Start by marking “Law Maker (Renegade Souls MC #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Law Maker  (Renegade Souls MC #7.5)

Law Maker

(Renegade Souls MC #7.5)

Who keeps a secret better than a psycho can?

He wasn't always Lawless.
He wasn't born the enforcer of the Renegade Souls MC.
He didnt emerge from the ground being the tamer of cats.
But was he always a psycho?
Oh, yeah, Lawless was that and more.
Think you know him? Try again.

EVERY DARK SOUL STARTS FROM SOMEWHERE.
Its born.
Its made.
Its forged in thick skin and a smart brain.
Published March 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Law Maker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Law Maker

Start your review of Law Maker (Renegade Souls MC #7.5)
V. Theia
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Youve been waiting for him LAW MAKER is now LIVE!

💀What you can expect from Law Maker:
💀Bringer of death.
💀Planner of plans.
💀Tamer of cats.
💀Boiler room shenanigans
💀A crime boss in good suits.
💀Bad fish.
💀Lawless being his majestic self.

One Click: mybook.to/LawMaker

Avail-Banner

New-Release

READY TO BE INSIDE THE MIND OF A CERTIFIED PSYCHO?
Then hold on tight, #LetsGoFish
Kay
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Law Maker was such an amazing surprise for me. From the moment I started this series, one character stood out from all the restLawless. The series has some amazing characters, but Lawless did it for me. I have been waiting for his story since I started the series, but realized that I will have to wait a while longer for his bookI am so glad that V. Theia had pity on me and threw me a bone.
FREAKING EPIC!!
It was amazing to see how it all started for himwhat made Lawless so formidableso coldso
Ri
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't know whether I want to hug or shake this author.

From the beginning of this amazing series, I fell in love with these characters. Lawless was no exception, if anything, he was EVERYTHING. There was just something about him that drew me to him. Just like any character that V creates Lawless is that and more. He is complex and a force in a myriad of ways. This novel expounded on that but it also made me want to scream because just having this morsel that led up to where things are in the
Tamara Harrington
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this book, like I know I need to keep it spoiler free but I also want you to understand how FREAKING EPIC it is!!!
Firstly this is NOT a standalone so make sure that you read all the other 7 novels and 2 novella's before you read this because it will spoil the other stories for you.
Next, get some chocolate or ice cream or what ever you pleasure is and understand that once you start this book there is NO putting it down, like your entire day will be dedicated
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
"Dont rain your emotions on me." 50 bajillion psycho stars!

If there's one character from the Renegade Souls MC series we've all waited for, it's Lawless. Anyone who is anyone knows his book is last. So to be surprised with this gorgeous nugget of a prequel novella was just what book lovers around the globe need right now while the world is going to hell. Covid-19 who? Sorry, Lawless has my whole attention!
He was everything. And I don't say that lightly or flippantly in passing. He was
Elisha Blade
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lawless

And he walked with murder on his mind.

For her.

This isnt the HEA Author lady usually gives. It honestly leaving you with so many questions. This book in no way what so ever should be read if you are not caught up with the series because it will take away a few fun surprises you get if you read in order.

Okay now that that is squared away. Have your tissue. Yeah i said it. Never knew my heart had more room for Lawless.

Forbidden. Nothing is off limits for Lawless. Like i dont even know
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
0-Law-Graphic

Man, oh, man. I need to calm down after this novella.
Lawless is a deviant, a psycho, a dark, devious man who is meticulous in everything he does. Nothing is ever left to chance, not with his smart brain and analytical thinking. After the way his subplot ended in Indecent Lies, I was left craving more, and knowing the answers. Theia gives that and so much more I didn't expect.
Lawless background and his present day merge and it's a story that whole heartedly deserves to be at the centre of
Joy Westerfield
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As Ive read thru all the Renegade Souls books, one character always stood out to me, and that is Lawless. I needed a book on him like I needed air. While this novella is not his whole story, not yet, it absolutely slayed me, Im an emotional, crazy mess. He is not your typical everyday biker, he is so much more. He is dark, sinister, no soul, tough, yet at times, a side of him comes thru to show that he has a heart somewhere in his body. No matter what he does, no matter what he says, I still ...more
Jenn
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this new installment of the Renegade Souls MC series is quite delicious!
It doesn't have a HEA(yet!!) this isn't Lawless' main book, that's still to come, but Oh, I could not get enough of this jam packed novella and this intriguing psycho we've grown to know and love over the course of this series.
Answers are given.
Secrets revealed.
More questions are thrown into the mix.
One thing I love about this author's body of work is she always keeps you guessing with tiny nuances of clues and
Robin
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Are psychos created or born?

