Start by marking “Decadent (The Devil's Due, #4)” as Want to Read:
Decadent (The Devil's Due, #4)

Decadent

(The Devil's Due #4)

Singular tastes. That's what the Wilders are known for. I’m no exception.
The world sees me as nothing more than a hedonistic pretty boy. But not everything is as it appears.

One thing is certain. I'm a man who knows no boundaries.
With no soul and no conscience, I'm free to take what I want.
Including a deadly covert agent with a sassy mouth and an angelic smile.

She does
Kindle Edition
Published September 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Decadent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Decadent

Start your review of Decadent (The Devil's Due, #4)
Jessica Alcazar

Delilah and Gray … if there was ever two people who deserved happiness, it is those two. They both dragged their past around with them like a ball and chain. They both fit perfectly together to break those chains. Delilah and Gray were kismet. That’s how I perceived them. They found in each other what each needed to be whole. I loved how attuned Gray was with Delilah. He knew exactly what Delilah needed when she needed it. Amazing storyline. I was very enraptured with them both from the beginnin
Lisa Marie
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As Gray finally begins to lay all his secrets out, Delilah begins to prove she is equally his match in all things! You might want to buckle up good for the roller coaster of emotions that you go through as they earn each other’s trust! They play off each other so well I wouldn’t hazard to guess there is anyone who would be more perfect for each of them. I love them so hard!

This tale is so creatively woven before I knew it, I needed a reminder to keep breathing as I was waiting for that inevitab
April Symes
Decadent by Eva Charles is the 4th book in The Devil's Due series. This is Gray Wilder and Delilah Porter's story. I have been eagerly awaiting Gray's story and Delilah is definitely his match! What I thought I knew about Gray- nope, forget it! Just know that this book will change everything you think you know about him. So buckle up and get ready for the ride. Delilah is someone who isn't who believe she is, either. The chemistry is insanely hot , the angst intense, the emotions run high, the s ...more
Madeleine
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Decadent and absolutely amazing. There was so much action in this book right from the beginning and so the away through. I loved Gray and Delilah. This book kept my interest the entire time.
Joelle
I really enjoyed this story as it had an amazing cast of characters that were hotter than hell and it was suspenseful and filled with a ton of emotion and so much more.

Delilah was an awesome character as she was witty, smart, beautiful, a sexual creature who enjoys the pleasures of the BDSM lifestyle and loves dominating men especially in the bedroom but, out of it, it was a whole different story.

She comes off so strong and brave and wears a mask most of the time and can be a bit prickly but, s
Dora Harvey
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Wow! This book is simply amazing! This book...this dark, edgy, suspenseful, guttural with gritty real issues romance lulled me into a false sense of security, thinking the story was going to go one way when BAM—out of nowhere, I was flabbergasted with the unexpected revelations that happened, but it is jaw-dropping good! Twisted from start to finish and filled with shock, gasps, adrenaline and abundance of dark holy hotness! This is the
Lilith  Seven
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK DECADENT BY EVA CHARLES.

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY DARK ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:EVA CHARLES.
TYPE: BOOK #4 OF THE DEVIL'S DUE; CAN BE READ AS STANDALONE.
POV: DUAL POV.
MY RATING: 10 out of 5 STARS...

This is the fourth installation in the DEVIL'S DUE Series focusing on Gray Wilder and Delilah's story.

There was so much hype around this book that I was afraid It won't live up to my expectations but I was soo wrong...Gray exceeded my expectations...
I Don't know where to even start. I was d
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Decadent' is the fourth book of the 'devil's Due' series by Eva Charles. Told in dual perspectives , I loved this mysterious kinky Romance!

Delilah and Gray had me intrigued right from the moment I met them in depraved. Finally , we have their story. Gray was one of the most mysterious characters I have ever read and I loved every word of his story. Gray and Delilah have an amazing chemistry , one that you can't have enough of!

They both ha
Badh
Sep 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series, because you get some kinkery going on it, some dark romance, a lot of love, and a nice dose of thriller/suspense. Some of the books have a lot of politics in them. This one doesn't have the same amount of politics, and what is there is focused more on foreign stuff vs. domestic issues, so if you don't want to deal with the politics you're good. I do, however, suggest that you read the other 3 books in the series before you read this one.

I think I like Gray. He seems
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Heat & passion = perfection

DECADENT, the fourth book in Eva Charles' The Devil's Due series, left me speechless. Having read the previous book in this series I thought I knew what Ms Charles was going to deliver ... boy was I wrong! This story totally blew my mind. It was absolute perfection. The story of Gray Wilder and Delilah capturing and holding every part of my attention from the very beginning.

