soon as they lay eyes on it. It might be a bumpy ride before they can get what they want, but OH they know it.

In the case of Loki, Alice is his one and only. He sees her and is fascinated by both her looks and her fire. She pushes him and challenges him and makes him start planning for things he's never dreamed of before.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and this installment is no exception!! Loki is it a member of a powerful MC but he spends his days and nights slinging ink for HOP. Alice is a foster kid and was placed with the rich family from Chicago, when their worlds collide sparks fly. I’m amazed by this author’s ability to create unique storylines on the 10th book of the series. This is an all consuming book with witty banter and drama. I can’t wait to see what this author has in store for us next!!
Pamela
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loki is a tattoo artist working with the House of Payne and he is part of the Grave Diggers MC. Alice is pissed at Loki due to the fact that she's being evicted and her life is being turned upside down. She literally knocks Loki on his butt when they first meet. Loki never had a chance of resisting Alice. These two were steamy hot and electrifying together. Another great read in this series. ...more
Cherry Lips
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yeay another hawt tattoist of the house. Love story of stay kids; harsh and painful way on finding happiness. Badass h is always my fav and ofcourse MC alpha is absolute yes...yes...yess..
Mari
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was wow, I’ve read plenty of MC books and none like this. Alice my heart broke for her. Her story isn’t uncommon. Loki has a sad story growing up. I don’t know if its uncommon or common. Just reading about the stuff they went through was sad. They found each other and it wasn’t easy for Alice. Alice fathers death did a number on her. The way Alice and Loki both lived there lives differently. Alice was more cautious and Loki would go to the lower lower to release his frustrations. This ...more
Caryn
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very strong characters, both male and female! The storyline was an interesting mix of MC life and the foster life. Loki grew up in the MC life but wanted out. Alice went to a foster home and was “adopted” permanently becoming foster sister to Joelle and Felix. The storyline deals in another world as well. Felix is in big trouble for gambling debts. There is also underground fighting matches.

The characters were meant for each other and the author has once again given us a great story.
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 3.5/5 stars!

** An e-copy was provided by the author **

Loki is the tenth book in the House of Payne series of standalones. I haven’t read any of the books prior to reading this one, and although the way some of the characters interacted with one another clearly showing history, it didn’t affect the main story.

Now, onto my my thoughts of the storyline…

Drama! Drama! Drama!

This book came out swinging! The way Alice and Loki were introduced to each other had me fully sitting up, 100% of
Joyffree
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loki - I wasn't sure how Gail was going to spin this one - seriously - having gotten glimpses of the giant alpha chest-beating grumpy my way or no way meany in previous episodes I was a bit weary
But this ... this was so much more 😌

Real quick this can be read as a standalone but it is part of the House of Payne series -
One that I highly recommend reading

"One minute everything's rosy. The next, it's like a hurricane blew in, and there are tattered survivors staggering around, looking for solid g
Gin
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
He’s down! Loki, named for the Norse trickster god but this Loki is no trickster. He’s a big badass cover-up tattooist that meets his match in the equally badass Alice. She fell the giant with one swoop of the leg and the finished the job with her sweetness. Loki was certainly a hunky hero with a shady past & present. As a legacy 1% Gravediggers MC that’s trying to break from the club before he follows his father & grandfather’s path of destruction. Not sure how he is half in and half out. That’ ...more
Cheri
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loki & Alice

Tall with legs forever would have been enough to capture Loki's attention. His attention isn't what she wants. She tells him he's responsible for her ruined life. When he calls her on her BS she does what few men have done and puts him on his butt with one strategic kick. NOW he is interested and the legs are just a bonus. The story she tells makes him want the answers to who, what, and why. He's going to find out and she's going along with him.

Alice has dealt with all the other bad
Renee Entress
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, series, read-2020
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was able to keep interested in the story. Read it in one sitting. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, steam, and deep heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Payne (House Of Payne #1)
Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
Twist (House Of Payne, #3)
Rude (House Of Payne, #4)
Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
Max (House of Payne #6)
Tag (House of Payne #7)
Styx (House of Payne #9)

This is Alice and Loki
Jennifer Pierson
I was always on the fence about Loki in previous books, always wondering if he would get a story which would change my mind, and lo & behold, HE DID! AND it's my very favorite in this series, so HIGH FIVE Stacy Gail! Everything which could go wrong in Alice's life is absolutely going wrong at the moments, and she's had enough. So, she's decided to get revenge on the man she blames for all of it, Loki, and boy is she glorious in her rage, so glorious in fact, that she knocked Loki on his behind l ...more
Kim C.
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've loved every House of Payne book and this one is no exception! This series is one of my favorites because the characters are all strong, passionate and driven. You get all the feels with some drama and action. The heat from these stories will have you fanning yourself!

But let's talk specifically about Loki and Alice. Oh Alice, how I love her! She was definitely my favorite character in this book. This woman knew what she was about and didn't take shit from anyone. I loved her and Loki's firs
Breen
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“House of Payne: Loki by Stacy Gail was my first book of her. When I read the title I was attracted and right after finished reading the blurb I knew I needed this story. Though Loki isn’t the first book of the series but the 10th I do enjoyed it.

