Start by marking “Pretty Nightmare (Creeping Beautiful, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Nightmare (Creeping Beautiful, #2)

Pretty Nightmare

(Creeping Beautiful #2)

INDIE

I have them all now. Just the way I want them.

McKay, the one who loves me deepest.

Adam, the one who protects me fiercely.

Donovan, the one who tells the truth.

They are my friends, they are my lovers, they are my world.

And Maggie belongs to all of us—no matter who her father is.

This is the family I’ve always wanted.

This is the family I deserve.

And I will do whatever

Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published May 26th 2020 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Nightmare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty Nightmare

Start your review of Pretty Nightmare (Creeping Beautiful, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Spectactular!

I jumped right back in to the lives of Adam, Mckay, Donovan and Indie. They are all such compelling and interesting characters with different backgrounds yet so similar in that they were all raised within the Company. I think what the Company does best is to mess with the minds of children. So these people and the people they know are all a bit crazy.

In this book they are all back together after the 4 years that they were apart from the time the incident occurred on Indie’s 20th bi
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Here we go! Indie Anna Accorsi, Core McCay, Adam Boucher and Donavan Couture are all back at Boucher House in book two of this twisted romantic suspense. There are so many secrets, lies and deception your head will spin, leaving you with even more questions. They are Assassins...The Company...and no one can be trusted. Are you ready to fall deeper into the rabbit hole? Will Adam and McCay get closer? Will Indie find more answers to her past and Maggie? Truths will be unleashed but what will be l ...more
Courtenay Bennett
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOSH!! You want to talk about mind f***ery to the nth degree? WHAT A RIDE!
Welcome back to the Company, where nothing is ever as it seems, and everybody is harbouring secrets.
Say hello to the familiar faces, but DO NOT get too cozy with any of them, because, yeah, nothing is ever as it seems.
I love these characters. I really do. All of them have unique voices, differing viewpoints, but all are driven by the same force and centred by the same things. Vague? It’s meant to be. This books is im
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads2

CREEPING BEAUTIFUL (Creeping Beautiful, #1) review

But We’re Dancing With The Demons In Our Minds…
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
If you haven’t read Creeping Beautiful, you should read it and then come back and read Pretty Nightmare. That will tell you what this book will be about.

This isn’t my first JA HUSS rodeo. I was mesmerized by Creeping Beautiful earlier this year and Pr
The Romantic Rush Blog
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
JA Huss does it again- another twisting, jaw dropping, tangled tale of complex actions and characters. From page one until the end, my brain was working overtime , much like I imagine Donovan’s brain is during an Indie therapy session- as I was trying to grasp the bigger game at play, or hell, who even the players were.

JA delivers on her promises for book 2- we’re back with our core 4 characters trying to figure out how they all fit together and move on from the discoveries in book 1 - which is
Maria
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My mind is blown away, i was sitting on the edge of my seat reading the last two chapters.
The whole gang is back with more twist and turns, I knew it was going to be amazing and I don’t know why I’m always so surprised 😂 when I’m finished.
Not surprised that it is was amazing, but by how it even surpassed my hopes.
I want to say so much but I won’t ruin this for those that haven’t read it yet, I’m certain you’re all going to love it.
And let me tell you, I have a feeling I’ll be blown away even mo
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon All | Apple | Kobo | B&N

McCay, Adam, Indie, and Donovan are all together now, just the way Indie wants them. And as everything began to play out, I admit to being surprised by some of the secrets that got exposed, and supremely intrigued by absolutely everything.

The reader gets to find out where Indie was when she was missing, why she was gone, and what happened during that time. But, not just with her, with the guys too! And this was my favorite part, because I didn't really like the
MJ
Shelves: arc, 2020-books
No one can ever say that J.A. Huss doesn't love to keep her readers on the edge of their seat. Because here I sit and I'm completely gobsmacked at not only what has been revealed in Pretty Nightmare but the path I had to follow to get there. After Creeping Beautiful (which must be read first for the best experience), I was sure we'd finally take a sharp turn to some sort of normal for Indie and the 3 men who seem to want only the best for her: Adam, McKay and Donovan. And I'm here to say I wasn' ...more
Joyffree
Shelves: arc-tbr
"Because that's what happens when you get to the end of something. It doesn't matter if it's a road or a story, or a goal -
when you get to the end of it you start over. "

Holy crispy crackers 😳

I thought the first book was a total mind trick-
The truth?
It gets more convoluted
The secrets?
Darker
The revelations?
They make your worst nightmare look like a walk down sesame street

I'm so not giving any spoilers

I was at about 30%? When something clicked.
Indie said something and I'm not kidding I actually
Cee Cee Houston
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars don't do this story justice.

