Start by marking “What is Baby Going to Do?” as Want to Read:
What is Baby Going to Do?

What is Baby Going to Do?

“Baby is wearing shiny red boots. What is Baby going to do?
Splash in muddy puddles!”

Babies get up to all sorts of fun. Look at what each baby is wearing and see if you can guess what they are about to do! Open the flap on each spread to discover the answer in a delightful, colorful scene. With sturdy flaps to aid hand-eye co-ordination and a question on each page to prom
Board Book, 14 pages
Published February 25th 2020 by words & pictures

To ask other readers questions about What is Baby Going to Do?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What is Baby Going to Do?

Start your review of What is Baby Going to Do?
Mary
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely. Will be great for a baby or toddler storytime on clothes and one-on-one sharing (you can't go wrong with a lift-the-flap)! Diverse babies, along with their caregivers, go about their day in colorful hats, boots, and swimsuits - whatever's appropriate for the activity they're doing.

Thanks Netgalley for the preview
Great Books
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ages-birth-2
Six different babies, all dressed differently, encourage little readers to predict what will happen next. Large and sturdy flaps open to reveal each fun activity, from stomping in puddles to sledding.

Reviewer 10.
Karina
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
It’s cute. Baby had trouble with flaps.
Pinky
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Andréa
Note: I received a digital review copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley.
Erin
This is so cute and has great illustrations! Babies will love to see the babies in the book doing things that they do everyday, like play, eat and splash in the bathtub! I will definitely use this in my Baby Storytimes.
Dolly Bigelow
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it
What baby doesn’t like a lift-the-flap book? This book is unique in that the “lift-the-flap” is actually a fold out of the page, which would make it more resistant to wear and tear.

The book has nice illustrations and the question and answer format is fun. There is no rhyming, so for parents that find rhyming a little irritating this may be a great selection.

I personally find the book a little short or lacking something truly special, but I did review the digital copy and since the primary feat
Leah Horton
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really loved “What’s Mommy Going to Do” and this one was just as enjoyable. It is a fun interactive book for kids. Colorful and bright with simple language my son enjoyed this one a lot.
Storywraps
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Babies love life and get so excited over every day things. This sturdy board book is sure to delight the toddler in your life. The wee reader looks at the attire of the diverse babies portrayed and try to guess what they are going to do. They are encouraged to open up the flap... peek-a-boo!!!!... and discover if they have made the right guess. Hurray!!!! They did it!!!! Little ones will love the magic of this lift-the-flap interactive book.

The sweet illustrations are full of opportunities to i
joyce w. laudon
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book for the youngest children is absolutely adorable.  The illustrations are multicultural, engaging and appealing!  Toddlers will watch baby over the course of the day and learn what baby does, for example, when she puts on boots or a bib.  Highly recommended for the little ones.  I really liked this book.

Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for this title in exchange for an honest review.
Catherine
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A delightful book for young children. Very simple idea. There is a picture of baby with a description. Such as 'baby is covered in Sticky food. What is Baby going to do?' Then a lift up flap on the opposite side under which is the answer. However, the beauty of this book is it calls for plenty of child and adult interaction.
Very colourful images, simple to understand and well presented.
Donna Maguire
Review to be added to Amazon Uk and US on 25th February 2020 - publication day!

This was a fun book that is easy to follow and understand.
It is good for younger children to be able to engage fully with the book and join in guessing the activities that are going to take place
It is 4 stars from me for this one, it is a fun, lift the flaps book
Alice Moon
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was a really cute bedtime read. I loved it. My baby is too small for this story but I enjoyed. But after it will be publish I will get it for him.
Thank you NetGalley for this lovely eArc.
Duane

• Grow Kind
  • A Little Courage
  • Read To Your Toddler Every Day
  • Baby's First St. Patrick's Day
  • Portrait of an Artist: Claude Monet: Discover the Artist Behind the Masterpieces
  • Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids: 40+ Fun Art Projects to Build Amazing Math Skills
  • Tiny Travelers Puerto Rico (Treasure Quest)
  • Creative Journaling: A Guide to Over 100 Techniques and Ideas for Amazing Dot Grid, Junk, Mixed-Media, and Travel Pages
  • My World: A Companion to Goodnight Moon
  • Don't Let Go!
  • Rainbow Colors
  • What is Mommy Going to Do?
  • A Potato on a Bike