Start by marking “Darkest Sin (Las Vegas Sin, #3)” as Want to Read:
Darkest Sin (Las Vegas Sin, #3)

Darkest Sin

(Las Vegas Sin #3)

Everyone has an ex who haunts them.
Mine shot me in the arm and told me to run or he’d kill everyone I ever loved. And then he’d kill me.
Years later, he’s made good on that promise. I’m the only one left.
He’s got his sights set on finding me, and my options on places to hide are quickly running out.
Until I meet a gorgeous assassin with an agenda of his own...putting not
Published June 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Darkest Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkest Sin

Start your review of Darkest Sin (Las Vegas Sin, #3)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 STARS
His mere presence is a threat. A weapon I’d bet he wields meticulously yet unapologetically. He’s sinisterly beautiful. An intoxicating poison.

I told myself that 2020 will be the year that I try more new to me authors, and J Saman has been on my radar for way too long. So of course the second I saw the blurb to Darkest Sin, I knew this would be my first book by her. And after finishing, I can happily report that I'm hooked! And before you jump down my throat, yes, I started th
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

This is the third book in the Las Vegas Sin series, but it can be read as a standalone. J. Saman is a new to me author and this is the first book that I've had the pleasure of reading. I loved all the characters in this story where I know that I will definitely be reading the other two books in the series. Gavin and Emma's story was masterfully dark and dangerous, with the ideal amount of dirty! Darkest Sin by J. Saman is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARI
J. Saman
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dark. Gritty. Suspenseful... Coming Summer 2020
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
CATCHING SIN by J. Saman is sexy, sensual and hot! It is also gritty, dark and filled with drama, page after sizzling page. J. Saman is new to me, and I am now a fan. I seriously enjoyed reading Darkest Sin. The book has everything that would keep any avid romance reader like me glued to every page. It has angst, it has suspenseful drama, emotions, banter and the sultry chemistry between Gavin and Emma was everything!

This first time read impressed on all fronts; it was enthralling, exciting, ube
Dianne
J. Saman’s DARKEST SIN is sinfully passionate on every level as life-threatening danger, deadly attraction and scorching romance come together in a raging inferno that started when one woman fell in love with the wrong man and those she loves are dying because of it. The only person standing between Emma and certain death is a darkly handsome and ruggedly terrifying assassin who swears he will keep her alive and safe, although safe may be a relative term.

Emma did so well, hiding in the shadows,
BookAddict
H O L Y H A D E S ! M I N D B L O W N ! ! ! I can always count on this masterful storyteller, but she has outdone herself with this gritty, thrilling, arresting story! Saman creates a dark, murky world where lines are blurred and right and wrong are muted shades of gray. Edgy, unvarnished and raw, the hero is a ruthless, emotionless rogue we should despise with our very being, but instead the reader is left worshipping at his feet, desperately begging for more.

Emma Small escaped from an evil, r
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Universal

Emma's boyfriend turned out to be unlike the loving facade he portrayed, and ever since a fateful encounter when she saw something she wishes she hadn't, she's been on the run from him. He's taken everyone she loves from her, and she's determined to stay alive and off his radar. Then she keeps running into a dangerously addicting man who's making her feel again. But feelings might be dangerous for her. Is Gavin who he says he is? Or is his appearance in her life not the
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wild and intense ride!! J. Saman is a new to me author and i'll be sure to check out her back list now! The blurb for this book caught my eye so I jumped on it. It is everything I love in a dark romantic suspense and i'm so glad I decided to read it. I was consumed by this dark and dangerous underground world hidden among the streets and bright lights of Vegas.

Emma Small has been on the run for years now, since the man she thought she knew and loved shot her after she witnessed something
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Shelves: top-reads-2020
Darkest Sin was sinfully addictive from the very start. Once I started reading this one, I couldn’t put it down. This story completely sucks you in from the very first page. There are so many twists and turns throughout the story you truly have no clue what is going to happen next.

