Start by marking “Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #2)” as Want to Read:
Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #2)

Good Girl, Bad Blood

(A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #2)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  17,169 ratings  ·  2,899 reviews
The highly anticipated sequel to the instant New York Times bestseller, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder! More dark secrets are exposed in this addictive, true-crime fueled mystery.

Pip is not a detective anymore.

With the help of Ravi Singh, she released a true-crime podcast about the murder case they solved together last year. The podcast has gone viral, yet Pip insists her
Published April 30th 2020 by Electric Monkey

To ask other readers questions about Good Girl, Bad Blood, please sign up.
Olivia E. No, but Barney died in the first one AND IM STILL NOT OVER IT
a s h l e y The book isn't expected to be published until April 30th. As for the Book 3 and 4, it seems like the publishers are wanting it as a series and Holly i…moreThe book isn't expected to be published until April 30th. As for the Book 3 and 4, it seems like the publishers are wanting it as a series and Holly is doing just that but I can't be certain.(less)

·  17,169 ratings  ·  2,899 reviews

Start your review of Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #2)
Nilufer Ozmekik
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FIVE FRANK-FREAKING-TASTIC, AMAZING STARS coming up!

This series has truly educational purpose: especially last chapters of this book literally taught me how to speak Gibberish! I’m stunned, startled, speechless and numb. I loved the first book so much and as soon as I got my digital copy, I jumped up and down several times on the couch and broke it! ( Thankfully not my Ipad, I just broke my favorite couch! Shame on my over exaggerated excitement skills and too much sweet consumption during qua
Ruby Granger
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
okay WOW!

I did not think Holly Jackson would be able to top A Good Girl's Guide To Murder -- but this book was fantastic! The plot is so carefully constructed, and the characters are wonderfully believable. The dozens of twists mean that it is super fast-paced (the only downside is that you quite literally can't put it down!) and gripping from first to last page.

If you read just one thing this year, it should be this series.
Chelsea Humphrey
She's done it again folks! Absolutely knocked another dark mystery out of the park. Looking forward to book #3! ...more
Hannah Greendale
Holly Jackson should just take my money now, because whatever thrilling mystery she writes next will be an instant pre-order for me.
megs_bookrack
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**4.5-stars rounded up**

I have been highly anticipating Good Girl, Bad Blood since I turned the final page of Holly Jackson's 2019-release, A Good Girls Guide to Murder.

Okay, truth be told, I didn't even know there was going to be a sequel to AGGGTM, but I knew I wanted more of Pippa Fitz-Amobi and her badass investigatory abilities!

After she solved the mystery of the disappearance of Andie Bell, along with her now boyfriend, Ravi Singh, Pippa created a True Crime podcast about the case.

It went
krista ☽✧
Feb 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
"I think we all get to decide what good and bad and right and wrong mean to us, not what we’re told to accept. ''

Good Girl ,Bad Blood is the sequel too ya murder mystery A good girls guide too murder by Holly Jackson i readed the first one a little while ago and finished it in one sitting because it felt really addictive. This is my first murder mystery series tho so i have nothing too compare it too just be aware of that. When i finished the first one i was like oh huh there is a sequel.
Melcaroni
After reading:

Can I sue Holly Jackson for ending "Good Girl, Bad Blood" like that and for messing with my feelings? "Good Girl, Bad Blood" is the second book in the "A Good Girl's Guide to Murder," series, and I love both this book and the series so far. I can't wait to read the third book in this series "As Good as Dead" when it comes out!

Pip has decided that she's giving up her mystery-solving days and decides to make a podcast called "A Good Girl's Guide to Murder," where she talks about how
Peyton Reads
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOOKS LIKE HOLLY JACKSON KEPT ME UP TILL 6AM ONCE AGAIN WITH HER WRITING GENIUS!!
Xandra (StarrySkyBooks)
Feb 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
A sequel??? to A Good Girl's Guide to Murder??? I never would have guessed, but I'm so excited right now!

Pippa and crime podcasts? I already know I'm going to love it!
Eilidh
”I said I would never do this again, never play the detective, never again lose myself to the world of small-town secrets. It wasn’t me, not any more. I would have stuck to it too; I know I would’ve. But something’s happened and now I have to break that promise. Someone has gone missing. Someone I know.”

Our smart and witty teenage detective is back for round 2 in the highly anticipated sequel to 2019’s A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder, and this time, the stakes are higher than ever. After the event
Larry H
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are times when you can’t shake the need to investigate crimes even when you want to...

