Start by marking “One Night (Nights Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
One Night (Nights Series, #1)

One Night

(Nights Series #1)

One night was all I asked for. For him to show me how good it can be. Gabe
One night was all I promised. To give him the best time of his life. Cam

Published (first published January 12th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about One Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night

Start your review of One Night (Nights Series, #1)
Nazanin
Apr 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, 2018
3.5 Stars

It was a good one for a quick read and I enjoyed it! I liked both characters. My only disappointment was the story was based on only one night and it ended so abruptly! I wanted more of them! Maybe one night was enough for them but not for me, it wasnt! Told in dual POV, 3rd person. Its the first installment in the "Nights" series and it can be read as a stand-alone. Im looking forward to reading the second book. Overall, I enjoyed it and hope you like it as well!
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo download 1_zps8ba9mm0p.jpg
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 STARS
So I have a confession to make, this is so not my normal genre, in fact, I am so far out of my comfort zone it's ridiculous, but after reading the synopsis of One Night (Night Series, #1) I was intrigued enough to want to give this a go.
My total experience with M/M romances was one of Jr Wards books in her Black Dagger series a couple years ago which I did enjoy at the time but was really just a one-off as it was part of a series and had to be read really.
So One Night (Night Series,
D.M.
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
One night is the first book in the nights series. These are a collection of short stories. One night is Cam and Gabes story. This is an exotic Male/Male romance about a one night stand which turns into more.

Gabes ex-boyfriend is a piece of work. He screwed Gabe up and he hasnt managed to get over it. Cam likes the easy love, but he cant resist Gabe. When he finds out his past Cam is determined to give him the experience he needs to show not all men are A**holes.

This is a Tokyo club story with
Coco.V
Apr 16, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/16/2018)!💝

Blurb:
One night was all I asked for. For him to show me how good it can be. Gabe
One night was all I promised. To give him the best time of his life. Cam

Gabe Anderson wants nothing more than to overcome the scars of his past. Moving to a new city halfway across the world is one thing. Walking into the most exclusive gay bar in town to hook up with a perfect stranger is a whole new ball game.

Cam Sorvino doesnt do relationships. Period. Having buried his dark
Zoe
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seductive and erotic!

This novella is well written and does a good job of developing the characters and bringing the passion and heat for such a quick read. It was hot, hot, hot and I look forward to reading the next novel in the series, The Escort!
Gabi
May 10, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The title is fitting; this is literally about one night, and the morning after. It was a bit cliché, but I wanted that now, so that wasnt the problem.

Dudes have stamina. I counted 8 orgasms for Gabe and maybe 3 for Cam in two hours, and they didnt stop after that, but we didnt see more. But okay, I believe it.

Usually I dont have a problem reading about rape, and this wasnt even a detailed scene, it was only 2-3 paragraphs, but it was in the wrong place. I was enjoying myself; they just had an
Amanda
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For an erotic romance, this was good. This is a short novella, but the author manage to cram quite a package in it. I like the fact that we get some background on both the MCs, despite giving it in a short and rush manner. In fact, the entire story which took place on 'one night' is short and rush. Despite the short page, I'm very enamored by Cam and Gabe. I can feel Gabe's vulnerability and Cam's confidence through the pages. The HFN doesn't really make sense because is just 'one night' after ...more
Giselle
Dec 21, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
ARCs can be requested here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
AussieMum
These two men's story had so much more potential than the short amount of pages it was given, but I still enjoyed this.

Did I think it was possible to have a dozen or so amazing orgasms, and still ejaculate semen, in the space of one night? No.
Did I think that the discussion about Gabe's painful past was awkward and came at the wrong time? Yes.
Did I think the ending was both amazingly refreshing as well as being way too fast to be believable? Absolutely.
Was I disappointed that there
Quin Quin
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HEAT LEVEL 8/10: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cam is my kinda guy. Dominant, strong, stubborn. But surprisingly enough, he also has a caring side for a man, Gabe, that he's just met. I am not too fond of "short" sexual encounters that turn into a romance. But taking that aside, I can also say: hats off, Ms. A.M. Salinger. You had me on the edge of my seat for the entire smut-session. Thank you very much.

And I am only here to judge heat level, and this book has definitely that: steaming HEAT! I promise you that much.
Ed Davis
This was my second book in this series. I read The Escort first and really enjoyed it. This one was good. I liked the other book more.
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Book title is One Night and the whole book takes place in just that: one night!

After an attack 8 years ago, Gabe hasn't been able to be intimate with anyone. Moving across the world gives him a chance to push himself and at least try. He never expected that Cam would become anything other than one night.

OOOOOEEEEE!!!! New shelf, folks, just for this book! Cos let me tell ya, these boys get up to inferno level heat in
Lauren - SERIESous Books
**I received a copy of this book from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest voluntary review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I have a soft spot in my heart for stories where love and acceptance can heal. So I was very excited to watch Gabe and Cam find each other in One Night.

