Start by marking “Angry God (All Saints High, #3)” as Want to Read:
Angry God (All Saints High, #3)

Angry God

(All Saints High #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  12,587 ratings  ·  2,217 reviews
From #1 Amazon Bestseller L.J. Shen comes a new, emotional standalone about first love, second chances, and overcoming breathtaking losses at a young age.

Vaughn Spencer.
They call him an angry god.
To me, he is nothing but a heartless prince.
His parents rule this town, its police, every citizen and boutique on Main Street.
All I own is a nice, juicy grudge against him
Published February 15th 2020 (first published February 8th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Angry God, please sign up.
Anj Jay i think its luna and knight because in one of the books they mention knight is more close luna

·  12,587 ratings  ·  2,217 reviews

Start your review of Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I breathe for Vaughn Spencer! This story and these characters have remained in my heart and mind months after reading. The story is breathtaking!

Id been waiting for his story since his character was first mentioned and he is everything I expected and more! This story consumed me. Im pretty sure I read it in record time. I could not put it down!

Heres what I loved:
My heart was broken and pieced back together while flipping these pages. I experienced the full range of emotions. I cried like a baby,
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoritos, arc, beta-read
ENGLISH/SPANISH VERSION

ANGRY GOD IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF ALL TIME, it got so deep in my soul, reached the most hidden places in my heart and ruined me forever, I still feel it in every fiber of my being. The plot is captivating, gritty, dark, so intense, with such deep anguish that leaves you breathless, wow, I couldn't put it down.

The characters are UNIQUE! My Vaughn is..., I have no words, his personality fascinates me, a character so complex as I have never read another hero before, his
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMGGGG!! LJ Shen just dropped her first explosive read in 2020 in the form of Angry God and Vaughn Spencer and she took ZERO prisoners. Good Lord this story was EVERYTHING!!! This author has once again delivered a MAGNIFICENT read that has left me speechless, in awe and honestly heartbroken that it's over. Angry God is epic and solidified itself as Leigh Shen's BEST READ EVER!

After reading the first two books in the All Saints High series you might think you know who Vaughn Spencer is but
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Sad Its Over CROWNS

Hauntingly Beautiful. Completely Unexpected. Vaughn crept up on me, and broke me down. He owns my heart, and I never want it back.

Vaughn Spencer is more than I ever expected. I obviously expected some Vicious elements, he is his fathers son after all, based on his behavior in the previous books, but I didnt expect the softer parts, the broken parts. Based on the title, readers know there is something that has affected Vaughn in a
Harloe Rae
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forget best book of 2020. Angry God is an all-time best novel. This is by far LJ Shens greatest work yet!

I want to start by saying Vicious by LJ Shen left a lasting impression on the romance community for a reason. That book hit us all with an unexpected impact we never saw coming. The second generation is no different.

Enter Vaughn Spencer.

Weve heard from Daria and Knight and Luna. LJ left us hanging a bit longer for Vaughn because that wait is necessary. I wasnt prepared. Nothing could make
chan ☆
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
i'd like to formally apologize to lj shen

my official stance was that i wasn't going to bother with this book after some lukewarm and honestly fucking terrible books that lj's released recently (looking at you ITUE). i think the stale beta readers coupled with the too frequent releases was turning me off from her books entirely. but when i saw it was available for free thru audible escapes i figured i could passively listen.

and lo and behold, this was actually a solid release. i think my judgment
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

We were an unfinished business, personal and always walking the tight rope between love and hate.

Let's talk about angst for a hot second here. Because this book? Mother. Of. All. Angst. Would you expect anything less from any kid of Vicious?

This book. This book was EVERYTHING. It's not for the faint of heart. It was gritty, painful, and downright captivating. It was deliciously angsty and rip your hair out frustrating. It was all of the things. Full of depth and emotion, layered with
Bee
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Edit: apparently this review got me kicked out of one of LJs facebook groups... Ive never been anything but polite in my review, but its high time for me to say fuck you to L. J. Shen. Im glad I left her main reader group myself. Done with this bullshit & the fact that these authors cannot take criticism in any form.

2.5 STARS

To say that my relationship with L. J. Shen's books is tumultuous would be sort of an understatement. I'm a huge fan of her early works and she has written few of my
Helena Hunting
This book. THIS BOOK. I don't think I could have prepared myself for this rollercoaster ride of emotions even if I tried. Every time I think LJ Shen has written my favourite book by her, tops it with the next one. Angry God has all the angst, the emotion and incredible writing that I've come to expect and love from LJ. This story pushes boundaries, it broke my damn heart, it made me fall in love with Vicious all over again. The heroine is badass, strong and the perfect pairing for this broken, ...more
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A thought provoking story that will stay not only in my heart, but the hearts of those who encounter it as well.