Emma is on the run. Everyone she loves is gone. She wants revenge. Then she meets the mysterious Gavin. He has been watching her. He knows her past. These two are drawn to each other. Despite the dangers and the risks
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Fast-paced and full of twists and turns, Darkest Sin was a thrill ride! This story had it all: action, suspense, mystery, some laughs, and a lot of passion. Both leads were intriguing and captivating. Emma was capable, broken, and resilient. Her bravery and loyalty were endearing. Gavin is the best of the best and he knows it. He’s confident without being cocky and protective without being a jerk, I really loved his character. Then you put these two together and wow, they were off the charts. Th
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DARKEST SIN STARS!! Wow....I was on the edge of my seat with this fantastic book. Emma and Gavin took me on one heck of a ride...I could not put the book down. I can't wait to read more books by this author...I am hooked. You must read this book.
Jeeves Reads Romance
Dark and wild ride

If you haven’t tried Saman’s work yet, it’s time to change that! There’s an intensity to her writing that hooks you in and doesn’t let go until the last page. Even when I was torn about some of the elements in this dark romance, she had me reeled into the story. It’s darker than I anticipated - a lot of that stems from the personalities of our antihero and antiheroine - but so addictive. This one’s for those who love a complicated romance, don’t shy away from darkness, and are
World Of Books 65
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
"You've got the wrong man, butterfly. The only one touching you now is the devil.The Fallen angel. The broken price. Your worse nightmare and the greatest salvation"

Put aside any preconceived idea's you have about this book from the title. Is this story hot? Hell yes but it is more than that - I would class it is a romantic thriller/suspense with more twist and turns than any modern day thriller you might have read.

I haven't read the first two books in the Las Vegas Sin series and I
Kari Hansen
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emma’s life was forever changed five years ago when she realized that the man she loved was not the man she thought he was. Ever since she has been going from town to town determined to be able to leave at a moment’s notice and not allow anyone close as experience has shown her that being near her could have deadly consequences. She is not only strong and fierce but she is feeling like she is waging a battle she can’t win and doesn’t know what her next step should be but if she makes the wrong o ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Holy smokes this book is full of crazy twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat the ENTIRE time! The story is one wild roller coaster that is absolutely wild and action packed. Both characters are amazing and definitely are strong AF. This dark romance will have your head spinning in the best possible way!

All in all, this book blew my freaking mind with all of its twists and was an enjoyable read! I don't want to give away any spoilers, so won't go into details, just know that it
Tania's Book Blog
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Emma and Gavin are similar because of their dark souls and things that they’ve endured. She’s a survivor in her own way and so is he but for completely other things. They met in the most unconventional way but she wouldn’t let her guard down. Poor girl has been thru so much that she doesn’t trust easily. These two unexpectedly fall for each other even though it wasn’t part of Gavin’s plan and it was something they just couldn’t avoid. But it wasn’t an easy love story. They were secrets revealed ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ever since reading the blurb I have been looking forward to this book. It's a new to me author and from the prologue alone I'll most likely be going back and reading the rest of the series.

The detailing is impressive, making you feel like you are skulking the streets of Sin City alongside the characters. In the beginning they are both elusive, not showing their cards to each other. Can trust be built on the shaky grounds of secrets and lies, or will the house of cards come tumbling down?

Once yo
Anne Milne
Jun 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author and what a book I picked for my first one. This is a dark and dangerous book that starts with a bang that makes you want to keep reading. Emma is a resourceful woman she's on the run and we see the toll it's taking on her mentally. When she encounters a mysterious man she's wary because she is aware not to judge first appearances. Like Emma keep your wits about you because nothing is at it seems. Get ready to fall into the murky crime underworld, leave your m ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m a new fan of this author, I have never read anything by this author but that changes now! I wish I would have caught this series from the beginning but I didn’t feel like I missed anything coming in on the third book. This story had me glued to my kindle from the very beginning. Twists and turns galore!! Emma and Gavin are drawn to each other. She has no one left and is out for revenge. Gavin has been watching her, knows her past and is a highly skilled assassin. They are their missing piec ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
This is my first but certainly not my last read by this author as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Emma is a strong likeable character. When she sees something she shouldn’t have she finds herself on the run. Everything changes when Gavin enters her life. He comes across as a heartless hired assassin. I really like him. These two are explosive together.

I thought this was a well written fast paced story that had me on the edge of my seat. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the futur
Carole Rockey-Noy
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Anna has been on the run for years, not knowing who or what lurks around each corner. Gavin is a contract killer that has been hired to protect rather than kill. When these 2 meet...sparks ignite. Unfortunately, Anna’s entire existence is about to come crashing down around her.