What else can I say other than WOW!!! This book took the previous story and tipped it sideways, backward and upside-down. Shook it out and tossed away the bag. Now it’s covered in more mystery and secrets, even though some have been uncovered and told, more have taken their place.
Julie Huss knows how to write a twisted, crazy story. We all know it too. We all love it, that’s why the ‘rabbit hole’ is so enticing. We want to know more. Need to know everything. T
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Plot twists, jaw dropping turns, and sweltering panty-dropping moments! Pretty Nightmare is the book you've been waiting for!

J.A. Huss doesn't leave a stone unturned in the return to the Creeping Beautiful world. When we left Indie, McKay, Adam, and Donovan we had just come to know not only how the young girl was raised by the three men, but also how she fell in love with the boy next door and how that all went wrong.

We pick up where Creeping Beautiful left off and much like that story, Pretty N
Jules
Shelves: arc
Pretty Nightmare is the twisty second installment of J.A. Huss’ Creeping Beautiful series. Not only is it full of twists and turns, but it is totally twisted.

The phrase nothing is as it seems comes to mind while reading Pretty Nightmare. The characters are pretty. The setting is pretty. And yet, they all seem to be living in a nightmare. A nightmare created by The Company.

The dead are alive again. Memories are fantasy or make believe. Truth is too nightmarish to withstand. Will you know what is
Carissa

I liked this one. Just be sure to follow closely because there is a lot going on and with over what almost 2 months since I've read Creeping Beautiful book 1, I kind of forgot a few things, but it wasn't too bad. The book is just full of suspense and the last 25% things just moved really fast. I was not expecting what happens in the last chapter. I just love the unexpected. It was good read, just that I don't think this is the last.

I received this book at my request and have voluntaril
Alicia
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever played a Rubix cube? All those mixed up but interconecting squares where the pattern is totally screwed. Now imagine the colours constantly changing, just when you think you've got it sussed. Welcome to the gorgeously twisted world of JA Huss and The Company!
What a read! My heart has been in my mouth, just waiting for ALL the shoes to drop! At once! And they do!
Told from different POVs, this allows a glimpse into each individual character's mind and pushes and pulls you and the plo
ReadingTilTheBreakOfDawn
Shelves: arc
Holy Crap! What did I just read? And why shouldn't I expect this each time with JA Huss? I've been reading her books for over 6 years and I'm still thinking these same thoughts. ;)

Pretty Nightmare is book 2 in this series and you absolutely must read book 1, Creeping Beautiful first. You can't get around it. This book is NOT a standalone. Book one introduces you to our characters and lays a good foundation of what is to come. Book 2 starts off where book one left us. Indie, Donovan, Adam and McK
Sandy S
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars--PRETTY NIGHTMARE is the second instalment in JA Huss’ contemporary, adult CREEPING BEAUTIFUL suspense filled, mind-bending, dark, psychological thriller focusing on four ‘friends’: Core McKay, Adam Boucher, Donovan Couture, Indie Anna Accorsi, and their neighbor Nathan St. James. CREEPING BEAUTIFUL is a spin off of, and set in the same world as the author’s THE COMPANY –Dirty, Dark and Deadly series (2017)-several characters cross-over for back story and continuity. PRETTY NIGHTMARE s ...more
Shelby
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

I should've been prepared for this book. I knew that when I finished Creeping Beautiful (book 1) it stayed with me for a couple weeks. These characters haunted me then, but they completely shattered me now.
The first book was our introduction to the characters: Adam, McKay, Donovan, and Indie. Each one has their issues, their strengths and weaknesses. Each one has an important role to play in the lives of each other, and the Company. The
Have Coffee Need Books
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel bruised after reading Company novels? I loved James Fenici and Harper Tate and devoured that trilogy, but no other Company book has made me that hungry. Maybe it was because those were my introduction and now I'm like nine books in and it's all WRONG, DIRTY, BAD--and not in a good or sexy way.

Pretty Nightmare is book two in the Creeping Beautiful series. Indie Anna Accorsi is the pretty nightmare of Core McKay and Adam Boucher, and the eternal mystery of
Kari Hansen
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Indie may be reunited with Adam, McKay, Donovan and especially Maggie but the question still remains of what happened the night Indie disappeared and where has she been and what has she been doing. It is further compounded by the fact that she doesn’t remember the time before she met the three men which might just give her the answers she so desperately wants.