LJ Shen outdid herself completely with this conclusion of Todos Santos world.

Vaughn Spencer was not only vicious and ruthless, he was savage and completely deranged.

Move over Daddy Vic, the heir next in line is ready to take his throne. And that he did.

His story wasnt what I was expecting yet was everything and so much more.

His queen, Lenora, she was not meek, she rolled with the
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
WOW WOW WOW!! LJ Shen starts 2020 with a bang!!
Vaughn and Lenora owned music heart from the first few pages and to say that I did not want their story to end is an understatement. The author delivers the last book in a series that is undeniably one of the best I have ever read, with characters that are unforgettable.

Angry God is a straight up powerful read, managing to be bitterly funny , profoundly tragic and raw, as well as giving us great insight into art and music.
Thats just if you take it
Amo Jones
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leigh has woven a delicate web of destruction with Angry God. The artistry that Leigh is gifted with blows me away every single time, but Angry God was a whole new dimension. Vaughn imprinted his soul into mine and I will take him with me forever. I love how all of Leighs characters are complex, all while she continues to deliver us with stories that break the surface of what we expect while reading. She blows me away every single time with her talent. With each book of hers, I say that its ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Stand-alone
Release: February 18, 2020

Books in All Saints High series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Pretty Reckless - Darias story
Book 2: Broken Knight - Knights story
Book 3: Angry God - Vaughns story
Cardan Greenbriar -- PLEASE STAY HOME AND SAFE
i'm going to quote Lola for this

"The Magic Is Gone"
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
ax

'ANGRY GOD' is the third full length romance book in L.J. Shen's 'All Saints High' series. Mainly spoken in Dual Perspective.

Angry God was one of my most highly anticipated, my most stalked after book of 2020 and it was everything I couldve wished for! After encountering Vaughn Spencer in previous books, where his arrogant attitude was all up in our grills we all couldn't wait to get our hands on his book!! And he didn't disappoint us!!

Oh how my 'Heartless Prince' broke my heart, his
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I wish I could say this was everything that I'd hoped Vaughn's book would be, but it was a disappointment more than anything. I genuinely enjoyed the first two books in the All Saints High series, despite not really being into romances set in high school anymore, but I put my trust in LJ Shen knowing she could deliver fantastic writing, characters, angst, and steam. While PR and BK had all of that, Angry God in comparison fell flat. I'd been so hyped from the Vaughn/Lenny scenes we got in BK  ...more
Christy
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars

photo 62BB1472-E3BF-49EB-926D-F277ECBE4504_zpso0g4f3as.png

I was so excited to read Angry God. I mean, this is Vaughn, Viscous and Emilia's son we're talking about. Getting to know him in the first two books of this series made me even more excited. While I enjoyed the last 25-30% so much, the first/middle was kind of a mess for me, unfortunately.

Vaughn Spencer is quiet and a bit unusual for a high school senior. He' the only child of Viscous and Emilia and I've been super intrigued by him. Lenora is Poppy's sister and she and Vaughn have
arini ☆彡
May 04, 2019 rated it it was ok

#1 pretty reckless 4 stars
#2 broken knight 3 stars
#3 angry god 2 stars

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.

im not too conceited to admit that im partially to blame for this demise, but look at how ive gone from being totally enamored to feeling like i just landed face first on a field of pig shit. idk if all the not so positive reviews reached the authors ear, but if they did, she really should take some notes and fix herself a new brain while shes at it bcs her imaginations have obviously ran
CourtRocks
Feb 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: paperback-owned
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Angry, dark, mysterious & totally hot God meets good girl gone bad!

Ive been waiting for Vaughns story since the first book in the All Saints High series came out. Vicious was one of the most compelling characters in the Sinners of Saints series and the story of his romance with Vaughns Mother Emilia was a great hate to love, bully romance before the current trend of bully romance books started to blow up recently.

Vaughn has been very mysterious in the first two books, they portray him much
mel
Vaughn and Lenora have the most unsanitary sex life i've ever read.

so, yeah. this was just meh for me and after reading everything, i really think Pretty Reckless is my favorite just because no one dies there and i actually liked the development even tho the drama was straight out of a 2000 teen rom-com movie (aka Mean Girls).

alright, first lets get on with
what i liked:
Vicious & Emilia.
to be honest, reading Vicious' inner monologue about how much he loves Emilia is the ONE thing i was
lazybookconqueror
Well... I guess that I woke up today and decided that I needed to have my heart ripped out of my chest.

