Start by marking “Virgin Flyer” as Want to Read:
Virgin Flyer

Virgin Flyer

Wanted: One night together, no strings attached. Hold me, make love to me, treat me like I’m the most important person in the world. No talking. No names. And don’t be surprised if I’m gone in the morning.

After crushing on my best friend for years, I realize he’ll never want someone inexperienced like me. So I decide to get it over with, play the V-card once and for

Published March 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Virgin Flyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virgin Flyer

Start your review of Virgin Flyer
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

TAKE

one virginal nurse (Teo) who's in love with his "straight" best friend and scared of flying

ADD

one sexy-as-sin pilot (Jack) who relies on hookups because he doesn't think he's relationship material (and because he still feels guilty about walking away from his ex, who was a good guy)

MIX in

- well-meaning family (especially Jack's slightly nosy but truly supportive sister)

- a few oblivious friends

- an awkward encounter with an ex-boyfriend

- serious lack of communication (why, oh, why cou
Meags
5 stars

This one will easily find its way onto my 2020 favourites list when the year is through, of that I have no doubt.

I was initially drawn in by the set-up, with inexperienced and lovesick Teo — a twenty-six-year-old nurse — sending out an unconventional message on a hook-up app, looking for a man to make love to him, with an emphasis on feeling cherished, for one night only; no words shared.

This request catches pilot Jack’s eye immediately, even if it is outside the parameters of his usual
Snjez
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: re-reads
Reread 3/2021: Such a great story. I think I enjoyed it even more this time around. 4.5 stars

Original review:
A very cute and romantic story. I only wanted to read the sample, but once I started reading it, I didn't want to put it down. And for the most part, I really enjoyed it.

I loved Teo and Jack as main characters. Both are sweet, kind and caring and I loved their connection and chemistry right from the start. Most of the side characters were lovely, too. Maybe a bit unrealistic, but I didn'
Shile
Audiobook - 4 stars

Story - 3.5 stars

Liked it. It was cute, sweet and angst free.
Bhavya Marya
Aug 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
My entire fucking dream was standing right there in my kitchen, and the realization hit me in the gut like a two-by-four.

This was a cute, fun and low angst romance that I had a good time reading but I'm probably not ever going to think about it again.

I hate Chris and just waiting for Teo to turn him down was exhausting because it took longer than I thought it would for Teo to make that decision. I also wanted a clear confrontation with Chris which didn't happen and it left me a lit
Dia
3,5 stars

I know I'm in the minority here but this story was too sweet and angst free for my taste. It started very good, I was sure I will love this until the end, BUT Teo still loving Chris, who was SO annoying, really got on my nerves!!!

Jack was amazing, super hot and kind and sweet. He didn't deserve to be somehow put on the second place, after Chris. Ugh!

The fake boyfriend trope... The over the top sweetness... Just nope from me. I am sorry. I should have known better. This author writes s
Eugenia
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
AUDIOBOOK December 2020: great performance by Michael Dean. I think I enjoyed it more the first time around as an ebook. Will I relisten? Maybe. Still great feels & Chris is still an asshole & I still don’t know why they are friends. 3.5 stars rounded up! Narration-5 stars.

ORIGINAL EBOOK REVIEW March 2020:
The feels will make you soar!

4Stars!
From hook-up
To stranded lovers
To fake boyfriends
To real boyfriends
To HEA

Teo has been in love with his bisexual bestie for a decade. Chris, the bestie keeps
Susan
Mar 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: sweet, mm
I was so happy with the first half of this book. I was sure this would be a 5 star read for me.

I wasn't quite sure how everything with Chris was going to turn out, but I had high hopes he would be thoroughly put in his place. Well, that was not what happened.

I absolutely loved Teo. He was cute and sweet and just adorable overall. But why he was best friends with a douchebag like Chris? I had no idea. I never once felt like I could understand what Teo saw in him. Chris was a manipulative asshat
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

This was great. Loved Jack and Teo.

