Start by marking “Hopelessly Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hopelessly Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #2)

Hopelessly Perfect

(Perfectly Imperfect Love #2)

Sometimes perfection is overrated.

Falling in love is one thing that you can’t control.
Lanie Moore likes her life to be perfect. Perfect job. Perfect house. Perfect everything. She doesn’t have time for a love life.
Brixton Crane flies by the seat of his pants. Permanent plans aren’t his thing. This world traveler just planted some roots near his childhood home.
When a sick
Kindle Edition
Published July 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hopelessly Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hopelessly Perfect

Start your review of Hopelessly Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #2)
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Universal Link

When Lanie and Brix are approached by their judge/friend about helping a child stricken with cancer, it brings about all Lanie's memories of the horrible time in her childhood when she was battling cancer herself. It also brings out her protective maternal instincts. And, most importantly, it brings her together with her brother's brother-in-law, doctor Brix. Can the free spirited Brix and the ever so careful lawyer, make a relationship work?

This is a sweet, emotion
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There’s A lot more to this book than meets the eye. A lot is going on and all of it good.

Lane Moore is a childhood cancer survivor. She is a dedicated lawyer and loves working in her hometown. She comes from a huge, loving family and the bond between them is strong. A lot OCD and a little bit of a mess emotionally describes her to a T. You’re going to love her and the good crazy that is her life.

Brixton Crane is a doctor. He’s recently transferred stateside after almost 10 years of working abr
Britt The Hatters
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hopelessly Perfect is, well, hopelessly perfect. This book is a feel good, swoon filled, laugh riot that has I nice emotional punch to it. S.E. Rose went above and beyond in creating a story that will keep you not only glued to the pages but genuinely feeling everything right along with Lanie and Brixton.
From the immediate attraction between these two to the love of a giant hilarious family, every single page gives you another reason to fall completely in love with this book!
Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A heartwarming, sweet love story, about two people learning to compromise to become a stable constant to a little boy who has had nothing but upheaval in his young life.

Lane (Lanie) Moore lives for her job, and the rigid organisation she has in all aspects of her life (she even has alphabetised soup cans!) After having no control of her life when she was a young girl, Lanie now lives a life to her own schedule, leaving no time for fun or impulsive actions.

Brix (Brixton) Crane also lives for his
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC copy of this book from the author prior to release and am
voluntarily leaving a review.

I absolutely adored this 2nd book in the Moore Family series. The first book featured kent, the baseball playing son and he met Tabi and they fell in love. In this story we get to know Tabi's brother the doctor, Brixton. And he is thrown together with Lanie Moore, Kent's sister.

When Lanie was young she had Cancer and beat the odds to got better. Now all grown up she is a kick ass lawyer an
Jackie Wright
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Hopelessly Perfect book 2 in the Perfect Imperfect Love Series.
S.E Rose is a relatively new author to me and I haven’t read the first book in this series but that took nothing away from the enjoyment I found in this story and so I can vouch that this can be read as a stand-alone although I’m sure like me you will want to play catch-up with the previous book.
This entertaining read ticked all my boxes, I laughed, I swooned and I smiled a lot as I joined in the fun of Lanie Moore and
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lanie Moore is an OCD attorney who needs everything to be perfect in her life so no time for love, and I totally respected her for it since I'm the same way. However, she's also a tad bit of an emotional mess, which I also actually related to, so yeah, she was my spirit animal. Brixton Crane flies by the seat of his pants, and his childhood is the demon he carries around to keep him unattached. Oh, and he's a doctor who has been working abroad for the past decade. When these two agree to work to ...more
Erin Lewis
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 star review of Hopelessly Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love #2) by S. E. Rose

S.E. Rose is a relatively new author to me and I enjoyed Hopelessly Perfect. Not only was it, romantic, sweet and ca little angsty but there was also some humour; the story flowed well and the writing was strong. This is Lanie Moore and Brixton Crane’s story and it was an entertaining read. Lanie and Brix could not be more opposite and yet somehow they gel.
When a Ash, sick child needs their help they come together t
Kari Hansen
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As a child Lanie overcame a life changing experience with the help of her boisterous family who would do anything for her and each other. She is a successful lawyer who thrives on her need to maintain control on everything in her life but that is about to change when she agrees to help a boy who needs an advocate.

Brix is a doctor who endured a tragedy in his past and has been experiencing the world while he helps those who need it the most. He has recently returned to his hometown when he is ask
Becky Wise
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hopelessly Perfect is a fantastically perfect read. I highly enjoyed every moment of this one. I laughed and got teary eyed several times over. The chemistry between Lanie and Brix is so hot. Lanie and Brix are just both so carrying. I love how they help Ash without another thought. The bond between Lanie and Ash is so special and sweet. Seriously if you didn't find Brix swoon-worthy by the end of this book then something is wrong because he is and there is no denying it. I couldn't get enough o ...more
Book Obsessed
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay, First I absolutely love stories that are written about Maryland. Which happens to be where I was born and raised. Lanie, a lawyer from a small town gets asked to help with a particular case, and she will have to team up with Dr. Brix Crane. These two from the start have amazing chemistry. Their love story is hot, messy, and extremely beautiful. It easily became one of my favorite love stories. I absolutely loved Lanie’s family relationship, and their group chat was absolutely hilarious. S. ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this amazing series and is Lanie and Brixton’s story. Lanie is a lawyer who is happy living in her hometown with her loving family, and she liked to have her life planned to the “T”. Brixton is a doctor who has recently transferred into town, and they have a common factor that his sister is dating Lanie’s brother. They are total opposites, yet they cannot deny the attraction and chemistry between them, and they end up working together for help a sick child. This is a beau ...more
Clare
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Thank you to Wildfire marketing and the author for the advance copy. I volunteered to leave an advance copy. This is the second book by this author and the characters she's built in this world are some of the cutest I've read in a long time. I love a big happy family and I want to be a Moore so bad. The humour and quirky characters definitely eased some of the angst in this, but it wasn't done in an insensitive way which I for one appreciated. I still adore all these characters. I already want m ...more
Lisa
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books-read
This is an ARC review. All opinions are solely my own.