Indie considers these men her family but each of them are conflicted in their own way and holding secrets from their pasts that have the p
Mary Mooney
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
First off, I am so glad I read this one, I wasn't sure I wanted to after reading the first book because I didn't know if I wanted to or not. I really enjoyed this one more than the first one. I kept waiting for author J.A. Huss to say, and this is how McKay or Adam's dream went. But it didn't and now I want to know what is going to happen with Donavan.
I am not going to give anything away, no spoilers, j
Tami czenkus
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!!!!!
Sweet Baby Jesus, I was totally flabbergasted when I finished Pretty Nightmare. I literally just sat there and stared at that last page with my eyes bulging out of my head thinking " WHAT THE EVER LOVING...……"
J.A Huss is the queen of angst and she grabs you by the balls and keeps you so intensely intrigued throughout the entire book till the very end.
We are back with Indie, McKay, Donovan and Adam...……. OH and let's not forget Maggie, which I am in so in love wit
DeAnna
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had to go back and skim through book one again just to put me in the right mindset before diving into this one. Especially after that explosive cliff hanger. I'm glad I did. There are even more secrets in this one, but also lots of revelations that leave you somewhat satisfied. But also leaving room for more to come. Don't try to figure it out though, because our brilliant author would never make it obvious. Its dark, its a thriller, it gives you the psychological aspect that keeps your heart ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Pretty Nightmare is the second book in the Creeping Beautiful series. You MUST read Creeping Beautiful before you read this book!!! Indie Anna Accorsi, Core McCay, Adam Boucher and Donavan Couture and Maggie Accorsi are back and their stories need to be told!

I HIGHLY recommend Pretty Nightmare and series!

If you love twisted mind games and love suspense then you should love this book. There are some twists that I had to keep picking my jaw up from the ground and the twists kept on a coming!

I a
Stacy (Romance Reading Diva)
This pretty nightmare was perfection! 5 stars

Wow, my mind was blown away by this book! But, now I will go back! For the first section of the book my thoughts were that I loved these guys and loved being back in their world. McKay, Adam and Donovan: I love how this author writes their personalities and how they interact with each other. They all had different relationships with Indie too, and I appreciated that. I was glad to see Indie journey to find her truth in this book. When the truth and pr
Jill  Kirtley
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretty Nightmare by JA Huss has well and truly blown my mind. Days later I’m still speechless. It’s a fantastic read with twists and turns aplenty, and as this amazing series continues to thrill and excite there are some shocking secrets revealed.
I love all the ‘Company’ related books. It’s an intriguing world full of secrets, mystery, suspense, and danger, with brilliant characters both good and bad.
I can’t wait for more!
Veronica LaRoche
HAIL TO THE QUEEN
This book was an insane, mind fuck that had me glued too my kindle. These characters are absolutely unforgettable. I love what was revealed and also like wtf I didn’t see that coming. Truly an remarkable story that everyone must read. Another 5 star read that will blow your mind.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Kimkbries
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Indie, McKay, Adam and Donavon. Four people brought together in a story with so many twists and turns I loved every bit of it. Secrets and self discoveries bring so much to the story. How these four are connected and what we learn about all of them, I could not wait to see what happened next. Huge fan of this author, and this one was so good!
Sammie Lynn
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just finished this book and I'm a little speechless. Truthfully, reviewing a JA Huss book is so difficult because there are so many unknowns that 1. I don't want to spoil anything and 2. I want other readers to just go in blind. That's the best way to read a JA Huss story like this.

So after Creeping Beautiful (book 1).. I felt a little lost, but knew we would get some answering in Pretty Nightmare. And honestly, I still felt pretty lost through the first half of Pretty Nightmare.. I found it t
Heidi R.
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking moly! This book is one shocking surprise after another! Totally blew my MIND!
Lindsay
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many details, so little time! This is one those books that you need to pay extra attention to! The devil is in the details and that’s the truth for this story. So intricate and woven so together nicely!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • Uncrossed (Harem Station #6)
  • Clutch Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Pink
  • Veiled Vixen
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Crowne Rules
  • Anchor (Palm South University, #2)
  • Rush (Palm South University, #1)
  • Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • The Determined Hero (Lost Planet #7)
  • Dangerously
  • Prison Princess (Harem Station #4)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #1)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Diamond, #1)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Creeping Beautiful (2 books)
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)