Gray is definitely not the man I thought he was. Yes, he has always portrayed himself as the wea
Melissa ~ Book Boyfriend and Husband Makes Three
I was excited about Gray and Delilah’s story because of the little bits in the previous books you could tell there was something between them.

This book completely blew up any previous notions I had of the connection Gray and Delilah shared. It was a connection that was apparent from the very start and with every page they burrowed more deeply into each other’s soul. They had a rocky start but even in those moments you could feel the fire between them there has never been a more deserving couple
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eva Charles' The Devil's Due series is EVERYTHING- they are steamy, suspenseful and ACTION PACKED that will make you feel as if you are on a thrill ride that you never want to get off. To say that I was waiting in anticipation for Gray and Delilah’s story is like saying that I mildly like chocolate(totally love BTW). In true fashion for this author she welds together a story that will have you engrossed from the very first page!

I knew there was going to be awesome steamy scenes but I was blown a
Kari Hansen
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To anyone who doesn’t know him Gray appears to be living his life to excesses whether it comes to his wealth or women, but the truth is very different. He is a man who needs to be in charge both personally and professionally as that is the only way to protect his privacy.

Delilah is bold and brash, but she too has another side that she keeps hidden from those around her. When she and Gray find themselves working together the sparks fly and they will either be each others redemption or each other’
Ola Adamska
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2020
I loved the story of JD and Gabby, but I knew that Gray being hi complicated self would also try to run for the first place n this series. Now... I don't know - I think I loved them both equally and I don't want to decide lol.
This story is the most suspenseful out of all books in this series. I felt a danger on my tongue and wanted MORE of it! Gray makes Delilah work with him o a very dangerous mission where she would be possibly nothing more than a man's toy. Do you know what it means to a stro
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG is what I was thinking after I finished this book. I have to say that I did not read the first three books in the series but I will be reading them because they intertwine with each other. I tell you I loved Gray. He is this all alpha male that can be arrogant and then sweet. He is gorgeous and he knows it.

Delilah is amazing! I just loved her sassyness and he love that she held for Gray. They both have gone through some ups and downs but together they were amazing. I just couldn't get enough
Kathy Piekarz
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Eva Charles Devils Due series and I was eagerly waiting for Gray and Delilah's story. After having read all 4 books I can now say that Gray Wilder is by far my favorite alpha male. Gray and Delilah have chemistry that smokes up the pages and I was hooked from the first chapter! The play between them is palpable. This book moves quickly and to me it never seemed to lag. I recommend reading all of the Devils Due books in order so you have an understanding of the truths that come ...more
Lisa Hemming
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love romantic suspense books and I love this series by Eva Charles. Gray and Delilah have always intrigued me and I am so happy they finally got their story. I was surprised that Gray was as romantic as he was with Delilah. He always seemed very mysterious to me and I was glad to see his softer side. Their relationship became more serious when they confided their deep dark secrets to each other. Gray truly was in love with Delilah and together they made a formidable couple.

Delilah always felt
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Oh my stars!!! This book is phenomenal. Gray and Delilah are quite the pair. Gray needs her for his mission but will she come willingly. Excellent storyline with a feel for the underworld Gray lives.
M. SanFilippo
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
TOTALLY unexpected! Scintillating, suspenseful, and over way too soon! It can be a stand alone, but I’d recommend reading the whole series in order to make it more enjoyable!
Stacey Escalera blog
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eva Charles
Decadent (The Devil's Due Book 4

“One thing is certain. I'm a man who knows no boundaries.”
Gray and Delilah
These too were a real treat to read.
I was drawn to these too I loved how detailed this book was overall the mutual connection between the MC is what I love when I read a a good book. This book was a great edition.
No spoilers this book made my day
I recommend the devil due series
Only because each book will keep u wanting to return for more
Author Eva Charles is my new favorite.
I’m l
Roxs Reads
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Author Eva Charles has knocked it out of the park! Decadent was an amazing read—I loved the storyline, the characters, and the off-the-charts chemistry between Delilah and Gray. Forget everything you ever thought you knew about Gray Wilder, he is the mystery man who is full of dark secrets, and don’t forget his indescribable deliciousness. He has left an impression on Miss Delilah Mae Porter, so when he gives her an impossible dilemma, she might just be happy to be back in training.

I have loved
AC Squared Book Blog
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is something so refreshing about reading Eva's books. Not only does she write so well, but the subject matter is always amazing and slightly unique. I loved EVERY single twist and turn we got in this book and could not have asked for more!!! This series has quickly become a favorite of mine and makes me deeply long to live in Charleston!!