❌boy

🔱decadent
🔱 depraved
🔱dominate
Game on motherf*****

Lawless is a character larger than life. He controls his destiny with a steel determination and iron strength that most do not possess. His sole focus for years has been to complete one task ...for her. He laid his plans, put the puzzle pieces together, played with the maggots and bad fish, but always kept his eye on the prize. His genius might be his downfall.
Brenda
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book approximately two days ago, and yet Ive still taken this long to write a single word. How can you sum up a novella that you have been patiently waiting for what seems to be years? I really have no idea, and thats what has landed me in this predicament. However, Ill try my best.

Do you ever wonder why someone makes the decisions they make while you just sit back wondering wtf!? Especially someone who intrigues you to no end and carries this dont f**k with me attitude. Since
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A deviant, soulless enforcer, Lawless is the one we're supppsed to hate. We're not supposed to fall for this sinister man. We're supposed to have enough sense to know to stay away from him and his psychotic mind.
What can I say, I'm enraptured by his story. This most definite evil monster that saves kittens shows tiny little slivers of a warm heart in all that coldness. Reading of his past, his journeys to date and the surprising twists was such a mindblowing experience.
I'm eager for the rest
V Meade
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Law Maker is not a romance story. This story is about Lawlesss life, how he grew up, the things that molded him into the man he is and will be. You see the hard shell he shows to everyone, but you also see inside Lawless to the side that does care for Angela. While this isnt a love story it does give you an understanding and I cant wait for Lawless to fall in love.

Another awesome read by Ms. Theia!!!
Emani
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lawless as been my favorite since the first book. I have been waiting for his book with every biker book that comes before him. This was just a small taste of him. Like not even enough to season meat. But it was a taste that can satisfy until we see him again. You must read if you want to know more about him. Only bad fish don't listen.

Benz he told you to stay away.
Joanne Mccorkell
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Damn. What a novella.

We knew Lawless was amazing. But to get his backstory. To have that teaser into his past history crashing into his present.

The point that although he created numerous plans, other things can happen that you are unaware of.

I loved this, but roll on Lawless's actual book as I have sooo many new questions
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fans of the series have been waiting for a long time for Lawless's story...so the author decided to tease us a little bit more with a peek into his past. How did he become the quiet yet overly-effective enforcer of the Renegade Souls? This is a short and sweet glance into the mind of the man we've all come to know and love...and no matter what you expected to find, this is definitely not it. We do find out what happened to lead up to the devastating ending of Book 7, when Lawless found himself ...more
Sasha Gonzalez
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
On his deathbed, Lawless could look through the kaleidoscope of his fucked up life and see this one event where he did something right. Something just.

Great insight into the mind of one of the most captivating characters in the whole Renegade Souls MC world. Lawless, Enforcer, friend, animal lover, killer. Hes more complex and has more layers than we couldve imagined. Im sure we will see Jay Benz again in Laws main book. I cant wait. V Theia has layered and built Laws story in such a way that
Cecewrites23
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book delves deeper for many peoples favourite member of the souls. It is a novella and you will have to have read the others before you read this one.

This delves into the life of Lawless and after the twist in the last book it looks at the reasons behind it. It makes your heartache but you get the reason why he did what he did.

You see the man behind the exterior while still wanting to know more. Kitten tamer, grumpy and other things so much leaving you at the end saying is he going to be
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-of-2020
OH-EM-FUCKING-GEE!!!
I'm still reeling with love!
I thought I knew what to expect but I was not prepared for the heart thumping ways this book made me feel. I love that we now know more of Lawless' history and why he does what he does.
He's been a series favorite from the beginning. The MC enforcer is seemingly surface deep with his non existent emotions but we see another side of him, one where he cares a lot for a select few. OMG. I can't wait for his main book to see who he ends up with. I
Taylor
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book besides it was everything! It was just a taste of who Lawless is and I cant wait until we get more of him! He thinks he is so bad but really he is the best of them all because he sucks you in and wont let you go until he is ready. He is the best at using things to get what he wants, when he wants them. Lawless is one of a kind, and when he sets out to do something he does it well. Even the devil was an angel. ...more
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The enigma that is Lawless is brought to life in this novella. A novella that gives more than most full length books could even dream of.

