Start by marking “SA'ID: (An Illicit Love Book 1)” as Want to Read:
SA'ID: (An Illicit Love Book 1)

SA'ID: (An Illicit Love Book 1)

Sa’id is a man of power in the city of Atlanta and its surrounding counties. Staying low-key while ruling over majority of the region’s drug supply is the least of his concerns. With a family of nine—including himself—Sa’id has six children that he loves very much. As for his wives, Ubah and Yalina, he finds himself ineffably wanting something more that, due to their belie ...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about SA'ID, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SA'ID

Start your review of SA'ID: (An Illicit Love Book 1)
Sharonda
I'm not going to rate this book because I have mixed feelings about it.

Outside of some editing issues, I think the author's writing is good.

Now this story, whew boy. The blurb pretty much tells you what this story is about. Sa'id is bored with his current wives...that's right, wives. He currently has two, Yalina and Ubah. Yalina knows of the lifestyle that Sa'id was born and raised in and has no problem being a second wife. BUT Ubah, is not used to it and is jealous. Her attacks on Yalina duri
Jahari Dowdy
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

It was short but sweet. It definitely left me curious and wanting to know more. The plot is very different. This is my first time reading📚 this author. I am pleased and am on to the next one.🙌😁👌👏
B
Mar 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Too much going on for 65 pages

This could have been a SOLID standalone novel had the back story (Blythe and Sa’id) been there and all the other part whatever’s combined. The descriptions and details were there, Solid character with substance, action to keep the book going. I feel cheated out of a full novel because of laziness! If you’re an author that needs to write in batches to make it make sense to yourself and us do that. Some of us will wait and pay for quality!
Shajuana McDuffy
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

Honey, listen...I can already tell that Sa'id is a mutha with himself, and I'm loving every bit of it. What drew me to this book was the cover. I never thought that I would get caught up like this , though. This is my first t ad from this author. I was engrossed from beginning to ending. Headed to book two!
Monica Walters
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sa’id.... Lawd

Something about this man pulls me in! Which is probably why the women in the book love him. I really liked this story and now I’m fully invested! Great job! On to book 2!
Tera L. Kirksey
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sa'id

Oh my! Sa'id wasn't nothing to play with. He was a man of power. Already with two wives, he desired more. He meets Blythe and she's a different vibe from his wives. But will she be a challenge?
My first read from this author. I'm definitely finishing up this series.
Daphne Marie
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SA’ID.......

A book that draws you in slowly and before you know it, you are absorbed in a world of love, lust, sex, jealousy and more. I am a bit annoyed that I have to wait for part two . Hopefully the author will continue to bring the fire in part two
Charlotte Bembry
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretty Good Read!

Short, interesting book that flowed very well. Left a lot of unanswered questions that I’m just waiting on book two so that I can possibly get answers to. Congratulations on you first book and I am looking forward to reading book two.
Shannon Gee
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very good

Can you say part 2 me please!! Man this was a very good book from start to finish! I love how even though it was so short I was still able to be pulled into the story! This was my first read by this author and I am impressed! I look forward to the next part in this book!
Syretta Adams
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok I can get with this.

Ok.. this is different but I can dig it. Said has 2 wives is shocking. I wonder whats gonna happen when he finds out that Ubah.
Tam Jernigan
Feb 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Sa'id

I love the premise of the story but the execution fell flat. The writing came off as flat and the grammatical errors just killed the vibe of the story for me.
Bijou Valentina
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was different and very good. It had me all ansty while enjoying the way Sa'id and Blythe met. I'm looking forward to reading book 2. ...more
M.D. Alexander
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed!

What SA'ID wants SA'ID gets. He's the H.N.I.C and runs his city! With his eyes set on Blythe, baby girl doesn't stand a chance... I must say the pool scene at the beginning had me taking notes. Lol!
Kela Calvin
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Drama!!! I loved this story. Although the family dynamics were definitely different, I respect the author's ability to write outside of the box. I'm wondering if there will be more to Lastonia's character; why wasn't she arrested. Hmm...just a thought. Can't wait to read book two!!! ...more
NekaNek
Apr 20, 2020

• Fans Only
  • Fall Knee-Deep In It
  • Loving Man
  • The Time Shared (Kennedy Sisters Novel Book 1)
  • Unexpected Expectations
  • Last First Kiss
  • Our Love Rekindled
  • the love galore mixtape
  • Release Some Tension
  • Our Type of Love
  • Savage Fever : Episode One: Drops of Fire
  • Need You by Me
  • Touch Me (Romey University Book 2)
  • Love Me Slow
  • MAMA SISTA (THE KING WHO CREATED A QUEEN)
  • Tis' The Season to Fall for a Thug