Start by marking “See Through” as Want to Read:
See Through

See Through

Published January 31st 2020 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about See Through, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See Through

Start your review of See Through
Rochelle
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book that I have read from Brittany Taylor and what an introduction to her work. I loved this story so much. I mean who doesnt love a Rockstar romance, I know I do. Loved Spencer and Lane so much. Their chemistry and attraction was so good. The feelings that was between them came off the pages and you felt everything that they were feeling. When they were happy, sad, or angry, you were able to feel the emotions and that is because of how they were written. This was a quick and ...more
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

See Through was so delightful to read, a rockstar romance that went beyond the rockstar norm. Spencer and Lane had undeniable chemistry and an instant attraction that bloomed into so much more. I propose you pick up your copy today!

See Through: A Rockstar Romance by Brittany Taylor is an EPIC read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Ashley Munoz
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book by Brittany Taylor to date. I was laughing right off the bat with Lane's disaster interview and fell in love with how well written their story is. Taylor took a popular trope but as usual wrote it so beautifully that I felt like I'd never read a rockstar book before. Spencer has my heart from here until eternity.
Just Living A Thousand Lives
Guys, I'm not okay...  Brittany Taylor perfectly encapsulates the struggles of putting your trust in another person when you yourself are broken.  Broken hearts, trust issues, half-truths, and touring the country with your one night stand - what could possibly go wrong?

All our lives, we're told not to play with fire, but Spencer has me not caring how badly I might get burned. - Lane, See Through

The depth and chemistry of these characters is beautiful.  Their stubbornness had me slamming the
Candace Mel
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BRILLIANT

Ughhhh I am big puddle of mush and Im sure it will take me a week to get over this book hangover!. Lane and Spencer were pure magic and I was enthralled in their chemistry and energy. Im going to be thinking about them and their story for a long time...a MUST read!
Night Owl Book Blog
Not just any rockstar romance. See Through is an amazing book with all the feels and scorching chemistry between the two lead characters. Lane and Spencer are two lonely souls who meet and spend one night together but then have to navigate a rock band tour and all that entails. I love the way that Brittany Taylor has written this book. Its a very refreshing take on the genre. Highly recommended. ...more
Pamela
Spencer has been in the spotlight for two years due to being in a band. Lane is a strong woman and stands up for herself. The couple have great chemistry and are good together. A great rocker read.
Tiffany N
This is such a great read. Who doesn't love a good rockstar romance. Lane and Spenser are great characters. This is a quick and easy read but leaves you wanting so much more. I absolutely loved it. Brittany is one hell of an author.
Summer Ford
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ive read a few rockstar romance books lately so I was a little skeptical when I picked this one up. Not to say that I dont like them, they just all seem the same. That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised with this story. I loved that neither Lane or Spencer were pushovers, challenged each other from day one. The fact that both characters had a past they were recovering from made them vulnerable but at the same time they were redeemable. I also enjoyed the pieces we got of secondary ...more
Krystal Estrada
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jumping into this book I wasn't sure what to expect from Lane and Spencer. I went in mostly blind and I'm glad I did. This isn't your typical rockstar romance, and Spencer isn't who you think he is. Lane doesn't give herself enough credit. She's smart and she stands up for herself. I loved that about her. The two of them together are pure perfection!
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brittany Taylor gives us an unforgettable rockstar romance with Lane and Spencer. The romance between the two was heartfelt. This isnt your typical sex, drugs and rock n roll type of rockstar romance. Its a journey of two broken and lonely people who see beyond what is shown on the outside. The connection they have is soul deep. I recommend this read! ...more
JoAnna Edger
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is OFF THE CHARTS GOOD! Literally whizzed right through the chapters! I didnt want it to end, Id truly take about 10 more books like this one.

Spencer and Lane have a connection that just sizzles in every way! Leaving me turning the page because I need to know what happens. Theres some twists in this book that you wouldnt expect but all in all I loved every single word and cant wait to see what else Brittany writes.

This is by far my favorite book that shes written so far!

5 stars
Sierra Clothier
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a good rock star romance, and Taylor really excels at the anticipation. The energy that thrums through you before and after a great concert. And Taylor achieves that great balance with Spencer, between anxiety and falling into a role he was made for.

"Grey continues tapping his foot on the bass pedal, maintaining a steady rhythm. The deep sound vibrates through me, humming in my veins. Im reminded of how long Ive wanted this and how long Ive waited. Despite the minutes until Im
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Lane and Spencer's hot one night stand was supposed to be just that - one night. But now she's faced with the man who snuck out of her bed and he's the rockstar she's supposed to follow around on tour and get his life story out of him. How's that possibly going to work when Spencer is about as open as a rock and Lane's still hurt he snuck off before she woke up?

