Start by marking “Searching for Gold” as Want to Read:
Searching for Gold

Searching for Gold

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  8 reviews
These two brothers are on a mission, but they keep getting distracted. See how a simple day at the park can be so much fun.
Published November 5th 2019 by Mascot Books

To ask other readers questions about Searching for Gold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Searching for Gold

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Searching for Gold
Punam Seth
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read for my daughter who is 10 years old! She read it and was captivated through every page waiting to hear what was going to happen next. Highly recommended book for kids who are ready to read about a fun adventure!
Sachin
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Along with "The Crink" - another favourite in our house and perfect bedtime reading. My little one loves participating in the day out and always asks to read it again once we're finished - highly recommend and another great book by this author! ...more
VM
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book---fun to hear for the kids and fun to read for the adults! And it gave the kids some new ideas on how to pass the time on their walks.
Sheedo
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a refreshing children’s book that I loved to read as much as the kids loved to hear! Very warm and catchy with a great message!
Anita D.P.
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read and perfect for my 3 year old nephew who always loves being part of a hunt for something exciting. The fun illustrations bring the story to life. Another great book by this author.
Mira Shah
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. The playfulness in this story is really quite creative as it takes you on a journey through the day with these two boys and their dad. I love the descriptions of all the cool things they see. Another great book by this author...definitely one of our favorite books.
Rshah75
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book with poetry & intrigue as they go on a fun quest.
G. Chronicle
Oct 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
A great read! Your kids will love it.
Alicia