Start by marking “Bend Don't Break, 7 Deadly Sins: Envy” as Want to Read:

Bend Don't Break, 7 Deadly Sins: Envy

Bend Don't Break, Envy, Book #1 in the 7 Deadly Sins Series
WHEN LUST MEETS FATE
THE 7 DEADLY SINS AWAIT

Imagine the thing you most look forward to in adulthood is tragically ripped away. Everyday reminders are everywhere you look; constant reminders of the pain you will endure forever. Could you ask a guy to give up his happy future to endure a life with you?
Paperback
Published February 29th 2020 by Haley Rhoades

To ask other readers questions about Bend Don't Break, 7 Deadly Sins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bend Don't Break, 7 Deadly Sins

Start your review of Bend Don't Break, 7 Deadly Sins: Envy
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
What an emotional read, so many ups and downs that you can't put the book down. This was my first book by Rhoades and I can't wait to read the next few that I have on my to be read shelf right away.
I gave this book 4 stars and I think it's going to be one that you will enjoy. So grab your copy and get cozy for the ride of your life.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.
Polly Barreto
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story of heartbreak and pain, love and fear between Schuyler Dawes and Calvin Calhoun.

Fate takes them on an emotional roaster. Even through all those twists and turns, and even a few loopy-loops that she will take Schuyler and Calvin on – they find out for themselves that they will bend, but never break.

PS: I loved the little tidbit about the characters names. Want to know what that tidbit is….then grab the book and read the trivia section! No spoilers from me!
Haley Rhoades
Oct 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This stand-alone is a light look at the 7 Deadly Sins: Envy. The 7 Deadly Sins Series will be 7 Stand-Alones.

This stand-alone is the second in the 7 Deadly Sins Series.
The first book, Bend Don't Break, 7 Deadly Sins: Envy is currently in a Goodreads Giveaway. Enter today.

enter here
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bend Don't Break by Haley Rhodes is part of the 7 Deadly Sins series.  Emotional lovestory full of fear, pain, heartbreak, love, healing and hope.  Schuyler and Calvin were great characters and I really enjoyed their journey.
Virginia Lee
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful written book in this series. This one was little of emotional coaster and draws you more to the page. When so many emotional going through your head it is good that you can lean back on that one who can weather storm with you.
#BRVL Rates this book at 5 Stars 💥💥💥💥💥
Kara Lauren
Jerrilynn Atherton
Sue
Oct 25, 2020
Haley Rhoades’s writing is another bucket-list item coming to fruition, just like meeting Stephen Tyler and skydiving. As she continues to write romance and young adult books, she plans to complete her remaining bucket-list items, including ghost-hunting, storm-chasing, and bungee jumping. She is a Netflix-binging, Converse-wearing, avidly-reading, traveling geek.
A team player, Haley thrived as he