Start by marking “Fine Wine” as Want to Read:
Fine Wine

Fine Wine

Sifon is a confident woman who knows exactly what she wants, especially, in a man. In her thirties, she co-owns a haulage company and is in the process of expansion when Manny, the 51 year old, sexy hotelier and pseudo parent to her business partner, literally, walks into her life. It's love at first sight for her although it might take some work to convince the abrasive M ...more
ebook
Published March 9th 2020 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about Fine Wine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fine Wine

Start your review of Fine Wine
Delaney Diamond
Well, this book was hotter than I expected. The story centers around Sifon, a woman who falls for a man about 20 years older, Manny. Manny fights his feelings for her, and I even became frustrated with him a little. But when he and Sifon hooked up…fireworks! All that hesitation flew out the window because he handled his business in the bedroom.

One of my favorite lines: “This is going to be hard, baby girl. I’m going to bang you like you owe me money and you’re paying me with your p*ssy.” Sir!

Af
sil ♡ the book voyagers
Oh my god. Fine Wine was a wild read for me. I don't even know what to say in this review. Should I tell you all what happens? Details? I mean I don't want to give it all away but there are so many things that happen in this novel that I couldn't stop shaking my head at. Fine Wine is an age gap romance with a daddy kink dynamic.

I did decide to not focus a lot on the details and have this great ride with the book. I don't want to dissect it too much because I'm sure there are so many books with
Amaka Azie
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Finished it in a day. Sifon and Manny had great chemistry.
Sifon a 30 year old woman with daddy issues falls for older 51 year old Manny who hates dating younger women.
Major sexual chemistry between them right from the start.
Not enough emotional chemistry in my opinion, but still they sizzle between the sheets.
She called him “daddy” many times 🤦🏾‍♀️
Made me cringe sometimes. But sometimes it was hot. I guess the scenes when that was used made the difference.
A satisfactory end
Eva B.
Dec 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fine Wine sees entrepreneur, Zen-level-of-calmness Sifon falling for the much older, super grumpy hotel owner Manny (aka Mr. Sexy Ogre), who has a reputation of never dating young women. Roller coaster ensues. And some secondary drama.This sure is a page turner AND SO refreshing!
Steam level: 🔥🔥🔥
(CW: initial fat shaming).
Jite
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a really spicy erotic romance from a new-to-me Nigerian author. It’s an erotic romance of the age-gap, daddy-kink variety. The premise is that 29-year-old Sifon meets 51-year-old Manny at a party and for her, it’s love at first sight. However, Manny has several hang ups about men who date younger women and can’t accept his reciprocated attraction to Sifon. Meanwhile, Manny’s nemesis is unbeknownst to him trying to ruin him, and Sifon is caught in the middle.

It’s hard for me to rate this
Nana Prah
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
An engaging novel about an older man who resists his interest in a younger woman. The reasoning for Manny's decision is noble, but love cannot be resisted. The story is romantic and hot. There was an interesting twist that added an unexpected dimension of intrigue.

A great read. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Ruthie Lenor
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On my...

An enjoyable read with a good story and steamy sexy times that ends with a hea. Will be reading more from this author
RovingBookwormNG
Mar 03, 2021
Taima Rolle
Mar 10, 2021
Emem Bassey
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
s.
Sep 19, 2020
Iman
Dec 09, 2020

• The Red Room
  • Love Lessons (The Luminous Cruise Chronicles #7)
  • Love Under Quarantine (The Luminous Cruise Chronicles #8)
  • Love Unexpected (The Luminous Cruise Chronicles #5)
  • Love's False Start (The Luminous Cruise Chronicles #6)
  • Love Overboard (The Luminous Cruise Chronicles #3)
  • Love on Cruise Control (The Luminous Cruise Chronicles #4)
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist (The Friend Zone, #2)
  • BigDickEnergy.Com: Adventures In Online Dating (BDE.Com Series Book 1)
  • Maybe Next Time (Vegas Nights, #1)
  • If I Never Met You
  • Wherever Love Finds Me (The Wherever Love Series Book 1)
  • Righteous (The Men of Mafia St. Clair, #2)
  • Santa's Helper
  • Promise Me You Won't Let Me Fall
  • Scorch (Dragon's Destiny: Fated Mates #2)
  • Heat (Dragon's Destiny: Fated Mates #1)
  • Ignite (Dragon's Destiny: Fated Mates #3)
Emem Bassey loves romance in all its forms. She writes what she terms a hybrid romance - love stories with bits and pieces of other genres. All her stories carry plus size heroines and she staunchly believes the world is filled with tragedy, so she writes to entertain and lighten hearts.
Emem lives at Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and is basically a ghost to her neighbors.