Start by marking “Virgin Flyer” as Want to Read:

Virgin Flyer

Wanted: One night together, no strings attached. Hold me, make love to me, treat me like Im the most important person in the world. No talking. No names. And dont be surprised if Im gone in the morning.

After crushing on my best friend for years, I realize hell never want someone inexperienced like me. So I decide to get it over with, play the V-card once and for all

Published March 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Virgin Flyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virgin Flyer

Start your review of Virgin Flyer
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

TAKE

one virginal nurse (Teo) who's in love with his "straight" best friend and scared of flying

ADD

one sexy-as-sin pilot (Jack) who relies on hookups because he doesn't think he's relationship material (and because he still feels guilty about walking away from his ex, who was a good guy)

MIX in

- well-meaning family (especially Jack's slightly nosy but truly supportive sister)

- a few oblivious friends

- an awkward encounter with an ex-boyfriend

- serious lack of communication (why, oh, why
Meags
5 stars

This one will easily find its way onto my 2020 favourites list when the year is through, of that I have no doubt.

I was initially drawn in by the set-up, with inexperienced and lovesick Teo a twenty-six-year-old nurse sending out an unconventional message on a hook-up app, looking for a man to make love to him, with an emphasis on feeling cherished, for one night only; no words shared.

This request catches pilot Jacks eye immediately, even if it is outside the parameters of his usual
Snjez
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very cute and romantic story. I only wanted to read the sample, but once I started reading it, I didn't want to put it down. And for the most part, I really enjoyed it.

I loved Teo and Jack as main characters. Both are sweet, kind and caring and I loved their connection and chemistry right from the start. Most of the side characters were lovely, too. Maybe a bit unrealistic, but I didn't care much.

I did have some minor niggles though. There was some drama and miscommunication towards the end,
Dia
3,5 stars

I know I'm in the minority here but this story was too sweet and angst free for my taste. It started very good, I was sure I will love this until the end, BUT Teo still loving Chris, who was SO annoying, really got on my nerves!!!

Jack was amazing, super hot and kind and sweet. He didn't deserve to be somehow put on the second place, after Chris. Ugh!

The fake boyfriend trope... The over the top sweetness... Just nope from me. I am sorry. I should have known better. This author writes
Renée
4.5 stars!

I enjoyed the hell outta this and read it in one sitting. It hit the spot. Best thing this author has written.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

This was great. Loved Jack and Teo.

I really didn't like Chris. And had no idea what Teo saw in him. I was afraid the pining for him would get on my nerves but I thought it all played out well.

The "shower" scene at Teo's apartment is my only reason for the 1/2 star deduction. Such an eye-roll inducing addition to the story. But it could've been worse.

Great banter. Plenty of delicious sexy times. Likable secondary characters (minus Chris of course).

Looking forward to Rourke and Ty's
Susan
Mar 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, sweet
I was so happy with the first half of this book. I was sure this would be a 5 star read for me.

I wasn't quite sure how everything with Chris was going to turn out, but I had high hopes he would be thoroughly put in his place. Well, that was not what happened.

I absolutely loved Teo. He was cute and sweet and just adorable overall. But why he was best friends with a douchebag like Chris? I had no idea. I never once felt like I could understand what Teo saw in him. Chris was a manipulative asshat
Eugenia
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
The feels will make you soar!

4.5 Stars!
From hook-up
To stranded lovers
To fake boyfriends
To real boyfriends
To HEA

Teo has been in love with his bisexual bestie for a decade. Chris, the bestie keeps stringing him along. Now, you will want to strangle Chris and you will also want to smack Teo and yell at him, Stop being a doormat!

His realization that Chris has been wiping his feet on him doesnt come until late in the book, but it comes.

Jack, is our fearless pilot and hookup app master. Yet after
Denise
3.5 Stars

This had a really good beginning but focused so much on OM. I guess it's my fault for not reading the blurb, but I don't care for "I'm in love with someone else so let's pretend to be together so I can make them jealous". Besides that, I found the last half of the book somewhat cliche and I was skimming/pushing myself to the end. I wouldn't have minded this trope so much if there was less focus on Chris the asshole.
Bree Rock N Read
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In the words of Buddy the Elf, I'm in love. I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it.