Hopelessly Perfect by S.E. Rose is optimistically perfect. This is book 2 in a series but can be read as a stand alone.

Lanie and Brix are thrown together to help a foster child in need of medical care. Anyone who doesn't see the outcome in this book is crazy.

It is so well written. I was laughing and crying. I was wishing there were more people out there to help any foster children.

The epilogue might be the best epilogue I've read in a really
Jenn the Readaholic
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m really liking the Moore family and their antics. This time around, we get to join Brix and Lanie on their ride to HEA. Add in Ash, a boy who could do well under Lanie’s care because of her past, some awfully awkward conversations about names for anatomy (I’m still laughing at Zeus), and a little bit of worry, and you’ve got the perfect story.

I’m so glad that SE perfectly balanced the angst and fear with the happy and love because it all combined to make a more realistic tale. I can’t wait t
Jillian Kerr
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book I've read by SE Rose and I thought it was great! I absolutely loved the Moore family, I laughed so hard throughout this book and it was a good balance for all the heavy stuff. Brix and Lanie have amazing chemistry and balanced each other out perfectly. I loved the flow and progression of their story. Ash was the cutest and that ending made me so happy! Definitely plan to read the first Moore book and cant wait for more!!
Isabel Debono
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of the continuing saga of the Moore family. Loving this family and their stories.
I really enjoyed Brix and Lanie's story.
I found this tale to be very relistic. I could relate to how they were both feeling and the subject matter was handled with care.
Really loved Lanie's relationship and interactions with Ash.
Beautiful story... must read
Was given an ARC but voluntarily chose to review
Loralie
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To me, this book was perfect. I loved that even though Lanie and Brix had a connection, Ash brought them closer together. This was definitely a love story of 3. I loved that the hard times not only brought them closer, it made them all heal. I loved it. It was hilarious, sweet, serious, and sexy. Can't wait for more Moores!
I Dont Get Sundays
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved these two together. Lanie learns to loosen her belt a little and have a little fun. Brix opens his heart and finds love. These two were so perfect for each other and helped each other. I loved fell in love with Lanie's family. The banter and the fun of it all made me giggle out loud.
Lauren Hutchinson
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book definitely lives up to it's name. It was absolutely fantastic. The storyline was brilliant and the characters were very likeable and easy to read about. It did tug at my heart abit but I found myself desperate to know what happened next. Absolute must read.
Danielle Monteleone
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brix and Laine story was perfect on so many levels. 2 broken souls due to the things dealt in their childhood to being hopelessly perfect with each other. I couldn’t put the book down, Ash was so adorable and you got see more of KJ and Tabby and all the Moore’s.
Heidi
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much! There was a slow burn, so much love of every kind, and laughs to brighten up the more emotional moments. It was so worth the time to read and enjoy the story.
Pat Labrie
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't put it into words how awesome this book is. S.E has outdone herself in this book. The emotions and the story is so realistic it's like you are right there with them. Absolutely amazing
Elizabeth
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
While this is a rom-com, the very realistic nature of Brix and Lanie’s relationship gives it contemporary feels. Two people who came from completely different family dynamics, who had challenging experiences as children that molded them into the adults they are. Those experiences are what brings them together and makes them hopelessly perfect for each other. The author gently touches on some tough topics, but use the antics of the fun loving Moore family to keep it all in balance.
Khothy
Aug 07, 2020
Tragedygril
Aug 09, 2020

• Sweet Love
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Troublemaker
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)
  • Behind the Plate (The Boys of Baseball #2)
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • Flashback (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Looking to Score (#UofJ, #1)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)
  • Temptation on Ocean Drive (The Sunshine Sisters, #2)
  • The Kiss Keeper
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Chasing Charli (Alaska Blizzard #6)
  • Secret Puck
  • Southern Seducer (North Carolina Highlands, #1)
  • The Setup
  • The Reality of Everything (Flight & Glory, #5)
USA Today & International Bestselling romance author, S.E. Rose lives near Washington D.C. with her family. When she's not wrangling her cats or keeping up with her kids, she's plotting her next story.

She loves all things wine, coffee, and cats. In her non-existent free time, she enjoys traveling, going to concerts, binging on her favorite shows, and reading, especially if it's a good mystery or

Perfectly Imperfect Love (5 books)
  • Undeniably Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #1)
  • Romantically Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Awkwardly Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #4)
  • Reluctantly Perfect (Perfectly Imperfect Love, #5)

News & Interviews