This book was more erotica focused than I anticipated but that is A-OK! These two have great sexual chemistry and tension so their scenes together are well done. The heat sizzles off the
R
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, reviewed
Gabe lives in Tokyo. He decides to check out a nightclub to just relax and have a few drinks. He is talking to the bartender when he catches sight of a gorgeous man.

Cam isn't interested in any kind of relationship, man or woman. One night stands are all he does. He sees Gabe and he wants him immediately.

They are drawn to each other and agree, one night, just sex, nothing else.

This is a hot, short story. It's serves as an introduction to Gabe and Cam. Their story will continue in the third book
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
This is the first in the Night Series, which are a series of hot novellas set in Japan. In this one we meet Gabe and Cam. Looking at the other stories in the series, they are the 'main' characters, recurring both in other couples stories and having at least one more novella about them.
Gabe has been scared away from physical relationships after a terrible experience with the first man that he loved, being left hurt and betrayed. He has moved to Tokyo for a new start and hopes to get past his
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Cam and Gabe gave sensually erotic a new flavor...

This one night promised held more than just steaming passion in store for these two sexy , hot men. Neither man was trully looking for a one nighter. Neither was expecing the explosive chemistry between them with just the first eye contact. Neither knew one trip to the restroom would brings about a major explosion and lead to a night neither would forget. Neither expected the boom that was dropped just before deeper penetration took place. Gage
bookslovegina
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
This novella left me wanting more. Cam and Gabe were electrifying together. I felt it the moment they met. The books premise had me wondering how these two were going to fall for one another in one night. I didnt want it to be cheesy. What I got was intense, hot, scenes and a backstory for Gabe that broke my heart and made me want him to get his happy ending with the man of his fantasies and dreams.

I cant wait to read the next one in this little series. If this one is any indication of how these
imapickypicker
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and Sweet

This was my first book by this author. It was a short book but well written. I will definitely try reading something else by this author. The characters were great. I would have liked a little more background on Cam and it would have been nice to see the two characters do other things besides sex but it was a short book and there wasn't time. The ending was good. It's worth the read If you are looking for something short and sweet.
k reads
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quiltbag, read-2018
Erotic romance set in Tokyo but all the main characters are white. At least I think they are - Cam Sorvino, Gabe Anderson, Ethan Skye, Joe Cavendish.
Can't figure out why this is set in Tokyo. Granted the story is only 91 pages but the city seems more like a wallpaper setting.
I'm not interested enough in reading more to see if there is a reason.
Lori Carter
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quite enjoyed it!

Sexy, sweet and enjoyable. Looking forward to reading others in this series. Cam and Gabe are interesting with hot, sweaty moments as Can helps Gabe overcome his fear.
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
I love finding new authors!! If you like the short hot and steamy books. Then youre goin to want to check this one out.

Gabe and Cam both have demons to work out. An one night just might help them fight. But maybe just one night isnt enough.
Terri West
I would possibly give this 3.5 stars as it is really well written and it's pretty hot if you're into M/M romance(clearly I am). It really is very short though, however you can get to know our heroes better if you carry on with the series.
Rosie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yipee a new series to read

I really enjoyed this book. So much so that I can't wait until the next book in this series comes out. It really grabbed my interest from first page. I've been reading so long now that is hard to do. Keep them coming.
Maria
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well... short and sweet and sexy as hell.
Anita _booktoread
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a hot and dirty novella that I quite enjoyed. Would recommend to any fans of MM romance.
Ali
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sensual and enveloping.loved this MM book
Hadley
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

An amazing M/M read. Great characters, perfect amount of back story and an awesome night of passion. I only wished for more of their story.
Carole
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: steamy, m-m
MC hero not my usual trope, but engaging and steamy story. I really liked the writing and would read more by this author.
Cover change 1 2 Mar 23, 2018 05:53AM

• Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • The Other Book (Those Other Books, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Somebody to Love (Tyler Jamison #1)
  • On His Knees (Blasphemy #4)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • After the Crash (Small Town Hearts, #1)
  • In the Name of the Father (Father, #1)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Love in Spades (Four Kings Security, #1)
  • Hometown Christmas
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • Mastering Her Senses (Blasphemy, #2)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Bound to Submit (Blasphemy, #1)
  • Hard to Serve (Blasphemy #0.5; Hard Ink #4.7)
Ava Marie Salinger is the pen name of an Amazon bestselling author who has always wanted to write scorching hot contemporary and erotic romance. In 2018, she finally decided to venture to the steamy side. NIGHTS is the first of several sizzling series featuring sweet, sexy men and women with dark pasts and a whole lot of love to give to the ones brave enough to fight for their hearts. When shes ...more

Nights Series (9 books)
  • The Escort (Nights Series #2)
  • Tokyo Heat (Nights Series #3)
  • Sweet Obsession (Nights Series #4)
  • Sweet Possession (Nights Series, #5)
  • The Proposition (Nights Series #6)
  • Undisclosed (Nights #7)
  • Hush (Nights #8)
  • One Day (Nights #9)

News & Interviews

Well, here we all are, sheltering in place, buying canned beans, and generally trying to figure out how to stay inside and keep our minds busy....