Start by marking “Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?: A Lift-the-Flap Book” as Want to Read:
Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?: A Lift-the-Flap Book

Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?: A Lift-the-Flap Book

Little ones will love lifting the large, sturdy flaps in this sweet, irresistible board book to find Baby's Easter eggs from Karen Katz.

Where could the Easter eggs be? Children will discover colorful springtime objects under each of the six sturdy flaps until... they find Baby's Easter eggs in a fold-out finale.
Board Book, 14 pages
Published January 8th 2008 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?

Elizabeth K.
Apr 09, 2012 Elizabeth K. rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012-lucy
This is not bad as far as "lift the flap" books go, it's especially nice because in this book, the flaps are fairly large and straightforward so Lucy can lift them without too much finagling (I've noticed with books where the flaps are more irregularly shaped, she tends to rip them).

I'm probably over-thinking this, but I was a little annoyed to see live chicks and bunnies in the Easter basket -- my gosh, let's not make this an expectation. I suppose I could describe them while reading as toy bun
Kristen
Mar 28, 2016 Kristen rated it really liked it
My daughter got this book in her Easter basket from my parents. I had no idea there were SO many Karen Katz books. My daughter loves all the lift the flap books she owns. This is no exception. It's centered around Easter and trying to find Baby's Easter Eggs. Of course there is a flap to lift on every page and Baby doesn't find her eggs until the last page. Eventually my daughter will catch on, but she doesn't care. She loves lifting the flaps to see what's under it.
Meg McGregor
Sep 29, 2014 Meg McGregor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holiday-reads
A wonderful book to introduce Easter and Spring to your little ones.

It is also a great book to review colors and shapes with. The bright colors and sparkling pictures will excite your little one to read it over and over again!
Beloved Girl
Jan 16, 2016 Beloved Girl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: j1-j3
I thought this Lift the flap book is like PEEKABOO. Usually for toddlers and babies moms do this. So l feel like doing peekaboo while reading, and I'm sure babies would feel like me and be very happy.
Susan
Apr 30, 2009 Susan rated it liked it
Shelves: board-books
Cute, lift-the-flap, board book with sparkly pictures! Would definitely use for baby storytime - Lola really likes it and "reads" it all herself!
Kristin Fletcher-spear
I really enjoy katz work, but this one was too girly for charlie. I wish it had been more gender neutral of a holiday book.
Suzanne
Mar 10, 2010 Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Lift-the-Flap books are winners as far as Ella is concerned. "I do it!" says Ella. The story is cute and the illustrations bright and inviting.
Meg McGregor
Mar 18, 2014 Meg McGregor rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-to-lexi
A wonderful book to introduce Easter and Spring to your little ones. They will love being able to lift the flaps and finding Easter surprises under each one!

Jaime
Apr 11, 2012 Jaime rated it liked it
A fun baby book. Great for a first Easter!
Chrystal
Chrystal rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2009
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2013
Gabriella
Gabriella rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Gail Nye
Gail Nye rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2014
Alexis
Alexis rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2013
Haley Dircks
Haley Dircks rated it really liked it
May 25, 2015
Mabel
Mabel rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2012
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2014
Gary
Gary rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Stefanie Arthur
Stefanie Arthur rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2012
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2013
Jenn Geiger
Jenn Geiger rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2017
Melinda Medlin
Melinda Medlin rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Ada D. Medina
Ada D. Medina rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2012
Katie Fitzgerald
Katie Fitzgerald rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Pauline
Pauline rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • I've Seen Santa!
  • Ten Little Fingers
  • Josephine Wants to Dance
  • Toes, Ears, & Nose! (A Lift-the-Flap Book)
  • Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3
  • If Animals Kissed Good Night
  • Tickle Monster
  • The Moon Shines Down
  • Potty Time with Elmo (Sesame Street)
  • Silly Milly
  • Mirror Me!: A Mirror Book (Baby Einstein)
  • Brownie & Pearl See the Sights
  • Eric Carle's Opposites
  • Too Purpley! (Too! Books)
  • The Easter Egg
  • Fancy Nancy Halloween... or Bust!
  • I Love You, Little One
  • Five Green and Speckled Frogs (Sing and Read Storybook)
Karen Katz has written and illustrated many books for children, including The Colors of Us, Can You Say Peace, My First Ramadan, Counting Kisses and Where is Baby's Belly Button. Long inspired by folk art from around the world, she was inspired to write her first book, Over the Moon, when she and her husband adopted their daughter from Guatemala, and she wanted to tell the story of welcoming Lena ...more
More about Karen Katz...