Start by marking “A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #3)

A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis

(Good to the Last Death #3)

A Paranormal Women's Fiction with a bit of class, and a lot of sass, for anyone who feels like age is just a number!

Midlife's a bumpy journey. The ride is a freaking rollercoaster. The crisis is real.

With my life back to normal--normal being a very relative word--one would think I'd catch a break.

One would be very wrong.

With an Angel gunning for me and a Demon in my bed, l
Published July 27th 2020 by Robyn Peterman (first published July 21st 2020)

Start your review of A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #3)
Lisa Malmquist
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny, irreverent, rude and a bit ridiculous! But, very entertaining and I had a hard time putting it down.
Daisy has found out that she is a Death Counselor. A Death Counselor helps those who have passed to finish up unfinished business and move on. Mostly, it is a run of the mill thing such as a last letter to a loved one. But sometimes it gets pretty scary. Her house has become a waiting room for the dearly departed.
Meanwhile, her powers are growing, her boyfriend, the Grim Reaper is missing a
Laila Nelke
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! This was definitely the best book in series! Hilarious, full with love and emotions. It made me laugh and cry like a baby. I love those characters something fierce, especially Daisy.
Loved the story line, action packed. Some surprises happened. Some steamy scenes. Some secrets revealed. LOVE. Friendship. Understanding and forgiveness. It's an absolute must read!
Caroline Paquin
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No such thing as testing a foundation

If the third book of a series is there to test its foundation, Robyn Peterman has nothing to worry about. This book shows that the series is as solid as how Daisy sees her squatters.

In fact, I loved all the books so far, and this one is definitely my favourite. After all, it has it all: laughter, action, emotion, love, family, friendship, characters that I’ve loved or hated from the start. The works.
Suzie
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great ride!!!

I adore the series! If you like paranormal heroines, friendships, and a love story all wrapped up in a snarky, funny novel, this is the book for you. Picked it up and didn't put down until I was done...loving this author!!
Susan
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fresh, fun, and fantastic!

A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis is the most excellent fun! Favorite book in the series. So far, since I know I’ll love the next one even more! Love Daisy and Gideon. Fresh, fun, and fantastic!
Nicki
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite book of the series so far. And that is saying something because the first 2 were so good. It was so entertaining and hilarious. It gave me goosebumps! And then it made me cry like a baby. Full on blowing my snotty nose, finishing the book through my tears because I couldn't put it down for a second! Waiting for the next book might kill me. ...more
Brandy Barber
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book needs more stars. You don't know what you are missing if you have not read this book. It is everything. It only took me one day to read. I just could not put down. I went through all the emotions with this book. Daisy and everyone is back and ready to fight. I am in love with Gideon. He is just what Daisy needs in life. The new friends are a great add to the mix. I don't know how I am going to survive waiting for the next book. ...more
Jennifer Ashburn
Worth every minute

I am a brand new fan of Robyn’s, this is my first series of hers. I am Completely head over heels for this entire cast!!! Each book makes me love them even more. Robyn’s writing style has me laughing with every chapter...then I get to explain to my children why I’m laughing which just makes me laugh more. Useless trivia is amazing!
Mhairi
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Midlife Crisis series is a must read! It's hilarious, smexy, can be a a tear jerker, and has heart. The couldn't put this one down. A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis moves fast, make you laugh and cry uncontrollably. There are so many surprises, questions are asked and answered but we are left with so many more. I cannot wait until book 4! ...more
Amy Kelly
Hoooka!!!

OMG !!! Absolutely amazing, there are so many emotions in this story and I love the characters so much. I honestly can’t wait until the next !!!!
Sandra Lancaster
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book and series are just everything!!! I know it's cliche to say but it is true that this series has just gotten better with each book. Robyn writes in a way that makes the story jump off the page and makes you feel you are right there living the story with your friends. This book will take you through so many feels, leaving you happy and wanting more. It is so sassy and witty, yet emotional and loving. I laughed my a$$ off, fell more in love with Gideon right along with Daisy and was shock ...more
Kat, lover of bears...
Sadly, I won’t be continuing this series for 91 reasons; John Travolta. It’s one thing for an author to use a fictional character to describe another character like, “Yoga” or “Darth Vader”. But to call the Archangel Michael “John Travolta” 91 times in a 366 page book is juvenile and annoying. The author has also changed the series from cozy to adult. Although I could skip over the content, there are 91 reasons why I don’t care to read on.
Elisa
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 did not disappoint...