Don’t you love sequels that are just as good as their predecessor? That’s truly the case with Good Girl, Bad Blood , Holly Jackson’s sequel to The Good Girl’s Guide to Murder , which I read and absolutely loved earlier this year.

Pippa Fitz-Amobi is done being a detective. After she and her family have put the fallout from the murder case she worked on behind them, she has sworn not to get involved a
Lia Carstairs
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

Tell me it didn't just end like that.........right?😰

You've actually gotta be kidding me.🤬😤😫
Like ending Good Girl, Bad Blood like that and then expecting me to WAIT until 2021??!!!

As of now I am going to announce that I really hate seeing the digits 2021. Come next year, I'll love it but until then........I absolutely despise seeing that year. (Haha well maybe I should be glad the release date isn't 2022---->that would be intended torture)

Better yet, lemme just steal the
Mandy White (mandylovestoread)
This book had so much to live up to as A Good Girls Guide to Murder was brilliant and so loved. And you know what - Good Girl, Bad Blood is brilliant too! I could not wait to dive straight into this when I bought it and I stayed up late last night to finish it - I was hooked. I haven't had alot of luck with YA Fiction of late so these 2 books were a welcome surprise. I highly recommend this series, even if you don't read this genre.

We pick Pip up a few months after the events of A Good Girls Gui
Oscar
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-releases, 2020
I enjoyed this! Well except maybe to the one part that felt highly unbelievable. I was already skeptical picking this one up because the first one, personally, felt like an 'okay' read. However, reading so many crazy adult thrillers I realized that I needed a break. So this was it. This book was fun and has this easy-to-follow plot with charming characters. Rooting for an 18 year old girl to solve her little town mysteries wasn't bad after all. Ready for the next one! ...more
Kate (GirlReading)
3.75* Another brilliantly addictive novel from Holly Jackson.

While I didn’t love this book quite as much as book one due to it starting to feel pretty far fetched, not including quite as many extra dimensions such as emails, transcripts, evidence etc. and featuring an ending I’m still in two minds about, none of these things stopped me from totally devouring this book in just a few sittings.

It was fast paced, intense, gripping and incredibly entertaining. Holly Jackson writes in a way that is i
Maryam🌻
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damn, this book...
This was just as thrilling and engaging as A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder and perhaps even more heart-pounding!

In this book, someone Pip knows in Little Kilton disappears but the police deemed it a low-risk case and won’t do anything about it so Pip takes matters into her own hands, and with the help of her new podcast (which I thought was quite the great edition to the book), she sets out to find out exactly where Jamie has gone.

I enjoyed this immensely and I have no idea which
Isabel • The Crime Bookshelf
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS.

Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson was one of my most anticipated reads and as soon as I saw it released in the UK, I just knew I had to purchase a copy 🙌🏼 This book is the sequel to A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder, which is hands down the best book I’ve read so far this year and one of my favorites of all time. I’m so happy to say that the sequel is just as good as the first book and I reallllly hope there’s more to come in this series 🤍 As a heads up, there are major spoilers for th
Arna
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sequels can sometimes be a little hit and miss but this one was SO good! I actually enjoyed this one more than the first.

This one was just as fun to read, Pip’s back with her no nonsense attitude and her relationship with Ravi is so adorable.

The case notes and pieces of evidence throughout the book, make this mystery so unique.

I highly recommend getting into these ones, particularly if you’re not much of a suspense/mystery reader and want to get into the genre.

I’m ready for book 3 now 😜
Corina
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited to start this audiobook. A Good Girl's Guide to Murder was one of the best productions I listened to last year, and this one seems to be equally well done!!!

UPDATE

GOOD GIRL, BAD BLOOD was as good as I hoped it would be. And that's quite the feat because sequels are not easy to do. But again Holly Jackson delivered a nail biting story about a race against time. A mystery which was different to her debut novel, but equally thrilling and well done.

___________________________________

Y
A y a
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No no no no no NO, Holly Jackson, how did I ever think this book was gonna be meh. Its WAY MORE THAN MEH ITS ITS….

I’m literally writing this review SOBBING - AGAIN - even though it has been a whole 24 hours since I’ve read Good Girl, Bad Blood because that ending – that ending was just something else. I wasn’t even in the slightest – THE slightest, thinking I was gonna come out this book with these emotions and these tears - this WATERFALL 😂💀. THIS IS WHY I LOVE HOLLY JACKSON. And its not even
Nana
⭐ 5 addictive stars ⭐

WOOW... This was as spectacular as the first book, the writing, the plot, the characters that the author created are so fantastic, it makes you can't stop reading.

