Start by marking “Say Yes” as Want to Read:

(Hush, Hush #2)

I broke all the rules.

He knows my true self.
Our relationship is far from a game.
I've never felt this close to a man.

James Riviera is everything I never knew I wanted. Powerful, sexy, alluring, and completely mine.

Now he wants to make me his wife.

I only have to say yes and I'll have forever, but forever isn't as lasting as people believe.

*Say Yes is a 200+ page
Published February 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Say Yes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say Yes

Start your review of Say Yes
Isabella. R
4 Forever Stars ⭐

"Emotionally, sexually, physically connecting to another person, these are the three basic needs a person with a beating heart seeks every day. You can't have one and not the other."

It has taken years for James and Aubrey to achieve the happiness they have from a very rocky beginning. In ‘Say Yes’ we get to revisit my all-time favourite couple, but there is trouble in paradise. They overcame many obstacles to be together (you must read Hush Hush) to understand the sacrifices tha
Carla Bulian
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unnecessary, but ok!
Korrie’s Korner
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.75 delectable stars for James & Aubrey!

If you know and love Lucia’s writing then I don’t even have to tell you how badly you need to read Say Yes! I was hoping we would get more of James & Aubrey—boy did Lucia not disappoint!

Pure fire, and no one does age gap like this girl right here! Slay, Queen! Sooo consuming!
benevolent bastard
I LOVED ENTERING AUBREY AND JAMES WORLD AGAIN.
I’m so happy I savored this one. Worth it.
When I read the first novel, Hush. I was scandalized by the age difference (which I love!!) I was like hmmm 30+ year age difference how would that work?? My god. She sure showed me how it worked and man did it go smoothly down my throat. After I had a little experience of my own with a 30+ year age gap. Very erotic and so worth it. Loved this read. Love how James was truly devoted to Aubrey and she to him.
Nina
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For those of you who couldn’t get enough of Aubrey and James you’ll get a whole lot more of them in Say Yes. This novella is the conclusion to Hush Hush.

James loves Aubrey in a way he’s never felt before. The way he talks to her is breathtaking and oh so sexy. Their chemistry is explosive. Their passion and connection to one another is insatiable.

“We’re going to feel every bit, so we never forget who we belong to.”

Is it possible to fall even harder for James?

James is ready to take the next s
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion:
This was alright. It was a lot of sex and not much else. I still didn’t feel like I had the full closure I was hoping for but I would call it a HEA. It was a little too mushy for my liking too. I feel like a Debbie downer saying all this because I didn’t hate it — I just didn’t love it either 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is a continuation from Hush, Hush and kind of like an extended epilogue, but you need to read that book before this one to follow along. It starts and they’re in love and t
• Jodi Bibliophile •
Loved it! Perfect ending to an amazing story <3
Gina
Feb 25, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can’t believe I read this considering I hated hush hush

I guess my only excuse is that I wanted to see where natalies story was heading and let me tell you it’s a let down “rolls eyes”

Can I ask what happened to Lucia Franco? Did the women have a break down and forget how to write

Where is the chick who fucking wrote balance

She was honestly the queen of taboo because this story isn’t even the first one wasn’t not really

Who gives a fuck about to chicks who have sex all the time because there
Melissa
A few months ago Lucia shocked fans of Hush, Hush by announcing she wasn’t done telling James and Aubrey’s story. I was ecstatic with this news because while I really enjoyed Hush, Hush, I wanted more page time with these two.

The chemistry between Zaddy James and Aubrey is just as explosive as it was is Hush Hush and just made the whole story complete for me and left a huge grin on my face.