I didn't think it was possible for Lucy Lennox to write a couple I love more than Blue and Tristan in Borrowing Blue but I was wrong.

I am absolutely, head-over-heels in love with Jack and Teo. OMG this story was everything. EVERYTHING.

Teo is in love with his childhood best friend. He is desperate for affection from him, and when the promise of more hangs in the balance, he makes a decision to gain
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. I'm absolutely in love with this story! It was just what I needed to read after the last couple of pretty intense books. And I don't mean to imply this was all fluff, though it was mostly happiness and swoon, and good God do I mean that in a big way. *sigh* Yes, this is another "no-review" review, just straight up gushing. 😍

I loved both Teo and Jack, and I loved the people that they were as much as I loved them together. I read the whole story *as long as Chris was
Lelyana
Virgin Flyer have all the WOW factor I needed in a story!
I'm in love with Jack and Teo! OMG the chemistry between them is super sexy and EPIC!
I meaaaaannnn.....asdfghjklm.....!!!!
Jack never knew that one weird request from his latest one night stand would be making him head over heels for Teo. The VIRGIN who needed to get over his best friend he fell in love forever.
At least for a while until Chris realize that Teo loved him. But Chris though he knew that Teo loved him.
I hated Chris for tagging
.Lili.
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, age-gap
Virgin Flyer by Lucy Lennox was pretty great.

-Banter
-Text messages
-A sexy pilot
-An adorable caregiver
-Fake boyfriend
-Casual to more
-The first intimate scene: wowsers!
-Great secondary cast - minus Chris, the f*cktard. I HATED him.
-Age gap
-Super sweet
-The epilogue: Jack and Teo were perfect for each other.

A thoroughly enjoyable read, I needed the happy escape Virgin Flyer provided.

4.25 stars, recommended read.
Elsbeth
*4.5 stars*

Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. Most certainly one of my favs this year.
Teo was adorable and I was just in love with Jack.

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Sahitya
This was a fun read. Teo is the sweetest guy, Jack is charming and Chris is a douche. There was a bit of angst and for whatever reason, it made me pretty emotional and there were tears involved. Overall an enjoyable book.
Joyfully Jay
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Oh, you guys, I just loved this one! It is so super sweet and yummy and I totally fell in love with Teo and Jack. These guys are both so absurdly likable, I found it impossible not to adore them. They are generous and caring and selfless. They love their families and are kind hearted. Teo and Jack should have been too good to be true, but somehow Lucy Lennox manages to make them endearing and lovely, rather than overly sweet. I just couldnt help but root for them
Eli Easton
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! The dialogue made me laugh out loud. Thank you for a fun quarantine read, Lucy Lennox!
Alex
Shelves: m-m
4/5 one of the best read in 2020 so far. SWEET, SWEET story ❤ they are so adorable together ...more
Sanaa
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

I didn't know this was coming out until a week later when I started reading it. I loved how adorably cute this was, Jack and Teo were made for each other. I loved the little things in this book and you'll understand when you read it. I needed a light and fluffy read because there wasn't that much out there that was catching my eye these days.

The only thing I'm not always the biggest fan of (and it's not just in this book, it's in general) is the whole pinning for your best friend
Bev
4.5 stars from me for this read, which gave me all the warm and fuzzy feels. Think this is my first solely on her own Lucy Lennox story...and it was so damn romantic!! Yes, I did think that Chris was a manipulative dickbag, and was I surprised that at a crucial moment, Jack was called out by his employers for a week-long trip to Europe?? No, I was not 🙁. This story put me in a happy place, which I desperately needed after all of this awful weather we've had lately, cancelled holidays and the ...more
Leslie
⭐⭐⭐.5/5 Stars. Rounding up.
🔥🔥🔥.5/5 Heat