This time we find that it's been months since the end of the first book and although Pippa promised not to play a detective again so as not to endanger her life and that of her family, this time a new mysterious event involving the disappearance of the brother of one of her best friends will bring back her loyalty
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
I watched the entire first season of Nancy Drew on CW last month. Great show btw. At least from where I stand. No one can cure me of my hangover, but Pippa Fitz Amobi.

I’m excited to read this! The book is out, but I’m wondering if I have to wait until next year for the audiobook to be available. Just like what happened last time with the first book.

(To be Read)
Sian
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I still really enjoyed this but it definitely suffered from second book syndrome. Most of the good things carried over from book one so this review won’t be long but there’s a few things I thought I’d mention.

There wasn’t as much suspense in this book in comparison to the first despite the fact that Pip was trying to solve an open missing persons case. Which is disappointing because that meant I wasn’t as interested and there were parts that definitely didn’t feel as fascinating as others.

The e
Lucy Tonks
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow, I am actually mindblown. I am scared about what's going to happen in the next book since Pip doesn't not seem to be okay by the end of the book. Well she wasn't well at the end of the first book either, but whaterver. (There may be mild spoilers ahead for the first book)

So this book takes place a few months after the end of the first book and Pip has created a podcast called 'A Good Girl's Guide to Murder' to tell everybody what actually happened to Addie and Sal. Pip has vowed that she wi
BookswithSophie
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I didn’t think Holly Jackson could top the first book but boy she did! I thought I had some ideas about what was going on but really I couldn’t have been more wrong! It kept me hooked and excited throughout and I’d highly recommend to everyone who loves a good mystery!
human [on hiatus]
not as good as the first one, with a mild case of - dare i say it - second-book syndrome?

this book was... actually pretty good, but i had really high expectations going in considering how much i loved the first one. i also thought that maybe the first one ended on a really good note, tying up the loose strings well, so this seemed a little unnecessary at first, but pip and ravi are so fun to read about!

there were some slow parts to this book that i hadn't experienced the with the first one, whic
adela
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-stars
Technically I finished this at 12:05 A.M. on November 16th, but I'm still saying that I finished this on November 15th. I'm obsessed with this series. It's fabulous and I am most certainly in love with it.

Characters
Pip - Stunning, fabulous, amazing, show-stopping, never been done before, gorgeous, 10/10
Ravi - This boy was just- *chef's kiss* He was so understanding throughout this entire book and supported Pip all the time while still caring about her safety. I love Pip and Ravi together.
Connor
Umut Rados
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a great sequel to the first one. It started a bit slow recapping the events of the first book, re-introducing the people as a reminder. At first, I thought it was a bit unnecessary and took up space, but then I found myself not remembering well, so eventually, I think it was useful.

The story is completely different than the first one, Pip facing another case for her second podcast. Jackson is really successful at developing Pip and the other characters onwards from where she left.
Zoë ☆
Oh my god I’m crying 😭😭😭😭 This was SO good and even better than the first book!!!!! Excuse me while I go cry in a corner somewhere trying to process this book 😩😩
jesse📚
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is SPOILER FREE. However, there might be references from the first book.

My heart. My heart is in pieces. I don’t know how to pick them back up. I’m forever scarred. I don’t know a YA thriller novel could do this to me. OH MY GOD.

Our old detective pair (plus new minor characters) is BACK baby!

I enjoy this book immensely. I enjoy it a lot MORE than the first one. If you’ve read my review of A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, you’ll know about it. The comical feeling that was present whenev

• Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • Sisters of Sword and Song
  • Lovely War
  • Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1)
  • Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)
  • #muted
  • Part of Your World
  • The Complete Stories and Poems
  • The Return of the Dragon Queen (The Avalonia Chronicles #3)
  • Because of Mr. Terupt (Mr. Terupt, #1)
  • Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
  • My Fair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #1)
  • Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)
  • Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
  • The False Princess
  • Disney Frozen: A Frozen Heart
  • Entwined
  • American Dirt
Holly Jackson was born in 1992. She grew up in Buckinghamshire and started writing stories from a young age, completing her first (poor) attempt at a book aged fifteen.

'A Good Girl's Guide to Murder' is a YA Mystery Thriller and her debut novel. She lives in London and aside from reading and writing, she enjoys binge-playing video games and pointing out grammatical errors in street signs.

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (3 books)
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • As Good As Dead (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #3)

Articles featuring this book

“But sometimes my mouth starts saying words without checking with my brain first.” 13 likes
“What do you do when the things that are supposed to protect you, fail you like that” 8 likes