I also loved the moments with Natalie and hope to see her in the future. I think Lucia has a story to tel
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 DELICIOUS STARS!! What a perfect treat to end my night. I enjoyed catching up with James and Aubrey again....they are a fun sexy couple that has put a mark on my heart. This novella reads like a full story nothing missing from Lucia Franco's phenomenal writing. You should definitely read this wonderful treat and enjoy every word. ...more
Bozena
Jun 25, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm sorry, but today I hate more than usual that I can't DNF a book. I really don't understand the point of this book, except if you want to read about sex, sex and sexual adventures nonstop through 163 pages, with no real action or other topics. On top of that, the sexual adventure and the dialogs were continuously repeated.
I love Lucia Franco's books (evidently not this series) and don't understand why she would write something like that.
It's not even the way she usually writes her books.
Kristy Odom
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh! I want to be able to give this story more that 5 stars. Their original story was my favorite last year. I love James and Aubrey. I love that we got more of their story. James is the ultimate romantic, and he loves to give Aubrey the world. Their chemistry jumped off the pages. I loved that no matter what was going on with them, that he never even thought of letting her go. They didn’t see the world when they are together. He never doubted her love, and she knew that no matter where t ...more
Anku Ewoenam
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
James, James, James..... I need a James too. Sigh.
Hanna's Book Obsession
4.75 Stars

{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}
“Hush Hush” is one of my favorite books and I am so freaking happy that Lucia has given us more of Aubrey and James. I spent my day immersed in this novella and I couldn’t be happier. I love James and Aubrey. They are such a unique and special couple. I love their differences and how in love they are with each other. They describe true love perfectly. Together they are sexy and full of adventure and love. We get to see them be
BCBooks
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Lucia Franco!

We all know Lucia can write those steamy scenes and she did not disappoint in Say Yes. James and Aubrey are fire!

One of my absolute favorite things about Lucia Franco’s writing is how she has the ability to make you feel like you are a part of her story. Like you know each character personally. I’m reading this book, but I’m seeing it take place in my head like a movie. And I love it.

Hush Hush is one of my favorite Lucia Franco books and so I was super excited to pick up James
Ernestine
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I got the girl and she's going to be mine forever.”
I actually enjoy happy endings and making a novella ? Even better . I’m so happy that everything went well and differences were sorted out even though it still doesn’t seem that everything is perfect but the happy ever afters make me beam so much. Love to see it
Shiva Shayegh
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gods. I loved Hush, Hush but I didn’t realize how badly I wanted, no, needed more of Aubrey and James. Say Yes wrapped up their entire story in a beautiful and profound way that made all of it SO much more than it was and I didn’t think it was possible. The love between these two is unconventional and their journey was anything but easy- but it made them love that much harder and makes their story that much sweeter. Lucia’s writing never ceases to draw me in and keep me captivated, and Say Yes w ...more
Emilia || Dark Side of the Book
Say YES

I was really curious about Aubrey's and James's life after „Hush Hush”. So when Lucia Franco showed the cover of „Say Yes” I was waiting for this story. I was really happy, that I can meet these heroes again.
But when I started read „Say Yes” my mind goes to DNF this book.

I am a really robust person, so I've read this novella until the end. But... sorry. This is not what I expected. James and Aubrey are like rabbits. They only fuck in this book. Sometimes James asks her about future, about
Mehaque Khanum
I LOVE LUCIA FRANCO WITH ALL MY HEART AND MORE but this book didn't do the oomph inside me. I felt like this was just not necessary to add after the end of the Hush Hush book.

I won't lie but I was really excited to read this because hello AUBREY/VAL AND JAMES?! But I didn't like the unnecessary drag on of her not wanting to marry + tons of sex scenes.

I REALLY LOVED HUSH HUSH and that's why this book left a bad taste in my mouth, which could've been prevented if only I didn't read this! or this
Celesha Carillo
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
James & Aubrey are everything!
This novella was exactly what we needed after Hush Hush
It filled this heart with so much love, it was bursting from the seams.
Get ready to trip, and tumble and fall head over heels in love with James & Aubrey all over again!

