Start by marking “Wicked Embrace (Chronicles of a Dancing Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Embrace (Chronicles of a Dancing Heart, #2)

Wicked Embrace

(Chronicles of a Dancing Heart #2)

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER...
THEIR PASTS COULD TEAR THEM APART.

I wanted one thingto never fall in love again. But the universe had other plans. One look into Tom Wright's olive-green eyes, and I free-fell crazy in love with the one man destined to break my heart. I know, because I've yet to learn my lesson. The past never dies, and mine is ready to rear its ugly head.
Published March 23rd 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Embrace

Start your review of Wicked Embrace (Chronicles of a Dancing Heart, #2)
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

Well, this is book 2, and no I haven't read book 1. The author does an amazing job filling in the reader who's like me and missed book 1.

Tom and Sara are perfect for each other even with all the angst every where. I wish I had read the first book just to get all of the back story, but I'm pretty sure it was filled with even more angst than this one. It wasn't all angsty. There was sexy times, and friends, and drama, and a bad guy that I didn't even see coming.

Overall,
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
I have been waiting for this book from the moment I finished book one, Wicked Dance, around a year ago and let me tell you this was 1000% worth the wait. The conclusion to Sara and Toms story wasnt an easy one. It was emotional, heartbreaking and truly beautiful.

Sara and Tom both have been burned by past relationships; they are both dealing with things of their pasts, things that can hurt their future and do pose a major risk. I love the chemistry between the two of them. Tom is super alpha and
Nerd Girl Vixen
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book picks up after book one. So much happened in book one! Book two was even better! I could really feel the connection between Sara and Tom. The heat of those sex scenes.HOT! There are so many secrets that come to light and they do test their relationship. I admit, there were some parts that made me cringe. Most were miscommunication and assumptions between characters. I kept yelling Get it together guys! Am I crazy for yelling? Maybe. I am invested in these characters so cant really ...more
K.G. Fletcher
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whew! What an amazing romantic suspense! There is so much to this incredible story Olivia is a master at suspense, making us readers swoon and fall helplessly in love, and then she turns around and makes us bite our nails, praying the characters will come through with their happily-ever-after.
Wicked Embrace is the second book in the duo, The Chronicles of a Dancing Heart. Believe me, your heart will be dancing and pulsing and throbbing! Sara & Tom have amazing chemistry (and the bedrooms
Robin
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel like the little kid in the car asking "mom are we there yet?" I wanted this book so badly and I can tell you it was so worth the wait. This is the conclusion of the lives and love between Sara and Tom. When Wicked Dance ended there was so much unfinished business. This book picks up with Sara looking for a new job and falling more into her relationship with Tom.

This relationship was complicated from the beginning due to several factors. Sara and Tom had both been burned in past
Norma
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

The beautifully written conclusion to the Chronicles of a Dancing Heart duet is finally here. Its been a long road between books, but that just makes this conclusion that much more powerful. I got lucky that I didnt have to wait long between books and got them both at the same time but let me tell you, it would have been worth the wait for this one.

Sara and Tom are still everything I loved from the first book. Their conclusion has all the
E.J. Frost
I love when characters in a romance earn their happy ending, and Tom and Sara earn it in spades.
This is the second book in a duo, but I thought the author did a great job of providing enough backstory that a reader who hasn't read book 1 could still enjoy this book (although I think there's extra richness to this story if you've read book 1 first).
There's a ton going on in this book: humor, angst, action, highs, lows, and even more steam than book 1. Wrap all of that in this author's lyrical
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did make a bit of a mistake with this one, although it is book number 2 in Chronicles of a Dancing Heart, I hadn't actually realised that it was a continuation of a previous book. For the first chapter or so I felt as though I was missing something somewhere, as the story seemed to start mid-way through or in the middle. I soon found out that I was missing the first part of the story. It didn't really matter though, I soon got into the story and the characters and although it would have been ...more
Jennifer Rose
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Embrace is the 2nd book in the Chronicles of a Dancing Heart series. This story picks up right where the first book leaves.

This book, in my opinion, can be read as a stand-alone novel instead of in a series. It is quite nice to know the backstory from the first book, but if you pick this up without knowing it's in a series the Author does quite an excellent job tying different story lines together for you to read without disruption.