I really didn't like Chris. And had no idea what Teo saw in him. I was afraid the pining for him would get on my nerves but I thought it all played out well.

The "shower" scene at Teo's apartment is my only reason for the 1/2 star deduction. Such an eye-roll inducing addition to the story. But it could've been worse.

Great banter. Plenty of delicious sexy times. Likable secondary characters (minus Chris of course).

Looking forward to Rourke and Ty's boo
Nazanin
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lost-interested
2 Stars

DNF @ 46%

I stuck in my reading slump for a while now, so I thought for a change of scenery going for something light, help to get out of my funk. But unfortunately, it didn’t work out, it was too sweet and I got bored. Considering all the good reviews, it’s me and not the book so don’t mind me and go for it, hope you enjoy it!
Renée
4.5 stars!

I enjoyed the hell outta this and read it in one sitting. It hit the spot. Best thing this author has written.
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. I'm absolutely in love with this story! It was just what I needed to read after the last couple of pretty intense books. And I don't mean to imply this was all fluff, though it was mostly happiness and swoon, and good God do I mean that in a big way. *sigh* Yes, this is another "no-review" review, just straight up gushing. 😍

I loved both Teo and Jack, and I loved the people that they were as much as I loved them together. I read the whole story *as long as Chris was out-of-sight-out-of
Ariana
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ahh. That was just lovely.

Teo’s cute and sweet, Jack is dreamy in every respect, and the story of their fake relationship turning – unsurprisingly – into more is well told and totally engaging. Lucy Lennoy does it in style and with a lot of heart.

Their first ‘date’ is different and sizzles with chemistry, and I thoroughly enjoyed the bumpy road to self-discovery for Teo and the ‘falling in love against the odds’ for Jack.
I agree with some readers that it was hard to understand why Teo is holdin
Ele
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*

Wow, what a nice surprise!
Denise
2.5 Stars

This had a really good beginning but focused so much on OM. I guess it's my fault for not reading the blurb, but I don't care for "I'm in love with someone else so let's pretend to be together so I can make them jealous". Besides that, I found the last half of the book somewhat cliche and I was skimming/pushing myself to the end. I wouldn't have minded this trope so much if there was less focus on Chris the asshole.
.Lili.
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, age-gap
Virgin Flyer by Lucy Lennox was pretty great.

-Banter
-Text messages
-A sexy pilot
-An adorable caregiver
-Fake boyfriend
-Casual to more
-The first intimate scene: wowsers!
-Great secondary cast - minus Chris, the f*cktard. I HATED him.
-Age gap
-Super sweet
-The epilogue: Jack and Teo were perfect for each other.

A thoroughly enjoyable read, I needed the happy escape Virgin Flyer provided.

4.25 stars, recommended read.
Fabi
Very well written. A lovely story about letting go of childhood fantasies and meeting your true future.

I would have enjoyed expansion on a few plot points. The ending felt quite abrupt. However, my main complaint is this could have as easily been an MF romance by changing one MC's name. Totally personal preference as I like more grit in my novels and this was sweet as cotton candy.
Tammy
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 ⭐️’s I LOVED THIS BOOK!
Rock N Read
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In the words of Buddy the Elf, I'm in love. I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it.

I didn't think it was possible for Lucy Lennox to write a couple I love more than Blue and Tristan in Borrowing Blue but I was wrong.

I am absolutely, head-over-heels in love with Jack and Teo. OMG this story was everything. EVERYTHING.

Teo is in love with his childhood best friend. He is desperate for affection from him, and when the promise of more hangs in the balance, he makes a decision to gain
Santy
I luuurved this! I must admit that the title of the book nearly put me off reading it but the blurb managed to nudge me enough to read it and I'm so glad I did! It reminded me of the Lucy Lennox I enjoyed reading before her Made Marian series got hijacked by some irreverent grannies.