Loki and Alice’s story was so delightful to read. I’m so pleased of how their story developed. The chemistry and the connection between them was so intense and explosive. They both challenged each other!

Loki was a serious hot, sexy and protective man.
Ga Books LoverX
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Are you looking for a gritty book that has a LOT of drama to keep you interested? If your answer is yes, then Loki is definitely book for you to read! There is a LOT going on in it, but it will capture your attention and has interesting interactions between the main characters. They meet in a less conventional way which definitely peaked my interest as well!

All in all if you are looking for a book that has a good story line, complex characters, and drama to keep your interest, I recommend checki
United Indie Book Blog
Lorraine Fritz Barrett
House of Payne Continues

...to have well-rounded characters
...to have all the feels
...to have the steam & drama
...to have well deserved HEAs
I was so excited to receive Loki's first chapter & enjoyed getting a head start on his and Alice's story. I love that all the Payne characters have similarities but truly have their own story to tell. If you have read the other Payne books, this is a must to add to your library. Seeing Alice & Loki grow & change together was a great page turner.
Christine Woinich
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Alice was strong, yet vulnerable, while Loki's strength covered up his own past. The history these two had to overcome was a lot, but once they did, they were hot together. I loved Loki's determination to be above his past and to claim Alice as his. He was a bit arrogant and sure of his position in her life that he almost lost his future. As Alice's kindness to others endeared her to all around, I succumbed also. I highly recommend this story.

I received a copy of thi
Tasha
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alice is spunky and doesn’t think before she acts which finds her in sticky situations. She doesn’t trust easily so Loki has his work cut out for him for sure and for this hardcore alpha, it’s gonna take a miracle. The chemistry is off the charts as is par for the course when it comes to all House of Payne characters. Laughs and tears were scattered all through this story as with most of Stacy’s stories and I embrace them fully and am left with a smile as I close her books. 4 Stars **** Tasha – ...more
Linda Moore
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down!! It was absolutely amazing! It was very hot and sexy. I was hooked on Loki and Alice. I love Styx and how alpha he is and how protective he is of Sydney. I love that he was certain she was the one for him from the moment he laid eyes on her. I love how tough yet vulnerable Alice is which makes her very relatable. I love this book and love this author. I can't wait for more in this amazing series. ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 10th book in this awesome series and is Loki and Alice’s story. The chemistry between these two is explosive, and Loki is determined to break through Alice’s barriers while she challenges him every step of the way. This is a well written flawless story which is filled with drama, witty banter and emotion which all leads to a humorous and entertaining all-consuming page turner. I was captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I highly recommend for all readers.
USBaby Tech
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I was worried about how this one would end. But I was pleasantly surprised by the growth of both characters. I love House of Payne and this was a fantastic addition.

I do still wish Joey and Novack, from Twist, would get a story about finding their woman. *hint*

I can't wait for the next book in House of Payne, Sage, to come out this fall.
Allena
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
House of Payne is filled with some amazing characters and we get to meet Loki and the woman who can bring him down.

Loki is a member of a powerful MC but spends his days slinging ink at the House Of Payne. Alice is the foster child of a rich Chicago family. When their worlds collide it’s one amazing read.

Beauty And The Books
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: maryann
Raise your hand if you loved Alice as much as I did! Oh my God, I loved her character so much. She is a kick-ass leading lady that for sure! When Alice meets Loki its actually because she's trying to kick his ass for costing her money. There actually was a point in the book where she knocked him on his ass. Everyone needs to read this book ...more
Chrissy Marie
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down!

Loki and Alice are electric! I love how badass Alice is and Loki is what sexy alpha dreams are made of! This series is one of my absolute favorites ever and each book I love more than the last!
Cherye Elliott
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loki

I have read all of the House of Payne books. I did not like this one . I think it is because there was no chemistry. Maybe. It was just missing something.

The book was entertaining and was well written .
Danielle Tate
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read

This author always has it all lol moments Sexy times and a strong female lead and a crazy caring alpha male throw in the fact that this series is set in a kick a$$ tattoo Parlor filled with Alpha personalities it's a guaranteed one Click
Chelle
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love The House of Payne!

I so love this series. Every story has enough glue to keep it in the series, but each story is so different from the rest. I loved Loki & Alice. She was strong enough to knock him on his ass - I loved that! Well done!

• Get Bucked (The Valentine Boys #4)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0, #11)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Finn (Conner Brothers Construction #1)
  • Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)
  • May Contain Wine (SWAT Generation 2.0 #5)
  • Crazy Heifer (The Valentine Boys #2)
  • Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0, #7)
  • Say It Ain't So (SWAT Generation 2.0, #9)
  • Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)
  • Until Avery
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • For The Heart Of An Outlaw (Outlaw Shifters, #2)
  • For The Heart Of The Warmaker (Outlaw Shifters, #3)

House of Payne (10 books)
  • Payne (House Of Payne, #1)
  • Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
  • Twist (House Of Payne, #3)
  • Rude (House Of Payne, #4)
  • Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
  • Max (House of Payne, #6)
  • Tag (House of Payne, #7)
  • Ice (House of Payne, #8)
  • Styx (House of Payne #9)