Start by marking “See you later, Alligator! (Finger Puppet Books)” as Want to Read:
See you later, Alligator! (Finger Puppet Books)

See you later, Alligator! (Finger Puppet Books)

Carries EU Toy Safety Directive 'CE' logo. Help to teach Alligator an important lesson with lots of finger puppet fun! Alligator is always too busy to help Crocodile to do the chores. When - and how - will he learn that there is a time for work and a time for play? A fun introduction to the idea of helping others.
Published April 1st 2004 by Child's Play (International) Ltd

To ask other readers questions about See you later, Alligator!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See you later, Alligator!

Erik
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction-children
Simple story about a lazy alligator with a finger puppet that adds on more fun. My 5-month-old was completely enthralled.
Oct 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved the puppet involved in this book. I liked the word font, and also the bright colors in the illustrations in this book. I also liked the last page where it said the words, "Munch, Slobber, Burp, etc." Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend this book to young children (their parents reading it to them).

Review
This fun book has a finger puppet alligator which your toddler can mover throughout the story - once he has realised that it's not actually real! The story introduces
Jill
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book! It's one of my top two favorite purchases from PLA this past week. What's better than a book w/ a puppet in it?! The kids will love it in storytime, especially when alligator continually turns down crocodile's exhortations to help out w/ various chores in order to do his own, fun thing. But the tables are turned when Alligator wants to share Crocodile's lunch and young kids will understand that justice has been served.

I started reading this out loud, practicing to see if I
Beloved Girl
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: j1-j3
I really love this book and learn a lot. I really feel for my mother. I act like Alligator. So I go by wait-a-minute girl by her. Whenever she does house chores and asks for help, she call me. And usually at that time, I really do some important work and need to concentrate on it. That's why I say 'wait a minute.' Sometimes I overuse that word. But, living with family, each member is supposed to help each other, I think. New year has come. I will do my best.

I need my own house, though...
Kayla Asher
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
the finger puppet in the front was both really good and really bad.
really good for kids. (they think its so funny and fun!)
really bad for teachers. (say goodbye to your class structure. everyone needs to try. everyone must show each other their version of the same joke)
Kristin Traina
Feb 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art, ece-3601, poetry
A great rhyming book, and it has finger puppets. young kids will definitely love it. It will help them with letter and word sounds and be very entertaining.
George
Mar 13, 2013
Ava
Apr 19, 2017
William
rated it did not like it
Jul 29, 2018