And oh that ending had me SHOOK!
Full review coming...
Paperback Princess
Love James Riviera even tho he’s pushing sixty lol Say Yes is very swoony...sexy and romantic but this novella wasn’t really necessary in my opinion. An extended epilogue in Hush Hush would’ve done the job. I am excited about Natalie...very interested to read about her fkn her way through Italy where I assume she’ll meet the guy to finally tame her ass a bit LOL!!
Susanna Needs a GREAT Book Please
I have no idea why I read this, I did return it though because it was awful. It was a DNF because I couldn't get past the repetitive, cheesy, cringe worthy sex scenes and repetitive dialogue. This felt like a filler book to bring in a few $ while she decided who to copy next. ...more
EducatedBookFreak
You need to read this novella that is all-consuming, addictive, sensual and completely enthralling. I would give this book 10 stars if possible. Lucia Franco has yet to disappoint, and continues to astound and amaze me with each new book she writes. This book follows Aubrey and James after Hush, Hush. You will absolutely fall in love with these 2 hot and steamy characters.

Omg. Where do I even begin with this book, this author, these characters?!? I. AM. SPEECHLESS. When I first read Lucia Franc
Charli (charlithebookprincess)
Oh, Lucia! You sure know how to leave a girl full of feelings and a little hot and bothered. I was so so happy to get more of James Riviera and Aubrey Abrams!

I do love a good age gap romance with a hot silver fox, especially when that fox is James Riviera. I did not know that I could love James more, but this book made it possible! He was so tender and sweet and absolutely romantic in this book. He dotes on Aubrey and there truly is no other woman for him.

Aubrey is a one of a kind character. She
Tania
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
STANDING OVATION for Lucia Franco!!

Say Yes is the follow up story of Hush Hush, where we get the chance to see what happens to Aubrey (Valentina) and James's love story after their reunification.

This novella is utterly insane and fascinating in every way possible. It is raw, sexually arousing, crazy captivating and extremely intense to the point that you will feel dizzy by the heat that this book expels with the turning of each page.

The love power that Say Yes pours out in each word will make yo
Britt
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Say Yes

What a gift it was to be back in the Hush Hush world with James and Aubrey! This was the perfect “ending” to their whirlwind romance.
A bit of angst, a bit of swoon, and a lot of steam. Say Yes was exactly what we needed from J & A.
I could never get enough of this world Lucia has created. I know this isn’t the last we will be seeing from the Hush Hush universe, as she always leaves you wanted more, yet wrapping everything up as it should be.
Thank you for another great memory and some tr
Shelby
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
Library of Romance
Feb 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: soon
Lucia Franco - SAY YES: A Hush, Hush Novella

“𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.”

Release date: February 25, 2020

I broke all the rules.

He knows my true self.
Our relationship is far from a game.
I've never felt this close to a man.

Now he wants to make me his wife.

Kelly Green
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This "novella" (it was a lot more than any novella I have ever read....) was the perfect follow up to Hush Hush. James and Aubrey are still one of the hottest couples that I have read about. And the feelings that this book brought up were crazy real for me. There were some things that happened that made my heart break a little. Anyone who read Hush Hush needs to read this immediately! THIS is their "happily ever after". And then you learn some stuff about Natalie that makes you want to know exac ...more
Kim Whitehead
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devoured this book!! Pulled me in from the first page!! Hotness overload!! True and passionate love!! Age is just a number! Witty and sensual! Love always prevails!! Zaddy!! Phenomenal story with hopefully a hint of what may come!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Love Unexpected
  • Unconditional
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • The Simple Wild (Wild, #1)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Kissing Tolstoy (Dear Professor, #1)
  • Force of Gravity (Gravity #1)
  • Tempting Rever (Zorn Warriors, #3)
  • Fiftysix
  • The Execution (Breakbattle Academy #2)
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • The Plan (Breakbattle Academy #1)
  • Orientation Week (Breakbattle Academy #0.5)
  • Baby Bird (Forbidden, #2)
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • Hello Stranger
Lucia Franco resides in sunny South Florida with her husband, two boys, and two adorable dogs that follow her everywhere. She was a competitive athlete for over ten years – a gymnast and cheerleader – which heavily inspired the Off Balance series.

Her novel Hush, Hush was a finalist in the 2019 Stiletto Contest hosted by Contemporary Romance Writers, a chapter of Romance Writers of America. Her n

Hush, Hush (2 books)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)