Start by marking “Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)” as Want to Read:
Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)

Your French Kisses

(Boyfriend Material #4)

To do list for my last day of my Paris vacation...

1. Walk along the river

2. Visit all the chocolate shops in the city

3. Wander along the cobblestoned streets.

Things I don't expect to happen...
1. Meet a charming Englishman while strolling along the Seine

2. Spend the afternoon with him exploring Paris, and kissing. So many French kisses...

3. Board a plane that night
Published March 2nd 2020 by Little Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about Your French Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your French Kisses

Start your review of Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)
Kim
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
If you read One Night Stand-In, you might remember the sweet and charming Brit, Reid and Peyton's manager at the lingerie store, Marley. Peyton knows Marley has a thing for British men, but not really why. And Reid is searching for a certain girl.

This is a story of kismet, fate, timing, and second-chances. It is about that once in a lifetime connection that has a much too soon end time. And trying to hold onto it could just cause distractions in the present and future. But sometimes those
Pam Nelson
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awe, I freaking love fate!!

I swear all the feels; I was rooting so hard for this couple.
Sometimes when you meet someone you just KNOW you meet someone that is going to change your life. But they might have come into our life at a wrong time. But Fate can be a funny thing and give you a second chance.

The second novella was sweet and gives us a story about taking a chance on love even when you have been burned before.

I really enjoyed these characters they were witty and the connection was
Coco.V
Mar 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (3/8/2020)! 🎁
Jen
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes, all you need is a handful of minutes to realize that what you have in your hands--what you're currently experiencing--is special. Lauren Blakely's Your French Kisses is exactly that. Within the first couple of minutes of reading this novella--one that closes out the author's Boyfriend Material series--I knew that this was going to be one of those rare gems. Short, sweet, yet still so damn satisfying that it leaves one hell of a fab lasting impression.

An American and a Brit meet in
Crystal
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Okay that was just i dont even know i wanna say cute i guess PG book. I was expecting some heat you know but guess not at least it was free
Suzi Vanderham
Pure happiness!

This book is what champagne bubbles feel like sipped on a delicious night with your special someone: complete and pure happiness!

A chance meeting by two people still not knowing what a future life will hold in store for them. People still needing to grow and blossom into themselves. What American lady wouldnt jump at the chance to take a chocolate tour all day with a handsome Brit through the streets of Paris especially when they know it will only be that one day.

Ms. Blakely
Kelly
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's always difficult for me to love a short story. I never expect a lot from them but wow, Your French Kisses was really good. Part of the book happened in Paris and for once, none of the french mentions made me cringe. It was so cute and I easily got into it. I was rooting for the characters and when they said goodbyes to each other two years ago, I kind of teared up. Yeah... I'm a softie. This book wasn't about the smut and I loved that. I'm way more interested in Lauren Blakely's novellas ...more
MJ
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
Adorable. Sweet. Touching. Sigh-worthy. I felt all the love in this novella featuring side characters from the Boyfriend Material series. A chance meeting in Paris between a charming Brit and a sweetheart of an American, drive this short as they spend 5 hours together and don't see each other again until fate steps in 3 years later.

Despite the length, it's Blakely romance at its very best, delivering all the feels as only she can.

A perfect little read when you're looking for a quick escape from
Kate R
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
didn't know I needed this novella, but I loved every second of it! If you read the third one, you met Reid, and Marley was in the second one. This was short, sweet, perfect little escape. Highly recommend the whole series!
Jill M [Embrace the Romance blog]
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-sweet
This was 2 cute novellas that were sweet and romantic and full of fluff. They will warm the heart and make you believe in love. The narration was spot on with Erin Mallon and Shane East and then Andi Arndt and Joe Arden.
Sandra Aaron
Mar 10, 2020 rated it liked it
This short story gets 3.5 stars from me, rounded down to 3 stars. It would have gotten 4 stars if it had been longer, but it was just too short for my taste. I needed more character development, and more about how their relationship was going after they had been together for a while.

This story features a likable couple, and they have some sweet scenes. There is no sex, just a slight mention that it occurred. I won't give spoilers, but the premise for how they met and got together was sweet.

My
Laurie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Lauren Blakely's "Your French Kisses" was a sweet, charming epilogue to the Boyfriend Material series. It was a very short story that only took me about an hour to read, but there was still something magical about it that really resonated with me. It may have been the fact that main characters Reid and Marley's first meeting took place in Paris, a famously romantic city that I have always wished to visit. I also loved the way they tried to live in the moment and treasure every bit of their time ...more
Patty
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love treats like this! Two novellas that warmed my heart and just made me feel good! French Kisses is a sweet, second chance romance that will leave you swooning. On a chance meeting several years earlier, Marley meets Reid the day they are both leaving France to go to their respective homes. Karma has found them, as they are a perfect match, and to keep the love alive, they do not exchange information, but let luck see if they ever meet again. This is a such a fun and touching story, and the ...more
Jennifer Franklin
Do yourself a favor and listen to this one! This short story is everything wonderful! It starts with simple to-do lists and quickly turns into the unexpected. Unexpected meetings, unexpected attraction, unexpected connection, unexpected longstanding imprint on two people not looking for it. The circumstances are all wrong, but everything that matters is so incredibly RIGHT! I have already listened a few times.

I first listened to this as the bonus material with One Night Stand-in, but have since
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Your French Kisses is a novella in the Boyfriend Material series by Lauren Blakely. It can be read as standalone but I highly recommend reading it after One Night Stand-In since that is where you will meet Reid. Lucass best friend and business partner and a man on a mission to find the woman he spend five hours with in Paris three years ago. Its that romantic!?!