Color me surprised! I really liked this story! I recently read many of the, Forever Wilde, books and they were mostly just ok for me. So I went into this one a little wary. But it looked too cute to pass up. Maybe I was just in the mood for something light and fluffy. Ive been reading a lot of dark non romance books lately. Or maybe I liked it because it wasnt set in a small town with nosy and quirky family members. Whatever the reason, I enjoyed it.
Denise H.
The pilot and the nurse crash into each others hearts !
Gosh, I love Lucy Lennox characters. I will remember this story for a long time to come. It's fabulous !
Sweet man, Teo is a Registered Nurse,

loves his job, is 26, a virgin, who has loved his best friend Chris forever. Chris is not interested, closeted, and only wants money and power with his work. Teo is close to the family, and Grandpa Banks, who is in poor health. He finally decides to get rid of his "V" card, so he gets an unusual
Donna
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!! I loved this!!
haletostilinski
I really enjoyed this one.

It's got a cute MC, Teo, who is a virgin before he meets Jack, who is kind and attentive and everything Teo deserves.

Unfortunately, Teo starts out this book "in love" with Chris, his best friend, who is a total douche. I couldn't stand him throughout this whole book and didn't know what in the fuck Teo ever saw in him. Even when he listed a few good things that Chris had did for him in the past, it wasn't enough for me to understand the love he had for him.

But then
Santy
I luuurved this! I must admit that the title of the book nearly put me off reading it but the blurb managed to nudge me enough to read it and I'm so glad I did! It reminded me of the Lucy Lennox I enjoyed reading before her Made Marian series got hijacked by some irreverent grannies.

I loved Teo, I loved Jack and I loved both of them as a couple. This book was the perfect mixture of snark,banter, feels and some pretty good sexy times. It also had a great set of solid secondary characters I
DeltaMK
Mar 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
That book went from absolutely excellent to totally weird

I stopped reading after 80% because that whole story is just ridiculous Might be because the author put too much into one single book. In order to explain everything Im simply going to put my review into a spoiler tag:

(view spoiler)
Escapes & Escapades

5+ STARS

Wow.
This.
Is.
The.
Best.

When I read romance books, I want the sex scenes to call to the romantic in me. I want to connect to the characters through it and experience it with the warmth of love and affection. And the first sex scene in this bookit spoiled me. All sex scenes from other books I've read fell short, and I'm afraid nothing will live up to it. Gawd, it was hot and so beautiful.

The rest? Just read the book. You won't regret it.
Amanda
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

Virgin Flyer
is the newest MM romance by Lucy Lennox. This romance has a little of everything - a slight age gap, the losing of the V-card, a not so one night stand, and a fake relationship - and it all comes together perfectly.

Teodor "Teo" has been in love with his best friend since they were kids and while waiting for him to return those feelings he decides now is the time to lose his virginity in order to gain experience. He puts out an add that
julia ☆ [owls reads]
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq-rep
4 stars!

Virgin Flyer was so cute! This was such a quick and sweet read. The premise was pretty creative and different from anything I'd ever read before and I really liked how Lennox developed the story. Teo was a wonderful narrative voice, despite the pining and insecurities, and it was wonderful to read about him changing as a person and realizing he deserved happiness and love in his life.

The dual POV was really well done. Teo and Jack had very distinct voices and I loved how the narrative
Amy B.
4.25 Stars

I find Lucy Lennox books very soothing- once her characters meet, theres never any angst/mistreatment/cheating, etc. Her characters fall quickly and completely and as a reader I can relax and know that nothings going to get too heavy or hard. Sometimes when Im reading the characters will hit a rocky moment and Ill think, Oh no, hes going to do something stupid or hurtful and then Ill remember this is a Lucy Lennox book and her characters dont do that! 😉

In volume three of the Heart to
Turning Pages At ...: Virgin Flyer (M/M Buddy Read) by Lucy Lennox 1 6 Mar 29, 2020 06:50AM

• Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Giving Chase (Havenwood #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • To Have It All
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes #1)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Throwing Hearts
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Finding Finley
  • Temptation (Breaking the Rules #2)
  • Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck #2)
  • Snow Way Out (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Troublemaker (Goode Boys #1)
  • May the Best Man Win
  • The Best Friend (Red's Tavern, #1)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Magpie (Forbidden Desires Spin-Off #2)
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!