Id never met a god who bled so often.

Angry God is an emotional read. A book that starts like your classic bully high school romance, but that becomes something so much bigger is nothing short of epic. Truly a monumental conclusion to the Sinners of Saint/All Saints High Series, but also an intense ride of anger, fear, revenge, love, and redemption.

I swear that this should come with a health
Mignonette Sunday
Feb 16, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, It's time for LJ to replace her beta readers she can do better than this. PR, BK and AG has the same pattern of epilogue marriage proposal , knocked up heroine , settle down at an early age. Sorry , but Vaughn and Lenny has no chemistry at all. Why did Emilia and Melody become shitty parents? 🤦♀"In many cases when a reader puts a story aside because it' got boring , ' the boredom arose because the writer grew enchanted with his powers of description and lost sight of his priority , ...more
Charleigh Rose
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The queen of angst and assholes is back and she did NOT disappoint! Angry God is fresh and heartbreaking and swoon-worthy and rage inducing and just fucking perfect. Full review to come.
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
Every painful goodbye starts with a wonderful hello.

Take everything youve heard about this book, all your expectations, and toss them out. This book is going to surpass all your wildest hopes and dreams. Its angsty yet sickeningly sweet, its dark but will still fill you with light, it will make you cry and smile on the same page.

This could get really ugly, Astalis.
Already is. She flattened her lips, looking unnerved. But if you look closely, youll find beauty in the ugliness, too.

This is my
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
giphy
📚 𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆. 📚

Ugh, I've been waiting for this book FOR SO LONG!!!!!
Unfortunately, I was disappointed... 😭😭😭

Shen's writing, as always, was AMAZING - but I didn't like the characters and didn't like the plot. The thing that disappointed me the most though...? Vicious and Emilia as parents. 😱

I finished the book, but my eyes kept rolling
Ria Augustine
Jan 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS??

To say that I am disappointed would be a HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

Yall fucking knew....since 2018 Ive been excited for this book. This was my most anticipated read to date by LJ. Then BK happened and I was like OK maybe its a fluke because I enjoyed her previous books. Then she started this Lenny Vs Poppy debate just like she did with BK and I was like this is getting old really fucking quickly. So I decided to stay off of her Sparrow page because I was beginning to
L.J. Shen
Feb 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Angry God is LIVE and FREE with Kindle Unlimited.

It is an ANGSTY, DARK bully romance with a twist. Things you can expect from this complete STANDALONE:

★ Enemies-to-lovers

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2SRLbkJ

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3298tXz

Paperback: https://amzn.to/2vzbh3Q
Wendy
This is a hard one to rate for me... There were definitely parts where I would go for 5 stars, but also plenty of parts where I would give 2... So I guess I will go with 3,5 stars.

Even though I really enjoyed reading this one, I also found it a bit OTT. So much was thrown in, and I felt it took away from the romance. There wasn't a whole lot of steam in this one but what was there could be described as quite "kinky".

I do advise people with triggers to read some full reviews with spoilers
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 stars

I might be the only one to say this but this is my least favorite in the series.I liked some parts of the story but some others not so much.

It started really well and I enjoyed a lot of the story my main problem was the characters. I couldnt connect 100% with them and Vaughn wasnt for me.He wasn't what I expected and the story was a little bit slow.

Im sure everyone is going to love it more! Im just excited to read another book from Leigh Shen!

• Dear Ava
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Harlow (The Hastings Series #2)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Enemies
  • Credence
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Just One Year
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook➜

All Saints High (3 books)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)

Articles featuring this book

Abby Jimenez has always had a knack for diving into new passion projects. She started her bakery, Nadia Cakes, after taking a cake decorating class...
“Son, are you gay?” I spat the cognac out, choking on the earthy liquid. Dad remained calm, crossing one leg over the other. “Be frank. You know we don’t care, and we’ll support you no matter what. There’s nothing wrong with being gay.” “There’s nothing wrong with it, all right, but I’m not gay.” He blinked, saying nothing. “Why the fuck would you think that?” “You’re not a huge fan of the other sex.” “I’m not a huge fan of the human race.” “Me either. But then there’s your mother. I am a huge fucking fan of hers.” 23 likes
“The less you said, the more you were feared.” 10 likes