Start by marking “Kiss of Freedom (Whitemoon Warriors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss of Freedom (Whitemoon Warriors, #1)

Kiss of Freedom

(Whitemoon Warriors #1)

"To win the heart of his mate, he must first set her free."

For four hundred years, Charlie Matthews has waited for his revenge, becoming the very creature he seeks to destroy. When he finally returns to his Makers mansion, he knows the time is close. And only one thing stands between what he wants, and what he never knew he needed.

Celebrating her eighteenth birthday,
Published October 30th 2018 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of Freedom

Start your review of Kiss of Freedom (Whitemoon Warriors, #1)
Coco.V
Feb 27, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/27/2020)! 🎁
Jac
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I had such a good time reading this book!

Charlie and Nessie are awesome, kick-ass characters and I had a blast on their journey.

The concept of a world where the supernatural reign over humans built a realist and intriguing setting. I completely identified with Nessie's resentment for her slave life and the challenges she's soon faced with because of that.

Charlie was an awesome character, with his need for blood and revenge, contrasted with his desire and distress to protect N was full of
Julie
Havent read a vampire story in a while 😉

In this book, not all vampires are nice, in fact after the humans find out about the vampires, things went from bad to worse, many became blood slaves no better off than cattle, used and abused with no thought to how theyd feel to be an unwilling donor.

Vanessa is such a human, a child when she first became a donor, now a young woman, she loathes and despises them, their cruelty when taking blood, and using them as house slaves as well.

She thought she had a
Lenna  Wright-Berry
At first I thought this was taking place in the past, cause Nessie called a pen a quill something no one calls a pen that nowadays, then when it was mentioned gps tracking chips then later holographic tv, ok so in the future. This is my first time reading from this author and I will definitely read more as long as its as good as this story is.

Charlie left a decade on his makers orders, unable to say goodbye to his only friend a child of 8 years old Nessie Vanessa behind, never knowing her
Emily Wilkes-bentley
This is a fun read that I couldn't put down.

The story begins in a vampire household where vampires rule and humans are slaves.

Charlie returns to his makers household after being gone for ten years. Upon his return, he recognizes Nessie as the 8-year-old little girl that he had befriended years ago. He is urged to drink from her by his maker and obliges as he knows it will be worse for Nessie if he refuses. Upon tasting her blood, he is stunned to discover that she is his destined mate. As the
A NOVEL
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Kiss of Freedom went well above my expectations . Its been a few years since I was in my Vampire book phase, but holy moly did this book reignite that flame. The storyline kept me on my toes and the slow budding relationship between Nessie and Charlie kept me glued to my book.

The hate / love / hate relationship that develops between these two characters really tugged on my heart strings. I felt in-tuned with the characters feelings (especially Nessie) and I all of a sudden found myself
Patricia Hoffstaetter
This is the first time I have read a book written by this author and I found it to be an unusual yet enthralling vampire romance. The plot is well-written with devious undertones & intriguing, unexpected situations. The characters are interesting with complex personalities driven by emotional feelings of revenge & hatred.
There is: twists & turns, vampires, human slaves, wolf shifters, deviousness, vengeance, abuse, defiance, disdain, confusion, wariness, destined mates, fate,
Emily Dickson
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nessie was a great character who was strong and seemed to have a pretty rough time of it. Charlie was a vampire who was out for revenge. Nessie as a slave didn't trust him at all. Lots of action throughout this story as the two ran to protect her life while running into lycans along the way. Lots of chemistry and a fantastic story all the way around. I loved it!
Crystal Amason
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much more than your traditional vampire store. There are so many components to this story, but what truly makes this book is the two main characters. I absolutely love the banter between Nessie and Charlie. And when they say slow burn romance, it is slow but that burn is fierce lol. I smiled a whole lot while reading this book. So much more than I expected.
Elaine Johnson
Nov 09, 2018
Sarah Sachann-X
Dec 03, 2018
Diana
rated it did not like it
Oct 31, 2018
Nov 08, 2018
Tina Doan
Nov 14, 2018

• Dark Prince (Dark, #1)
  • Queen of Swords (The Banished Gods, #1)
  • Dark Stranger: The Dream (The Children of the Gods, #1)
  • Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)
  • Shadow and Ice (Gods of War, #1)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
  • Rescued by a Highlander (Clan Grant, #1)
  • Still Not Yours (Enguard Protectors #3)
  • Vampire Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #1)
  • Viking's Claim (Kilts & Kisses, #4)
  • The Pageant (Vampire Royals #1)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • Il compagno prescelto (Programma spose interstellari, #1)
  • Strategic Vulnerability (Immortal Ops #4)
  • Charming (Bastan Hollow Saga, #1)
  • Alien Prince Charming (Trilyn Alien Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Carnage (Whispers From the Bayou, #1)
  • Wolf Kiss (Warrior Wolves #1)
Nichole Wolfe lives in a small village in Pennsylvania with her husband and their two children and two furbabies. When not hunched over a keyboard with a coffee nearby, she can usually be found teaching Bible school, eating at her favorite Italian restaurant, and entertaining her family in her historic Civil War home.

Whitemoon Warriors (3 books)
  • Kiss of Fire (Whitemoon Warriors, #2)
  • Kiss of the Arctic (Whitemoon Warriors, #3)

News & Interviews