Start by marking “Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)” as Want to Read:
Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)

Your French Kisses

(Boyfriend Material #5)

To do list for my last day of my Paris vacation...

1. Walk along the river

2. Visit all the chocolate shops in the city

3. Wander along the cobblestoned streets.

Things I don't expect to happen...
1. Meet a charming Englishman while strolling along the Seine

2. Spend the afternoon with him exploring Paris, and kissing. So many French kisses...

3. Board a plane that night wishi
Published March 2nd 2020 by Little Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about Your French Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your French Kisses

Start your review of Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)
Kelly
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's always difficult for me to love a short story. I never expect a lot from them but wow, Your French Kisses was really good. Part of the book happened in Paris and for once, none of the french mentions made me cringe. It was so cute and I easily got into it. I was rooting for the characters and when they said goodbyes to each other two years ago, I kind of teared up. Yeah... I'm a softie. This book wasn't about the smut and I loved that. I'm way more interested in Lauren Blakely's novellas no ...more
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Two little novellas that are introductions to novels. Something light and easy to read while I am out walking in the sunshine.
Aly
Awh, this was a cute short story! Sometimes with novellas I struggle because I feel like there isn't enough time to develop the plot and everything is such a rush. This book did a great job of coming up with a good reason for why Marley and Reid have a quick romance, they only have one day until their flights leave. They click immediately, but they both have other commitments and decide to leave it up to fate.

I thought this was adorable and Reid and Marley were good together. I loved the happy
Micky Cox
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
A delightful novella about one perfect day with a dreaming man and beautiful woman in Paris that they are both wistfully thinking about 3 years later wondering if they will ever meet again. The perfect short romance to while away an afternoon listening too that will leave you feeling warm inside.
Coco.V
Mar 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (3/8/2020)! 🎁
Kim
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
If you read One Night Stand-In, you might remember the sweet and charming Brit, Reid and Peyton's manager at the lingerie store, Marley. Peyton knows Marley has a thing for British men, but not really why. And Reid is searching for a certain girl.

This is a story of kismet, fate, timing, and second-chances. It is about that once in a lifetime connection that has a much too soon end time. And trying to hold onto it could just cause distractions in the present and future. But sometimes those meeti
Pam Nelson
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awe, I freaking love fate!!

I swear all the feels; I was rooting so hard for this couple.
Sometimes when you meet someone you just KNOW you meet someone that is going to change your life. But they might have come into our life at a wrong time. But Fate can be a funny thing and give you a second chance.

The second novella was sweet and gives us a story about taking a chance on love even when you have been burned before.

I really enjoyed these characters they were witty and the connection was swee
Jen
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes, all you need is a handful of minutes to realize that what you have in your hands--what you're currently experiencing--is special. Lauren Blakely's Your French Kisses is exactly that. Within the first couple of minutes of reading this novella--one that closes out the author's Boyfriend Material series--I knew that this was going to be one of those rare gems. Short, sweet, yet still so damn satisfying that it leaves one hell of a fab lasting impression.

An American and a Brit meet in Par
Crystal
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Okay that was just i dont even know i wanna say cute i guess PG book. I was expecting some heat you know but guess not at least it was free
Suzi Vanderham
Pure happiness!

This book is what champagne bubbles feel like sipped on a delicious night with your special someone: complete and pure happiness!

A chance meeting by two people still not knowing what a future life will hold in store for them. People still needing to grow and blossom into themselves. What American lady wouldn’t jump at the chance to take a chocolate tour all day with a handsome Brit through the streets of Paris especially when they know it will only be that one day.

Ms. Blakely wro
MJ
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
Adorable. Sweet. Touching. Sigh-worthy. I felt all the love in this novella featuring side characters from the Boyfriend Material series. A chance meeting in Paris between a charming Brit and a sweetheart of an American, drive this short as they spend 5 hours together and don't see each other again until fate steps in 3 years later.

Despite the length, it's Blakely romance at its very best, delivering all the feels as only she can.

A perfect little read when you're looking for a quick escape from
JK☆
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You can go wrong with a Lauren Blakey story 🙂

A sweet, quick feel good read. Total works as a standalone without having read the rest of the series. But I likely will now.

Added audio narration by Shane East (one of my favorite male voices) and Erin Mallon only enhanced the story experience IMO. I'm a fan of immersion reading as well as being able to switch between reading and audio when I'm doing mundane or repetitive tasks (like laundry).
Kate R
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
didn't know I needed this novella, but I loved every second of it! If you read the third one, you met Reid, and Marley was in the second one. This was short, sweet, perfect little escape. Highly recommend the whole series! ...more
Teresa
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
Short and sweet.
Lovetoread
Short story. This is my first romance story by Lauren Blakely. Your French Kisses is a short story, and I found it worth reading. I liked the story. But I do say if you are one that wants more sizzle and heat besides some kisses you will be disappointed. I would say however this was a sweet story and I did like the characters. I would recommend this romance.
Jill M
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-sweet
This was 2 cute novellas that were sweet and romantic and full of fluff. They will warm the heart and make you believe in love. The narration was spot on with Erin Mallon and Shane East and then Andi Arndt and Joe Arden.
Carol Soares
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
That's it ? Where's the rest of the book ? Hahaha ...more
Sandra Aaron
Mar 10, 2020 rated it liked it
This short story gets 3.5 stars from me, rounded down to 3 stars. It would have gotten 4 stars if it had been longer, but it was just too short for my taste. I needed more character development, and more about how their relationship was going after they had been together for a while.

This story features a likable couple, and they have some sweet scenes. There is no sex, just a slight mention that it occurred. I won't give spoilers, but the premise for how they met and got together was sweet.