I loved Teo, I loved Jack and I loved both of them as a couple. This book was the perfect mixture of snark,banter, feels and some pretty good sexy times. It also had a great set of solid secondary characters I enjoye
Erth
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Teo and Jack’s story. I loved the way they met, and how they each just couldn’t get the other out of their minds. The Fake Boyfriend scenario is one of my favorites, and toss in the 26 year old virgin angle, and it kept me on the edge of my Kindle! Teo just melted my heart - he wanted nothing more than to settle down, come home to his man every night, and just be loved. Jack on the other hand thought he couldn’t settle down, that it just wasn’t in him. That his career was too important, ...more
Elsbeth
*4.5 stars*

Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. Most certainly one of my favs this year.
Teo was adorable and I was just in love with Jack.

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Eli Easton
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! The dialogue made me laugh out loud. Thank you for a fun quarantine read, Lucy Lennox!
Lelyana's Reviews
Virgin Flyer have all the WOW factor I needed in a story!
I'm in love with Jack and Teo! OMG the chemistry between them is super sexy and EPIC!
I meaaaaannnn.....asdfghjklm.....!!!!
Jack never knew that one weird request from his latest one night stand would be making him head over heels for Teo. The VIRGIN who needed to get over his best friend he fell in love forever.
At least for a while until Chris realize that Teo loved him. But Chris though he knew that Teo loved him.
I hated Chris for tagging
Vanna
4 LOVED IT STARS!!!😍💕 A sweet low angst stand-alone story by Lucy Lennox with lovable MCs, relatable plot, cool supporting characters, plenty of heat and a wonderful HEA.. 💞❤️ Highly recommended! 👍
Alex
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
4/5 one of the best read in 2020 so far. SWEET, SWEET story ❤️ they are so adorable together 🥰
Denise H.
The pilot and the nurse crash into each others hearts !
Gosh, I love Lucy Lennox characters. I will remember this story for a long time to come. It's fabulous !
Sweet man, Teo is a Registered Nurse,

loves his job, is 26, a virgin, who has loved his best friend Chris forever. Chris is not interested, closeted, and only wants money and power with his work. Teo is close to the family, and Grandpa Banks, who is in poor health. He finally decides to get rid of his "V" card, so he gets an unusual hook
Bookreader87(Amanda)
T & J

Cute story.

Teo is in love with his best friend. Wants a future with him. Best friend is not ready to settle. Teo thinks of ways he can win said best friend over.

Teo meets Jack. They have one hot night together. They go their separate ways. A chance in encounter brings them back together. Teo tells Jack about his love for his best friend. The two come up with an idea to fake a relationship.

While faking feelings between the two emerge.

Overall, adorable story with very little angst
Sahitya
This was a fun read. Teo is the sweetest guy, Jack is charming and Chris is a douche. There was a bit of angst and for whatever reason, it made me pretty emotional and there were tears involved. Overall an enjoyable book.
Joyfully Jay
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Oh, you guys, I just loved this one! It is so super sweet and yummy and I totally fell in love with Teo and Jack. These guys are both so absurdly likable, I found it impossible not to adore them. They are generous and caring and selfless. They love their families and are kind hearted. Teo and Jack should have been too good to be true, but somehow Lucy Lennox manages to make them endearing and lovely, rather than overly sweet. I just couldn’t help but root for the
Turning Pages At ...: Virgin Flyer (M/M Buddy Read) by Lucy Lennox 58 20 May 05, 2020 06:36AM

• Biker Daddy (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale, #1)
  • More Than a Friend (More Than #2)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Pop Star (Famous, #1)
  • Giving Chase (Havenwood #1)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck, #1)
  • Daiquiris and Dreams (Hearts of Snow Lake, #7)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Bishop (True Lover's Story #1)
  • Rules to Live By (The Lodge #1)
  • Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)
  • Throwing Hearts
  • Open Play (Kink Chronicles, #3)
  • The Hitman's Guide to Staying Alive Despite Past Mistakes (The Hitman's Guide #2)
  • Project Hero
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated! ...more

News & Interviews