Talk about hilarious, fast paced and left me feeling emotionally rung out ...lol there really is nothing like curling up with a Robyn Peterman book to give you the whole gamut of FEELS!!!

Now I’m left imagining what’s going to happen next... and I can’t wait.
Andrea Martin
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Daisy, Gideon and the whole lot are back for book #3 of this AMAZING series written by Robyn Peterman. Daisy has had to deal with quite a lot so far since turning the BIG 4-oh and it doesn't look like its letting up anytime soon. Well what did we expect when a death counselor falls in love with the Grim Reaper? To make matters even more interesting she's now set out to prove that the Angel of Mercy aka Clarissa has wrongfully condemned her gay dead husband Steve to the darkness. Add in her lovin ...more
Patti
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Over forty has its challenges and this series has added a comical touch like you never imagined. Looking for that next book addiction? Love snarky and unexpected? Just want to tell the world where to go? How about just reading yourself into a better mood by picking this book up! Angels, demons, and a use for super glue you haven’t thought of yet, this series totally makes our own midlife grips seem trivial, or at least this book will put you in a safer mood for the general public. Reading this s ...more
Kelley  Stuart
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am in love with this series! It just keeps getting better and better!
We pick up with Daisy trying to save her dead gay ex-husband from the darkness. The catch is, how to prove he didn’t commit suicide. Daisy learns more about her family and friends in some surprising and humorous twists that definitely put a new spin on things. And of course, she still has the angel of mercy to deal with.
But some things happily chug along “normally” and she still has need of cases of super glue for her
Lisa Kubin
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The world is crazy right now so read a book by Robyn Peterman so you can laugh. Ok this 3rd book made me cry again!! How can I laugh on one page and cry on the next? How does she keep doing it? I did not want this book to end. I always want to highlight specific things in the book that I loved but that means spoilers so I won't but suffice it to say Daisy really comes into her potential in this book and age truly is just a number for her. She is just starting to live her life to the fullest!! I ...more
Nancy Wege
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Things are heating up even more for Daisy and the team! This is another most excellent installment in the Good to the Last Death series.

Daisy still has her home full of squatters, a super-sized box of super glue, a hot as hell Grim Reaper in love with her, and now she has an Angel gunning for her. The first three are great, but she’s got to deal with the last one. Add to that new relatives, and her midlife crisis is off to a fantastic start.

I love the action in this series. Robyn draws you into
Leah Hines
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think things couldn't possibly get zanier! Oh boy do they! There are reveals galore that leave Daisy and the reader like fish out of water. I absolutely loved the relationship between Daisy and Gideon in this one. So sweet and oh so sexy. The squatters are back and we find out just how big a role they play in Daisy's life. There are just so many surprises and I don't want to give anything away. So just go read this one! With a bit of luck, and a metric ton of super glue, Daisy and ...more
Carolann Amer
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Great Great Characters, Great Plot, So So Funny, Adventurous & Romantic!!!

I absolutely cannot wait until the next book is released! This series is truly a gift that keeps on giving. Every time I think about the characters and what's happened to them I light up inside!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Because there weren't any spelling or grammatical errors, I was able to just soak in a great story, so many thanks for that as well.
Regina Marie O Brien
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Robyn did it again, Daisy and the gang are back again in this roller-coaster of hilarity, daisy is in for a few surprises along the way but she handles it all with grace, you will laugh, get angry & even she'd a tear or two, few twists that will shock you but oh wow didn't see that coming, fantastic array of characters that you'll fall in love with, brilliant storyline that will keep you hooked till the end, can't wait to see what's in store next ❤️ ...more
Tiffany
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This has quickly become one of my favorite Robyn Peterman series. Daisy's adventure continues along with an amazing cast of characters, her favorite squatters, and (of course) oodles of super glue. This book is full of twists and turns and just when you think you've got a handle on it, it pivots one more time.