My r
Laurie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Lauren Blakely's "Your French Kisses" was a sweet, charming epilogue to the Boyfriend Material series. It was a very short story that only took me about an hour to read, but there was still something magical about it that really resonated with me. It may have been the fact that main characters Reid and Marley's first meeting took place in Paris, a famously romantic city that I have always wished to visit. I also loved the way they tried to live in the moment and treasure every bit of their time ...more
Patty
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love treats like this! Two novellas that warmed my heart and just made me feel good! French Kisses is a sweet, second chance romance that will leave you swooning. On a chance meeting several years earlier, Marley meets Reid the day they are both leaving France to go to their respective homes. Karma has found them, as they are a perfect match, and to keep the love alive, they do not exchange information, but let luck see if they ever meet again. This is a such a fun and touching story, and the ...more
Jen Franklin
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do yourself a favor and listen to this one! This short story is everything wonderful! It starts with simple to-do lists and quickly turns into the unexpected. Unexpected meetings, unexpected attraction, unexpected connection, unexpected longstanding imprint on two people not looking for it. The circumstances are all wrong, but everything that matters is so incredibly RIGHT! I have already listened a few times.

I first listened to this as the bonus material with One Night Stand-in, but have since
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Your French Kisses is a novella in the Boyfriend Material series by Lauren Blakely. It can be read as standalone but I highly recommend reading it after One Night Stand-In since that is where you will meet Reid. Lucas’s best friend and business partner and a man on a mission to find the woman he spend five hours with in Paris three years ago. It’s that romantic!?!

It totally is! And now you will get to read about their time together in the city of love. I was so hoping for Reid to get his own bo
Deb Diem
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Your French Kisses is a fantastic contemporary romance by Lauren Blakely. This is a fairly quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time. Ms. Blakely has given readers a well-written book. The characters in this book are just plain lovable. Reid is just starting out as a graphic designer and is in Paris for a bike race. Marley and her friends are in Paris for the last night of their post-graduation tour of Europe. Reid and Marley meet on their last day in Paris and agree that Reid has ...more
Viper Spaulding
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sigh ... what a sweet insta-love, second-chance story!

Reid and Marley enjoy a perfect day in Paris, instantly connecting even though they each know that they're not in a position to pursue a long-term, long-distance relationship. The bulk of this sweet novella follows them along this one magical day, but it's bookended by their second-chance connection years later.

Nothing more than kisses is detailed in this delightful story, yet we still get all the emotional depth and chemistry that we expect
Mar 16, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a really sweet (but VERY short) story. Marley and Reid have one magical day in Paris. Reid, a sexy Brit, is in the country for a bike race with friends. Marley is on a tour of Europe before starting business school in the States. They meet on a park bench overlooking the Seine. They have instant chemistry and spend the day falling in love. Both of them know the timing isn't perfect and they part ways not evening exchanging last names or contact information. They spend the next three year ...more
Christie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of the most charming and romantic novellas I've ever read. I am such a sucker for holiday romances and romances that involve that element of fate and I enjoyed every single second of this story about two people who spend a magical afternoon together in Paris and find their way back to each other. My only complaint is that I wanted more! Its super difficult for me to rate such a short book 5 stars, but this is one of the better novellas I've read and I would totally recommend this!

P.S: You do
Beth C.
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lovely LB novella

Everything Lauren Blakely does is gold! This novella was spectacular. Short and sweet and full of hope, trust and love. I absolutely adored “Your French Kisses”! What a beautiful story. One chance encounter that is love at first site...and lasts.

And if you want an extra special treat, get the audiobook too. There’s a bonus novella and all of the narrators were fabulous. They are seriously some of the best in the biz! No matter how the four of them team up, Shane, Erin, Andi an
Mary L.
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Endless love

So sweet, so tender, so much a page from fate and out of time this is one of the most endearing stories I have read in a very long time. It went by so fast as page after page disappeared and I could not stop them from ending the perfect time Reid and Madly spent together in Paris one glorious afternoon. They allowed themselves to feel each moment as if it were a gift but they also knew that one day that gift would be unwrapped, just not now. Circumstances notwithstanding, this story
Lourdes
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A chance encounter of a couple of foreigners in Paris is the background for this novella and I couldn’t imagine how sweet and romantic it would be when I picked it up.
I wonder how Lauren Blakely can pack such a punch in such a short story, but she has and I was left with the sweetest feeling after reading it. Falling in love has never been more beautifully displayed as she has with the Boyfriend Material series and this novella sums it up in the best way proving again why Ms. Blakely still remai
Jocelyne
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Your French Kisses is the fourth book in the Boyfriend Material Series. This audiobook includes two short novellas. Each story is fun, sweet, and romantic. I liked the narration!

Your French Kisses, narrated by Shane East and Erin Mallon: Marley and Reid's story is beautifully written, and romantic. This is a great instalove/second chance to love. I enjoyed it. The narration is great.

Too Good to Be True, narrated by Joe Arden and Andi Arndt. I loved Olivia and Herb's story. This is a great inst
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Man Crush Monday (Love For Days, #1)
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Doughn't Let Me Go (Slice, #3)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1)
  • The Hookup Equation (Loveless Brothers #4)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Chandelier
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Everly Dalton's Dating Disasters (Dirty Martini Running Club #0.5)
  • Going Down Again (Billionaire Bad Boys, #4.5)
  • Stud in the Stacks (Girl Band #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Boyfriend Material (5 books)
  • Special Delivery
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #3)
  • One Night Stand-In (Boyfriend Material #4)