When you meet Tom and Sara it's a very hot and heavy
Bibliophile  Chloe
Oh how I was waiting, not so patiently, for the final book in this duet.  Boy was it so worth the wait!

This is the continuing story of Sara and Tom.  The ups and downs of their blossoming, fragile, new relationship and the power of finding your true love and soul mate.

Their story is not easy, it's fraught with obstacles and moments of self-doubt, but the journey is so worth it.

To see the growth and maturity for both Sara and Tom.  To see the strength of the two of them together and see how
Megan  Anne
3 stars

I received this book as an arc in exchange for an honest review.

The first book left us off with a bit of a cliffhanger, so this book picks up with everything being up in the air. There was a lot that needed resolution and attending to.

This book still had the angst to it but now we get to read about the healing, which is phenomenal. I absolutely love the connection between Sara && Tom, their chemistry is very clear and just falls off the pages.

Their relationship is tested beyond
V. Danielle McBride
No longer able to keep their past demons from surfacing, Tom Wright and Sara Hart try as best as they can but neither is prepared for the trail of destruction that ensues once their pasts meets their present. Love had been enough to pull them through before, but will love be enough now?

Wicked Embrace gives you all the romantic feels, while throwing in mystery, suspense, betrayal, and forgiveness.

The Chronicles of a Dancing Heart duet is a beautifully written love story. Olivia Boothe captivates
Josée
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book of the Chronicles of a dancing heart by Olivia Boothe. Love is not always smooth for Tom and Sara. Destiney brought them together in the first book but their pasts could tear them apart! This is not your mothers romance book. This book had a great story and subplots, intrigue/suspense, old boyfriend, jealousy, PTSD, alcoholism, explicit love scenes and turmoil . Characters are so believable that I found myself crying with Sara and then understanding Toms thinking. ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I didn't realize that this was "Second book" to a duet. So I was able to find book one and I am so glad I had book two. I would have lost my mind waiting.

We know the main characters are torn apart in book one and we were unsure what would happen with these two. This book checked all the marks for me. It has a little bit of suspense and angst. The drama will keep you stuck to this book. The characters were phenomenal and I loved the ending we got. The prologue was an added bonus to make me love
Lana-White Hot Reads
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stunning conclusion to Sara and Tom's whirlwind romance. Lana~White Hot Reads

Wicked Embrace picks up right where it left off in Wicked Dance. Tom and Sara have the best sexually chemistry I have ever read and the love for each other is astounding. Tom is super alpha all the time and Sara loves it. When both their pasts come back to the present, they must deal with them which leads to heartache. There were some twist I did not see and I loved them. Truly loved this book and series.
Sue
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotional romantic suspense story that is the conclusion to Tom and Saras story. It is beautiful. It is heartbreaking. It is an amazing book! I loved it. ...more
Lana-White Hot Reads
Brittany
is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2020
Olivia Boothe
Mar 06, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cyndee
Terry Becker
Mar 19, 2020

• Dear Ava
  • Dirty Letters
  • Deadly Surrender (The Serafina: Sin City Series Book 5)
  • Spark (Burns Brothers, #3)
  • Highland Raven (Celtic Blood #1)
  • Knotted (Trails of Sin, #1)
  • Daddy's Home
  • Hurt to Love
  • Lone Survivor (Crescent City Kings #1)
  • Tease Me (Stark International Trilogy #5)
  • Crossing the Line
  • His Cherished Love (Cuffs and Spurs Book 8)
  • The Lark and the Bull
  • Wish
  • A History of Hexing (Enchanted Academy, #2)
  • Grabbed by Vicious (Grabbed, #1)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Monster (Savages, #1)
REAL LOVE AS IT IS. MESSY. COMPLICATED. AND SINFULLY ADDICTIVE.

From The Wild Rose Press, Olivia Boothe is the author of the seductive and emotional contemporary romance duet, Chronicles of a Dancing Heart: Wicked Dance (2017) & Wicked Embrace (2020).

Olivia enjoys crafting novels with deep, layered plots. Because it's not just about the first kiss and the happily ever after, it's about

Chronicles of a Dancing Heart (2 books)
  • Wicked Dance (Chronicles of a Dancing Heart, #1)

News & Interviews