Super fast read - I couldn't put it down! I'm eagerly awaiting the next book in this series.
Izzybear
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I admittedly haven’t read the first two but honestly it didn’t take away from how wonderful this story is. It only made me want to go back and read the previous ones.
Daisy and her friends are fun and relatable. Their journey had me laughing out loud while also shedding a tear or two.
I really felt for the characters in the story and enjoyed going on this adventure with them.
Amy
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Robyn's books, and have a few favorites....but this series...this series, just reaches to my soul. I can relate to the characters so well. I laughed, I cried, I said 'Wait, What?' so many times while reading this book. The clues we were graced with explains so much...but still more questions remain. Excited for the next one!
This is a great series to welcome you into the wonderful world of craziness that is Robyn Peterman.
Darcy Smith
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magnificent Story!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, not stop laughter and drama. This as with all of Robyn Peterman's is one fantastic, stunning of a story. It is the best kind of addiction that you never want to get rid of. I absolutely love Daisy and her crew. The antics that are played out will keep you on your toes. It is extremely well written, the characters are magnificently developed, and the descriptions are radiant. This story is the third book in the series and unfortunately I have to wait to find
Robyn Smithson
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Daisy and the Immortals are back. Gideon and Daisy are getting closer and building a foundation for their future. The intricate web of relationships just keeps getting better. Grandma has decided to stick around and help with the squatters. Birdie finally gets to communicate what she needs help with. And superglue is a must as always. You will laugh out loud and love every second of the ride that Daisy's midlife has become! Cannot wait for Book 4. ...more
Kim
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Daisy’s world has tilted on its axis since she hit midlife. She’s final catching up to everything and deciding that life is not going to run her. And now nothing is going to get in her way. The hoots, laughs, actions, tears, and super glue are just the best in this story. I loved the entire roller coaster with Daisy.

This is the third book in a series. While the series picks up from where the second book left off, don’t worry if you haven’t read it, there is a summary to catch you up.
Crissy Sutcliffe
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
one word? Amazeballs! This story just gets better and better with every book written. I've fallen in love with all the charters, and their quirks. So many laughs when i read any book by Robyn Peterman. this book is no different. I look forward to , and devour every word. Looking forward to the next installment! ...more
Marcia Esders
Dilling My Pickles

Robyn Peterman is the queen of storytelling. Her Good to the Last Death series is entertaining, laugh out loud funny, and out of this world. It’s full of mystery and sass and snark, but it’s so much more. Daisy is hilarious and literally has her hands full as the Death Counselor...and that’s on a good day. Add a psycho Angel of Mercy and everything that happens is pure mania. Read this series. You’ll be glad you did.
Christi
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Robyn Peterman has done it again! I couldn't put this book down. When I got to the last page I wasn't ready to leave Daisy and her world. I'm looking forward to the next one with great impatience.
In this 3rd installment of the series Daisy learns things about her past that have been hidden from her, starts building a house with Gideon, has more confrontations with Clarissa, and uses tons of Superglue. In today's crazy world we need more Robyn Peterman books!

• Witching For Hope (Premonition Pointe, #2)
  • Midlife Ghost Hunter (Forty Proof, #4)
  • Midlife Demon Hunter (Forty Proof, #3)
  • Forty, Fabulous and . . . Fae? (Midlife Mayhem, #1)
  • Magical Midlife Dating (Leveling Up #2)
  • Magical Midlife Love (Leveling Up, #4)
  • Magical Midlife Invasion (Leveling Up #3)
  • Spellcasting with a Chance of Spirits (Grimm Cove, #3)
  • Bewitched (Betwixt & Between #2)
  • Midlife Magic (Not Too Late #1)
  • Divorce, Divination and . . . Destiny? (Midlife Mayhem, #2)
  • Spandex, Spells and . . . Shadows? (Midlife Mayhem, #3)
  • Beguiled (Betwixt & Between #3)
  • Witching for Joy (Premonition Pointe, #3)
  • Midlife Blues (Not Too Late #2)
  • Psychic Dreams (Glimmer Lake, #3)
  • Paranoia, Pixies and . . . Prophecies? (Midlife Mayhem, #4)
  • Brewing Trouble (Crow's Feet Coven Book 2)

Robyn writes because the people inside her head won’t leave her alone until she gives them life on paper. Her addictions include shoes (the expensive kind), Coke with extra ice in a styrofoam cup, and bejeweled reading glasses.
A former professional actress, she now lives in the south with her family and too many animals to count. Writing gives her a chance to have a job where working in her P.J.’

Good to the Last Death (5 books)
  • It's A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #1)
  • Who's Midlife Crisis Is It Anyway? (Good To The Last Death, #2)
  • My Midlife Crisis, My Rules (Good To The Last Death, #4)
  • You Light Up My Midlife Crisis (Good to the Last Death, #5)