I would need to cut and paste the whole document here to shows you my favourite bits. It's written so well, that by the end, you just want him.

I was given a great piece of advice, that sometimes a review doesn't have to be wordy, it just has to be what you feel. So, with that person in mind, here's my review of Law Maker..........

........Stunning, Stunned,
The Iron Tiara
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this souless, sinister, kitten loving biker. You can't help fall in love with him. Especially not after knowing his backstory. This novella tells the story of the past. Of Lawless past. What made him the man he is today. Lawless is a very complex character. He is a restless soul and I loved being in his head. It showed how wicked smart he really is. That maybe this psycho does have a heart. And maybe it beats for a certain girl??

This novella is not the whole story. It was such a tease.
Heather
Shelves: read-2020
I LOVED Law's book! I loved seeing in his head and how he ticked! I can't wait for more in this series 🖤
Skyler
This novella about an MC enforcer, a man more psycho than anyone else before him, gives more than a full length novel does. it's what I love about a Theia book, it's always packed with goodies that enriches the whole series.
Oh, lawless... I wish I could give spoilers, but I don't want to ruin the enjoyment.
I will say you can't jump in on book 7.5, you would miss out on so much.
But for the RSMC long timers, this is our book. We waited so long to get under his skin.
All I can give is my feelings
SBooks
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
No matter how Lawless seemingly appears to be cold and cruel at times, I can't help loving him and all his complexities. He's no ordinary joe from the street. He's not even a typical biker. He fits into the Renegade Souls as an enforcer, a hacker and all around smart dude who fixes a lot, but now he's given the biggest sacrifice of all, his freedom and we finally understand his reasons for a lot of secrets and questions we've felt for many books.
I really hope he ends up with who I want him to,
I need a HEA
Who loves a psycho really? Besides Angela, I do!! I don't think we're meant to love Lawless, the MC enforcer doesn't make it easy to love him. on the outside he appears cold, aloof, unbothered by human feelings, but delve beneath his surface and we met a brand new Lawless.
I loved the setting of this book, taking him away from the MC and putting him in the spotlight. we see how he makes plans and sees them through to the darkest end.
He's a violent man and he has no remorse, I think when he finds
MichelleG
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lawless has always stood out amongst the rest of the Renegade Souls. So damn remote, mysterious, analytical, and INTERESTING. Not going to lie, I was a little giddy to be able to read this part of his story and get a glimpse inside his head to. It was even better knowing that there was going to be another book after this for his HEA and I. Can't. Wait.

I love almost everything this author writes. She has a way of creating characters, both male and females, that are fully fleshed out and Lawless
julianne
V has done it again with this novella about Lawless, this isn't his HEA that is still to come but I freaking adored every word of this book.

I can't rate this highly enough, it kept me turning the page and begging for more.

Long live V, Long live Lawless!!!
Latifa Morrisette
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think V Theia's books can't get better, Law Maker takes that place. This book is not a standalone. You must have read the others as this one intersects. I know the best is yet to come and I'll be there when it does.
Nancy George
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lawless just captured my heart even more. He is a sociopath with a heart that only a few see. I can not wait for more Lawless. I love the Renegade Souls but Lawless takes it all for me. Benz is going to make things really interesting. Do not miss this book or any of the Renegade Souls guys.

• Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Hunter (Hunting Her, #1)
  • Crossroads (Beautiful Biker #4)
  • Kaden (Knights Corruption MC - Next Generation, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • No Matter What: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #4)
  • The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #2)
  • Road of No Return: Hounds of Valhalla MC (Sex & Mayhem, #1)
  • Red Hot: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5)
  • For You (Corps Security Kindle Worlds)
  • Control Us (Next Generation, #1)
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Silver and Sage (Silver in the City #1)
  • Silver and Gold (Silver in the City #2)
  • Silver and Spice (Silver in the City #3)
  • A Light in the Darkness (In Darkness, #2)
  • Deception in Darkness (In Darkness #3)
  • Hidden in Darkness (In Darkness, #1)
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC (8 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC #3)
  • Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC #4)
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC #5)
  • Resurfaced Passion (Renegade Souls MC #6)
  • Indecent Lies (Renegade Souls MC #7)
  • S.O.  (Renegade Souls MC #8)