Gray and Delilah were both NOT what I expected! We got the bomb of all bombs dropped on us from the getgo with Gray and it sets us up sooo nicely with the
Claire Cronin
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a stunning read by Eva, I was very intrigued with how Gray was going to be portrayed after reading briefly about him in previous books in this series, but he turned out to be so much more than I was expecting!!! Talk about keeping secrets, who knew!! Certainly not Delilah or his brothers, they didn't know what Gray had gotten into and why.... he was just Gray, playboy, sex club owner....

Delilah used to work for Gray at Wildflower, working undercover for the Government, then ended up wor
Karen
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delilah was a CIA Agent until she had to testify in front of congress and then her career took a nosedive. Now she works for Smith’s security company that is employed by JD Wilder. She has her own op going on right now though and Gray Wilder has pictures of her working that op, which could put her in jail for a very long time and get her killed, or physically harmed. She is loyal to Smith and she’s best friends with JD Wilder’s wife, Gabby.

Gray Wilder is not just a pretty boy, he’s so much more
Stacy (Romance Reading Diva)
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Decadent was delicious! 5 stars

I loved this book! Gray has shown a charming playboy facade to the world, and I was living to see what was underneath that! He will always be charming, but he was also Dominant (yes, that is meant to be capitalized), demanding, controlling, exacting, sexy, seductive, swoony yet vulnerable and caretaking. He was a perfect delicious mix of a man! Delilah’s past made me heart hurt for her, but it made her who she is. She was a fighter, feisty, sassy and obstinate. Whe
Melinda  Parker
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I must say, Gray Wilder certainly did not disappoint.  He worked me over quite well indeed.  Eva Charles knows what I like.

Gray Wilder has been cast as the ultimate playboy his entire life. And his business, though successful, doesn’t help his cause.  He’s ruthless, unforgiving, exacting, and loyal to those in his circle. But there’s another side to Gray that no one knows, expects, or understands.  But the one person that can change his plans, maybe even the man himself, is Delilah Porter.

Del
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Wow, this book is the perfect close to this series. I was nervous the entire time I read it because I wasn’t sure how this was going to all go down. It is suspenseful at times and had my full attention capturing me from the beginning, I could’ve read it in a crowded subway and still have been consumed by it. It is a detailed and emotional story with several steamy scenes, one which stood out and definitely makes my list of the hottest.

Gray, swoon, I love the tender as well as the dominant side
AnneMarie Davee
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Devil’s Due series (and you I recommend reading all of them-not because you need to in order to follow along in this book but because they are all amazing books!) and it is another winner. Having met Gray and Delilah previously, I was ready for one heck of a ride. This book did not disappoint! It is an intense read from the first chapter to the epilogue. I have to say, it is not always an easy read. Eva Charles does not shy away from deep and gritty emotions, but it is so wo ...more
Maria Hunt
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Throughout the Devil's Due series I've been intrigued by the more than apparent connection between Gray and Delilah. I've eagerly awaited their story and it was so much more than I ever expected.

Gray has always been a rather mysterious, charming and enigmatic man that I was beyond curious to get to know better. Turns out he was every bit the sexy and demanding alpha that I knew though I wasn't ready for his softer, romantic and somewhat vulnerable side that Delilah drew out. Delilah was just the
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Oh. My. God. Gray Wilder and Delilah Mae Porter!!!

Up until now we have known Gray as the sexy playboy of the Wilder family . . . but there is more to him than you can imagine. And Delilah . . . an outed covert agent. Can she find fulfilment doing less? What happens when the chance of participating in one covert mission comes her way? And, more importantly, what happens if it goes wrong?

The dynamics of this couple are crazy intense. Team leader and asset for the mission. Dominant and submissive b
« previous 1 3 next »

• Santiago's Conquest
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
  • Diamonds are Forever (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy #3)
  • Unholy Union
  • Gold Mine (Diamond, #2)
  • Crowne Rules
  • Indebted: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (King Crime Family Book 1)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • But I Need You
  • Man on Top (Man in Charge Duet, #0.5)
  • Ruthless Prince (Dark Syndicate, #1)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
  • Beautiful Thief (Omertà Law, #2)
  • Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • The Devil's Vow
After being a confirmed city-girl for more than thirty-five years, Eva moved to beautiful Western Massachusetts in 2014. There, she found herself living in the woods with no job, no friends (unless you count the turkey, deer, and coyote roaming the backyard), and no children underfoot, wondering what on earth she’d been thinking. But as it turned out, it was the perfect setting to take all those y ...more

The Devil's Due (4 books)
  • Depraved (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • Delivered (The Devil's Duet, #2)
  • Bound (The Devil's Due #3)

News & Interviews