This is the first book I have read by this author. I enjoyed it so much that I went back and got the other 2 books in the Las Vegas Sin series. This can be read as a stand alone, but why would you want to?
AmberReader# Books&BubbleBaths
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Four freaking fantastic stars!!!!

Darkest Sin by J Saman is to die for!! Literally haven’t had much time to read but I have endured a couple of caffeinated late nights just to read this book & I have been clinging to every word!!! J Saman is a new to me author and she blew my mind with this one 🤯🤯🤯🤯

I don’t think I was expecting how addictive this book was going to be and I have enjoyed every minute of it.. Literally so much happened from beginning to end, my head was spinning from all th
Liz
Steamy and suspenseful!
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Danger, suspense, passion, and the most explosive chemistry is what you get with this. They are so scorching hot I felt like my Kindle would explode. But it's more than that because there are so many twists and turns that the story just hooks you.
Jayli Carmichael
Shelves: books-i-reviewed
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Only, the laws of physic do not apply human interactions. No, human interactions, at least in my experience, tend to be more the product of chaos theory. A goddamn butterfly-no pun intended-flaps its motherfucking wings, and lo and behold, there is a tsunami."

J. Saman got me hooked onto this book from the very first sentence in the blurb! I knew I would like it instantly. It had everything I love in a romantic suspense novel! Without f
Ashley
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
J. Saman is one of those romance authors that always captures my heart right from the beginning with relatable female characters that are strong willed, intelligent and ready to face anything that's thrown at them. Many authors depend on weak-minded females to carry along a good romance novel, but Saman has women in her stories that I always admire and relate to.

Darkest Sin is not a different formula for Saman in this manner, where we have Emma who is on the run from her ex-boyfriend who tried
~lil maso~
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve found a great new author who ticks all my boxes; (in no particular order) an exciting and solid storyline, lots of twists and turns, romance, fabulous suspense that has you wondering how things will pan out and interesting characters.

In this story, Emma is on the run from a past traumatic experience and Gavin is sent after her. Her instincts are peaked because she doesn’t trust he is just flirting with her. He is definitely more than he makes out, oh so much more.

Emma is a strong, sassy wom
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emma Small fell for the wrong man, one that tried to kill her after she saw something she shouldn't have, and she has been on the run ever since that night. She has changed her name several times, lived in several different places, never really putting down any kind of roots, for fear that he would find her. He's has taken everything that meant something to her, and he will stop at nothing to get his hands on her again...

Then she meets Gavin Moore, he comes into her life like a force of nature,
Demetra | Demi Reads
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books
“Darkest Sin” was my first book from the author. This romantic suspense was a nice change from what I’ve read recently. The story is nothing like it seems at first and there are quite some surprises along the way!

Emma has been on the run for the last 5 years. Running from a man that vowed to kill her loved ones and then her, she’s been travelling from state to state and trying to stay hidden. For the last couple of months, she’s been in Vegas.

Gavin is an assassin, a man trained for blood and de
Courtney
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning of the book the author had me drew into this story and I couldn’t stop reading it until I finished the whole thing in one sitting. The twists, the turns, the plot lines, action, and intensity grabbed my attention and I devoured it all. Emma has been through so much in her life and now she is on the run from some bad people just trying to stay alive, but she doesn’t even know the extent of the story and people behind her ruined life. Emma proves to be tenacious, strong wil ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • Hostile Territory (Blackbridge Security, #1)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Like You Hurt (Devilbend Dynasty, #2)
  • Dirty Cowboy (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • The Devil's Crown: Part One
  • Scandalous Scotsman
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series, #4)
  • Where Loyalties Lie
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • A Love Song for Dreamers (Rivals, #3)
  • Dear Ava
  • Code of Silence
  • Forsaken (Gritt Family #2)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright, #1)
  • Aggro
  • Unpredictable (Love in LA, #3)
J. Saman is a USA Today bestselling author who is addicted to Diet Coke, sour candy, and indie rock. She swears way too much (especially after a glass of wine) and has a penchant for sarcasm (or so her husband and children like to tell her).

She's an admitted lover of second chance romances, love triangles, and the perfect amount of angst. She is best known for writing contemporary romance filled w

Las Vegas Sin (3 books)
  • Touching Sin (Las Vegas Sin #1)
  • Catching Sin (Las Vegas Sin, #2)

News & Interviews