It totally is! And now you will get to read about their time together in the city of love. I was so hoping for Reid to get his own book
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧

Two novelettes in one book. Gotta love that!

Your French Kisses: Marley & Reid story is about love at first sight, timing and the one that got away... almost. This is a sweet and dreamy novella that remind us that no matter where you are in life, today could be the day you meet the person of your dreams and if it's meant to be it will be...eventually. Erin Mallon & Shane East were perfect as always, they both do great flirty characters with a lot of emotions.

Too Good To Be
Viper Spaulding
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sigh ... what a sweet insta-love, second-chance story!

Reid and Marley enjoy a perfect day in Paris, instantly connecting even though they each know that they're not in a position to pursue a long-term, long-distance relationship. The bulk of this sweet novella follows them along this one magical day, but it's bookended by their second-chance connection years later.

Nothing more than kisses is detailed in this delightful story, yet we still get all the emotional depth and chemistry that we expect
Mar 16, 2020 rated it liked it
This is a really sweet (but VERY short) story. Marley and Reid have one magical day in Paris. Reid, a sexy Brit, is in the country for a bike race with friends. Marley is on a tour of Europe before starting business school in the States. They meet on a park bench overlooking the Seine. They have instant chemistry and spend the day falling in love. Both of them know the timing isn't perfect and they part ways not evening exchanging last names or contact information. They spend the next three ...more
Christie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of the most charming and romantic novellas I've ever read. I am such a sucker for holiday romances and romances that involve that element of fate and I enjoyed every single second of this story about two people who spend a magical afternoon together in Paris and find their way back to each other. My only complaint is that I wanted more! Its super difficult for me to rate such a short book 5 stars, but this is one of the better novellas I've read and I would totally recommend this!

P.S: You
Jocelyne
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Your French Kisses is the fourth book in the Boyfriend Material Series. This audiobook includes two short novellas. Each story is fun, sweet, and romantic. I liked the narration!

Your French Kisses, narrated by Shane East and Erin Mallon: Marley and Reid's story is beautifully written, and romantic. This is a great instalove/second chance to love. I enjoyed it. The narration is great.

Too Good to Be True, narrated by Joe Arden and Andi Arndt. I loved Olivia and Herb's story. This is a great
Lourdes
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A chance encounter of a couple of foreigners in Paris is the background for this novella and I couldnt imagine how sweet and romantic it would be when I picked it up.
I wonder how Lauren Blakely can pack such a punch in such a short story, but she has and I was left with the sweetest feeling after reading it. Falling in love has never been more beautifully displayed as she has with the Boyfriend Material series and this novella sums it up in the best way proving again why Ms. Blakely still
Mary L.
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Endless love

So sweet, so tender, so much a page from fate and out of time this is one of the most endearing stories I have read in a very long time. It went by so fast as page after page disappeared and I could not stop them from ending the perfect time Reid and Madly spent together in Paris one glorious afternoon. They allowed themselves to feel each moment as if it were a gift but they also knew that one day that gift would be unwrapped, just not now. Circumstances notwithstanding, this story
Susanne M.
Serendipity

3.5 🌟 stars. Very short story for Marley and Reid. 5 hours in Paris sharing chocolate sweets and kisses. What are the chances of reuniting three years later? You'll see. Sweet story, no steam, no cheating or cliffhanger. Overall quality of writing was really good, just would have liked to see into their relationship more and get a happy ever after, not just end on a happy note.
Vilma
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As a chocoholic myself, this book was awesome. It was a sweet romance and short but powerful
Marley and Reid bond over their love of chocolate and spend a fun day in Paris before they each leave to head to their own homes without exchanging last names or phone numbers.

After 3 years of searching for Marley, Reid happens upon her in a New York and the sparks remain.
Erika Jackson
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freaking love it 😍

I absolutely loved this story! This story is unlike any other books I read this year. The story was captivating, intriguing,and wonderful. This is a beautiful love story. I absolutely adore Marley and Reid. The writing was done beautifully and flows throughout the book. Great freaking work again Lauren Blakely! Thank you for this story😘
Lady
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Becky
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lauren-blakely
What do you do when you meet the person you know is the one for you and you only have one afternoon to spend with them? You treasure every moment. This is what happens to Reid and Marley. They know that the distance between the Ststes and England is just too far apart. But. They never forget each other. Read the book to find out what happens. Excellent story!
Theresa
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When two people made for each other spend a wonderfully romantic afternoon in Paris, then willingly part ways to focus on their professional lives, they deserve the biggest HEA--even if it takes years for it to happen.

This is a novella, so I don't want to give too much of the story away, but if you read/listened to One Night Stand-In, you know a bit about Reese and Marley.

Reese and Marley are my favorite "let's let fate decide our ending" couples! Their first meeting was so beautifully sweet,
Kristin
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, Sweet and all the Feels

Oh Lauren, I needed this love story. So sweet and wonderful, that connection you cant deny. My heart exploded, I cried, I felt all the feels. This is just the story I didnt know I needed after Boyfriend Material. So wonderful, I highly recommend this! Short, sweet, and all the feels!!
Karen Butler
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, after finishing One Night Stand-in, I had to go on and read Your French Kisses. Just finished it. I am speechless and have goosebumps from this very touching and loving novella. Way to go Lauren Blakely! You have knocked it out of the ballpark with this sweet ending to a great Boyfriend Material series. Thank you.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy
  • Just One Year
  • Man Crush Monday
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy #3)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • The Trade
  • Number Neighbors
  • For a Goode Time Call...(Goode Girls #1)
  • Doughn't Let Me Go
  • Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: ...more

Boyfriend Material (4 books)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • One Night Stand-In (Boyfriend Material #3)