I gotta say - I've read a lot of rockstar romances, and they all tend to follow the same formula, and so did this one, but it does
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4 Cranky Stars

One night stands are just supposed to be that just one night only. In the case of Lane and Spencer it was one earth moving moment and while it sparked feelings, they both walked away. Spencer on the verge of stardom and Lane looking for a new journalist job. While Lane didnt know who Spencer was to the world since she lived in a bubble, she knew who he was to her. Yep only for a night she had the real Spencer. Despite fake names and earth shattering orgasms they went their separate
christyheartsbooks
Lane recently quit her job at the local newspaper after leaving her finance who was also her boss. She accepts a job to follow around a new solo artist, Spencer, who needs to repair his image as the rockstar playboy. Spencer begrudgingly agrees to have a journalist follow him around to tell his side of the story but if he is being honest he doesn't care. He knows the truth and doesn't want to share his secrets with the world. He just wants to play music. But neither one can deny the pull they ...more
Mary Hawes
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining

Brittany Taylors twist on the one night stand going astray was refreshing and entertaining. The story kept me rooting for the happily ever after.
Barbara Holler
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A love story set in a rockstar romance novel. The chemistry between Lane and Spencer gives us all hope in finding the one.
Joyffree
Theres a fine line between dreams and reality. Sometimes theyre hard to discern, but in the end, does it really matter?

😍

Lane has had horrible luck with men.
Coming out of a recent breakup, one that also led to her current unemployment - She follows up on a freelance lead her friend suggested
Like everything else lately, things didn't go quite as spectacular as planned - Well almost not as spectacular -
There was that sexy man arguing with a door ...
Adam is offering her a night no strings no
Joyffree
Feb 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited

😍

Lane has had horrible luck with men.
There was that sexy man arguing with a door ...
Adam is offering her a night no strings no
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brittany Taylor is a new to me author, but when I read the blurb of See Through being A Rockstar Romance, I had to check it out. Now, rock star romance used to be my jam, but so many of them started becoming predictable so I moved on to different tropes, but I am so glad that I came across this story, as Ms. Taylor wrote a highly original rock star story. Lane & Spencer hooked up one night, and neither thought they would see the other again. However, fate has other plans for them. He's a ...more
Dangerously in love with books
This might be my second rockstar book Ive read, I dont find the allure in the bad boy of music business but this one is a good read I think it has a good story line and the characters are deep.

Spencer and Lane are just to beautiful to overcome them. Spencer is a rockstar in the beginning of his stardom but he already has a bad boy reputation and his label wants to fix that so they hire a reported that has not heard of him to write his story, to put him in a better light for all the world to see
Rowena
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable rock romance read.

For fans of rock romance this newest release is a must click for you. Drama, heart, heat and much more this story had it all. What was suppose to be one night becomes more when Lane unexpectedly meets Spencer the next day. I enjoyed how the author brings their character to life and their emotional heartache is relatable. This is only the second book I have read by the author and it does not disappoint.
Breen
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
See Through gave me a feeling of lostness. I felt like ages passed since the last time read a rockstar romance. Thank you Brittany for make me remember how much I like them.

Spencer and Lanes story was so delightful to read. A not so common rockstar romance that I devoured. Not only the hot and undeniable attraction between both of them but also the history of how that instant attraction ended up being so much more. Two broken souls that found their healing through the other.

Trust me, this is
Karen
Feb 07, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm only disappointed in the plot where a lead runs away from an explanation. This had that and my heart sunk from an otherwise pretty cool book. Most people stay and fight in real life.

It was light weight Rockstar, in that there were no groupies (Tori, not withstanding) nor drug or alcohol issues with any of the band. We don't get much character development in the band members.

I had no idea how a journalist would help solve an ongoing issue with an article published AFTER the tour. It would of
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Its been quite a while since I read a rockstar romance and I really enjoyed this story. I kinda got burnt out a few years ago when the rockstar books I read was too similar for my liking. Thankfully this was a refreshing read for me.

A really well written story with likeable characters. Im looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.
Tina Atkinson
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...this is how I felt after reading Spencer and Lane's story!! This is definitely not the typical rockstar romance that I've read before.

Spencer and Lane both have a past they're recovering from. They're both fighters and you see more of them as the story goes on. They're so good for each other that it made my heart race. There is a spark from the time they meet and the chemistry between Spencer and Lane is off the charts!! I loved reading the development of their relationship and couldn't
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
All the love for See Through! Brittany Taylor did an amazing job with! Everything about this book is perfect! Spencer and Lane were everything! Rockstar romances are no always my thing, but Taylor might have just made them a must read for me.

Spencer and Lane are amazing! Their journey is amazing to read. They are two broken people who find each other. Right from the start their chemistry is chart topping. Their story is like no other rockstar romance I have read.

See Through is beautifully
Kathy Seabrease
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brittany's Best Book....yet!

Truly enjoyed this Book! The story flowed and the characters were well written. Lane and Spencer were total opposites from different worlds, but 'Lois and Spence' just jived! As hot and talented as he was... He still had a private side with secrets to keep. He a rockstar on the rise and her the journalist hired to tell his tale and clear his rep....
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Fantastic Book

This book was absolutely worth the read! I was hooked from the beginning and I couldnt put it down! I love books and music and this book is definitely the right combination!

• A Filthy Rock Star (Filthy Line #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • The List: Alyssa's Revenge (Deep State Mysteries Book 2)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Hate Nothing
  • Broken Lies
  • Twisted Truths
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • The Lying Season
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet, #1)
  • Treacherous
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • Outlaw's Redemption (Redemption Bluff Book 2)
Author of sexy and edgy Contemporary Romance.

I currently live in Connecticut with my handsome husband, adorable son, and two fluffy, lazy cats.

I love reading, although I love writing even more. And I absolutely hate pickles.